Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

I watched PP again. It is amazing to see how Hyukssi  could be able to show two completely different  characters through EC and PP.  PP is a detective and mystery drama.  It means after the end is revealed this kind of work will lose its allure.   But thankfully it didn’t to me with PP.    PP has a very elaborately framed structure.   However as the drama unfolded when it was broadcasted, the heavily framed and elaborate plot lines somewhat buckled on its wheels but it raced to the end point successfully.   I have to give full credit to PDnim for his rational intellect and experience in editing.    It also shows Hyukssi has the ability to pick a good/right project like EC and PP.         

When I watched for the second time, I didn’t have to pay attention solely to spotting this mysterious main culprit.  PP has many fun and sharp lines  which are unfortunately a bit hard to translate.  I also appreciated  seeing that PDnim paid attention to every cast member from major to minor ones.   

w0aHKM5.jpg

YkxMl0t.jpg

q709mP1.jpg

Q0wluqW.jpg

YvNyHfJ.gif

cr tp DC

• Like 4

It’s good to see the Real post 2 videos of CJH K-FM today.   Probably the second one is for the last month installment  which was missed due to the news of Hyuki knee problem.   I feel it’s a positive sign. I feel  Hyukssi is making progress. 

The second video shows his singing.  The name of the song is ‘ 본능적으로  Instinctively  ‘ 

[theReal] 2014 최진혁 팬미팅 'the FIRST DATE' part.4

[theReal] 2014 최진혁 팬미팅 'the FIRST DATE' part.5

'theReal' Official Youtube

• Like 3

I found a couple of videos and the translation of the lyrics.  Whenever Hyuki picked a song and sang on the stage, I wondered what was in the song that made him want to sing.  

** original singer :  ‘ 본능적으로  Instinctively 

cr to uploader

cr to uploader

Spoiler
Published on Nov 14, 2014

Kang SeungYoon - Instinctively [English]

Rap>You know that feeling?
That feeling when you see somebody special/ this girl and
she's just perfect, you know?

I felt it instinctively
that you will be my lover.
I can’t forget the shiver that went through me,
the first time I laid my eyes on you.
Oh-oh-oh

I don’t know whether you’re a good person.
I’m just madly attracted.
Even if it might be a hasty conclusion,
It seems like it’s love.
Oh-oh-oh

I will believe her, whom I have chosen,
That night that I had chosen.
Whether it will be the greatest love of my life,
Or the beginning of a crazy love…
We could only find out after we try it.
Shall we begin our love now?
Oh-oh-oh

Rap:
I saw you while driving,
And almost had an accident.
The light turned green,
I did a “go” towards you.
Like a magnet, I’m attracted to your S-line.
Unknowingly, I drool a little.
Don’t misunderstand; I’m not a shallow person.
It’s instinct that makes love possible.
Whether by accident or by fate, I stand in front of you.
Please leave calculations to the bank.

I will believe her, whom I have chosen,
That night that I had chosen.
I can’t forget that night that I had chosen,
That blissful moment.
Whether it’s the greatest love of my life,
Or the beginning of a crazy love…
I won’t ever regret it.
Shall we begin our love now?
Oh-oh-oh

Spoiler

본능적으로 (강승윤 Rap Ver.) (Kang SeungYoon)

Rap> You know that feeling?
That feeling when you see somebody special/ this girl  and
she's just perfect, you know?

본능적으로 느껴졌어 넌 나의 사람이 된다는 걸
처음 널 바라봤던 순간 찰나의 전율을 잊지 못해
Oh- oh- oh—
좋은 사람인진 모르겠어 미친 듯이 막 끌릴 뿐야
섣부른 판단일지라도 왠지 사랑일 것만 같아
Oh- oh- oh—

내가 택했던 그녀를 난 믿겠어
내가 택했던 그 밤을
내 생 최고의 사랑일지 미친 사랑의 시작일지
해봐야 아는 게 사랑이지 이제 우리 시작할까
Oh- oh- oh—

Rap〉
운전을 하다가 널 봤는데 사고가 날 뻔했어
좋아 파란 불이 떴어 너에게 나는 go했고
그 S Line에 난 자석처럼 끌려
나도 모르게 침을 한 방울 흘려
오해하지마 나는 속물 아냐
사랑을 가능케 하는 건 본능이야
우연인지 운명인지 나는 너의 앞에 왔어
계산 같은 건 전부 다 은행에 다 맡겨
>

내가 택했던 그녀를 난 믿겠어
내가 택했던 그 밤을
내가 택했던 그 밤을 못 믿겠어
그 황홀했던 순간을
내 생 최고의 사랑이든 미친 사랑의 시작이든
절대 후회는 없을 거야 이제 우리 시작할까
Oh- oh- oh—
Oh- oh- oh—
Oh- oh- oh—

작사 (윤종신)  작곡 (윤종신)  편곡 ( 김지수)

http://m.music.daum.net/song/vcliplyrics?song_id=8420510&album_id=518693

In IG someone posted a video clip showing Hyuki with LMH.  So I checked around YT and found some videos taken by LMH’s fans.  Sorry  These videos were taken by LMH fans so our guy is a bit off from the screen but still it’s nice to see him. 

cr to uploader

cr to uploader

• Like 4

On 12/9/2015 at 1:52 PM, booha said:

In IG someone posted a video clip showing Hyuki with LMH.  So I checked around YT and found some videos taken by LMH’s fans.  Sorry  These videos were taken by LMH fans so our guy is a bit off from the screen but still it’s nice to see him. 

