Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Special Appearance Drama 2024: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@ticktockjuly, nice to see you post here again, hope you post often here :blush: I think no hate or scold you and about marriage

Spoiler

I think it's an absolute decision of hye kyo with whom she would later marry. Whoever the man, have been an option of hye kyo itself. So don't worry.

Chingu, may I know maximum size for post picture here? Please tell me, if I against the rule. Thank you :)

kYVgC5q.jpg

jXfIJLK.jpg

nTVJdNe.jpg

NlePJgv.png

cr. shkdc / to the right owner

• Like 9

Hi, @ticktockjuly! I see no reason to worry. Kyo is 35 and she knows how to take care of herself. If you asked me, I'd say that she thinks of SJK only as a good friend, as her junior and little brother (which is also why she is so carefree around him). But that is just my opinion. Whoever she chooses, it's her personal life and I will always support her.

Speaking of little brothers, I have just found this on DC. I think it's the March issue of W Korea. Or is this an edited picture? :blink:

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no=29bcc427b28777a16fb3dab004c86b6f4fce3bfc395ceae276db990cc9079a27a747bad571faab9fbd8444e0fa72160b5edd77a4f99e132ebad467a0567e9a85

Picture credit: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=songhyekyo&no=73214&page=1

Edited by crimson09
  • Like 11

W Korea Magazine post on Facebook, request who(fans) post SHK's photo on Facebook(W Korea , issue March 2017)=LEAKED, should be DELETED,

wait untill Feb. 23(or 22?), more photos...! Could post those photo after Feb. 23(or 22?). Maybe no problem if we post it here?!

http://www.koreastardaily.com/tc/news/91209

Song Hye Kyo, Liu Yairong fit shot W Korea magazine March issue pictorial exposure

Saturday, February 18, 2017 07:00  

91209-495176.jpg

Actor Song Hye Kyo and Liu Yairong fit for the fashion magazine W Korea shot March issue pictorial, recently exposed. High-value of the two eyes with full power looking at the lens, distributed a strong actor gas field.

17th W Korea through the official platform to open the Song Hye Kyo and Liu Yaren for the magazine March issue of the pictorial. Has been open photos, Liu Yaren wearing blue suit suit jacket, and Song Hye Kyo is wearing a retro Peng sleeve white flowers pattern dress, his hands from the rear around Liu Yaren. 
91209-495177.jpg
The two close together, to the lens to release the power of radiant eyes, as if the film pictorial like lifelike. In addition, Song Hye Kyo's personal pictorial also showed a strong queen gas field, people look forward to her new works Ah.

(Figure = W Korea)

again and again what is wrong with this site tom is the final round.... http://topm.vdfly.com/                                                                                                 

Source station processing timeout

Source station response timeout (possible source load is high)

Error 524 - Event ID: 3331d34f15101225

If you are a webmaster, click to see how to fix it . For website monitoring, you can use Baidu cloud observation .

Your browser

Working properly

Baidu cloud accelerated

Working properly

Topm.vdfly.com

error

Hope, SHK will be at Taiwan LANEIGE, Feb. 23 [LONDON Fashion Week, Feb. 17-22 or 23?]

http://topm.vdfly.com/ now=SHK#9

----评选时间:1月21日-2月19日23:59
评选规则:十二位美耀亚洲的女星,将由亿万亚洲网友投票选择"亚洲十美"的最终排名,第一名者将荣耀获封"亚洲首美"

Award time: January 21-February 19 on 23:59
The rules: 12 Mei Yao Asian actress, will consist of millions of Asian Internet users voted "Asian beauty" of the final ranking, first glory be "Asian beauty"

---SELECTION: 100 candidates

1, The Public Image Is Excellent, No Negative Impact.

2, Public Service Index Is Extremely Good, Enthusiastic Public Welfare Undertakings.

3, Popular Very Hot, In The Asian Region Has A Wide Range Of Influence.

4, Excellent Career Results, In The Field Of Business Have A Certain Impact.

---TOP 10 Benefits

1, Asia Ten Candidates, Will Receive The Focus Of The Focus Of The Home Page.

2, Asia Ten Candidates, Will Receive Tens Of Millions Of Asian Media News Reports.

3, Asia Ten Candidates, Will Receive The Corresponding Glory And Other Resources To Promote.

Wow! W Korea is daebak!

The photo of her together with Yoo Ah-in is unexpected. We all know that she have so many photo shoots last year and even this first 2 months but the one with his brother Ah-in-shi is surprising for me.

And i think W korea is quite having a problem for they are telling that her W cover is planned to be release on 22d this month. But the cover is already been posted by many sites and fan ig's. (we still don't know what will happen. Are they still release the same or maybe, just maybe they will change it because of what happened)

But still i'm very happy. After just 8 months she is again on the cover of W Korea. A record breaker for an actress am i right? When other top actresses don't appear this much on top magazines, our beauty is almost on her 30th cover of top international magazines.

And i'm excited for what is the content of the interview for this as we are all excited for what is her next project and for the beautiful photos of course.

Here are some of her activities according to her IG posts that might be a under a magazine pgotoshoot. 

> IG post about her european tour. She posted a photo with her UAA team and tagging photographer Hong Jang-hyun.

> IG post about a photoshoot with world renowned photographer Peter Lindbergh in collaboration with international make-up artist Stephane Marais and hairstylist Julien Dys shot in Paris.
   At the same time her Stylist Hyun Kyoung posted on her IG some photos about this.
 (Will it be a magazine or a photobook)

> IG post about being dolled-up by korean make-up artist @daesikson

> IG post about photoshoot? tagging @studioarkans.

> IG post a week ago about her Sapporo escapade. would it be a photo shoot too?

So which one of these is the latest from W?

For me, i think it's the first one, 'cause we all know that when under Peter it will definitely Vogue. And one of her posts during her european tour is Paris. And the one photo she posted which I've mentioned before is a group of people or some crew. And as many of us seen her unofficial released W Korea March, 2017 mentions Paris.

(I am very excited whenever she's working on a magazine as much as excited for her new project because we can learn new something about her and about her thoughts as we have rarely or never seen her doing variety, talkshows, and fan meetings. The last year's @star1 magazine interview was one of my favorite as we can see a free-spirited Song Hye Kyo, a bit of her humurous side, she answered as like there is no barrier, open and straightforward, and most importantly about her thoughts being an actress which is so deep in this interview)

3 more days to go for the official release of W Korea.

And just a few hours ago she posted on her IG about attending the Burberry fashion show in London. Omg! Another great news, another great event to look forward to.

One super excited fan here! Lub dub! Lub dub! :wub:

Edited by iheartkyo
  • Like 5