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the videos.Both are showing a charming smile.I guess CJH become close with LMH while filming the drama, The Heirs - I hope even the drama is over now they still communicate with each other sometimes if not regularly. I miss him! I hope he's taking care of himself well. :P

• Like 1

@willenette    GUVCrzi.gif

Hello  chingu  I too was glad to find those videos. Yes CJH talked about LMH fondly after Heirs.  CJH said sometimes they  met for beer/ chicken snack even though they both had very hectic schedules. I will not be surprised, if LMH went to see CJH after his knee problem.  The way CJH described LMH sounded like LMH was a decent man.    In the videos LMH seems to be very affable and easy going.   It was so nice to see them together.     

holiday time:

dKxqodm.gif

A1b2RBu.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3

Hi booha, thanks for sharing things about them with LMH. Ye, he is a decent man indeed! I can say this based from the kind of treatment he has been giving towards his fans, he is such a very NICE person. This is the reason why I also adore LMH! I hope their friendship will be stronger & continue forever. :lol:

• Like 2

10 Overused K-Drama Plots We Love to Hate

It seems like every Korean drama has a few scenes that never fail to make an appearance throughout the series. From the piggy back ride to the wrist grab, the slow motion back hug to the drunken stumble home, there are certain scenes that K-drama viewers have come to accept as normal (no matter how many times they see them). Apart from these repetitive scenes though, there are also an abundance of overused (and overly dramatic) plots that K-drama writers tend to use. Have you seen them all?  Check it out in our list of “10 Overused K-Drama Plots We Love to Hate.”

(skipped unrelated.....)

7. The Second Lead Syndrome

This common plot is also known as the “She Should Have Fallen in Love With Him, But She’s Too Stupid” plot or by it’s shortened name “Nice Guys Really Do Finish Last”  (Okay, no one really calls them that except me, but I’m hoping it will catch on). One of the most overused plots in K-drama history, the second male lead is always polite, rich, caring, and gorgeous. However, they never get the girl. For two of my favorite second leads, check out Choi Jin Hyuk in “Fated to Love You and Choi Siwon in “She Was Pretty.”

Pinterest - Jillienne June

credit : soompi news
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, ell4u said:

just dropping by to say hi!  Thanks @booha for making this thread alive.. im really really wondering how choi jin hyuk is doing nowadays.. sometimes im so frustrated with zero new news about him..

Hi ell4u, I am, too - I hope we could get some news about him soon. I also hope for a speedy recovery for his knees. :(

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ell4u said:

just dropping by to say hi!  Thanks @booha for making this thread alive.. im really really wondering how choi jin hyuk is doing nowadays.. sometimes im so frustrated with zero new news about him..

I’m sorry to hear about your worry and impatience.    I don’t know if this will be any consolation but I read that all those Korean fans have been in the dark as the overseas fans are.  Once I saw  this person(Ven**) (whom you probably know too)  went to Korea during her birthday (or for her birthday??), so I combed through her IG to find any hint or hidden hint about Hyukssi,  because I assumed she visited Hyukssi.  Or possibly she asked to visit and then he said not yet or something else.   At the end I found none from her IG site.  Even if she knew something about Hyukssi, she has to be careful. 

I know it has been merely three months since his early discharge.  It’s also true he had knee surgery around June and by now would there be some improvement?  However no matter what is the condition of his knee now,  I doubt we will hear from him soon because he got this early discharge which can be a very  sensitive issue for any entertainer in Korea.  I remember during his basic training he disappeared completely and I was very puzzled because it wasn’t like him to forget his fans. Then later we learned what happened to him and why he couldn’t communicate with his fans. Yes Some issues related with military can be tricky like walking around the mine fields. I hope he has a good manager/team to navigate around safely.  

I forgot about his emotional state which can be under a very heavy toll and the worst part is that he can’t share it with his fans.   Oh well  We know life is hard and messy but lots of people will pull through one way or other.    Take care    

amqwXM5.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 3

Helloooo @booha!  Wow!  Faithful & strong!!  That's what you've been. Thank you.  I guess we are all in the same boat!... Waiting-Worrying-Waiting-Worrying.... The  'WaitingWorrying' Boat.  Yes, we have all to go through this phase.  I think I am about to stop worrying...LOL!:D:lol:

But the WAITING goes on :wub:...Though I don't know much, (or anything at all) I believe he is resting well during this period of rehab. Surely not easy for anyone, not to mention Oppa.  But I have faith in him! Let's all continue to believe in him !

• Like 5