Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@willenette     owhahaha   nice&sexy!!   Yes That’s how I thought of it too.:P    But in light of what happened to him,  he looks as if he is in a deep thought pondering about the meaning of one’s existence.  I don’t know why but we  normally do that in a bad time, not in a good time...   I hope he got past this period of wailing with self pity.  A life is so random with good, bad and in-between things.  Oh well.   I like this song because it has such haunting sadness and beauty all wrapped in one cloth like this picture. :P:P

INR

BSH: Why didn’t you answer my call this morning??

ADRHpbS.jpg

BSH:You didn’t even see my text message, right??

nDuHy7M.jpg

BSH: I look at my cell phone  more than a hundred times a day!  In case I might miss your text message…

DlR92D8.jpg

cr to DC

2eM2mjZ.gif

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

:w00t::w00t::wub:

The top 20 most popular Asian dramas of all time on DramaFever

by CoCo Kdrama on Thu, Oct 22, 2015

#7. Emergency Couple

Starring Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo

Choi Jin Hyuk and Song Ji Hyo star in this playful and sexy drama about a medical school student, Chang Min, and a dietitian, Jin Hee, who fall in love and marry despite his family's strong opposition. When Chang Min marries Jin Hee, he gives up his medical internship to become a pharmaceutical salesman despite the fact that the rest of his family are successful doctors. Their married life is miserable as Chang Min's family looks down on Jin Hee and Chang Min begins to treat her poorly. They finally divorce and go their separate ways until they are suddenly reunited as interns working at the same hospital. Will this couple's tumultuous feelings for each other be rekindled?

http://www.dramafever.com/news/top-20-most-viewed-dramafever-dramas-of-all-time-/

tumblr_mz3dxcZ32J1tnpt5vo1_500.gif

cr to @Mishiellie  

JoiFOKj.gif?1

http://www.dramafever.com/news/drama-club-emergency-couple-episodes-8-9-22/

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

:w00t::w00t::wub::wub:

Top 10 the best Romantic Dramas

http://the10bestreview.com/top-10-the-best-romantic-dramas/

#1.Emergency Couple

RtK6bvI.jpg

Emergency Couple

is a kind of romantic, comedic and medical Korean drama which has been very popular in 2014. This drama is mainly starred by Song Ji-hyo known as Oh Jin-hee and Choi Jin-hyuk known as Oh Chang-min. Jin hee and Chang min fell in love with each other, then they got married in spite of family’s strong opposition. Their love didn’t last so long; they began to fight constantly and finally got divorced. Eventually, this romantic drama ends up by letting Jin-hee and Chang-min as interns in the same hospital.

Edited by booha
  • Like 4

Hyukssi changed his IG avatar.  I didn’t visit his IG site frequently enough to know when he changed  but from reading the comments left by his fans, it must have happened very recently. I wonder whether  Hyukssi put a new avatar after he received IG wishing-well messages from the overseas fans???    A while ago we knew that a Korean fan in her IG  collected  cheering messages for Hyukssi from the overseas fans and she translated them into Korean.   Yesterday I visited her site and (from her day old post) she said she gave the translated messages  to RBH.    However whatever the reason  for the new avatar, many fans were happy because it seemed like  Hyukssi was saying ‘hi’.  Right??  

I’m mildly curious why Hyukssi picked this particular avatar. So I looked through GFB and I found this image in EP 20.  Maybe I’m trying to read too much into it.  

et_winnie IG:    https://instagram.com/p/98-LVUQ5PN/?taken-by=et_winnie

https://instagram.com/REAL_JINHYUK/

BZAvIm1.jpg

GFB EP20  dark WR

DkXiw8T.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 4

It’s getting close to a month since Hyukssi was discharged from the army. Time moves very slowly.  I’m sure Hyukssi is working hard to bring back his life to what it was before it all began.  Hopefully time shows its healing hand sooner for him.   

emf9Ku1.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 5

:w00t::w00t::wub::wub:

Top 10 the best Romantic Dramas

http://the10bestreview.com/top-10-the-best-romantic-dramas/

#1.Emergency Couple

RtK6bvI.jpg

Emergency Couple

is a kind of romantic, comedic and medical Korean drama which has been very popular in 2014. This drama is mainly starred by Song Ji-hyo known as Oh Jin-hee and Choi Jin-hyuk known as Oh Chang-min. Jin hee and Chang min fell in love with each other, then they got married in spite of family’s strong opposition. Their love didn’t last so long; they began to fight constantly and finally got divorced. Eventually, this romantic drama ends up by letting Jin-hee and Chang-min as interns in the same hospital.

I love this, and love their description of the drama(playful and sexy drama), it's soo precise, seing this poster makes me want to rewatch the drama, and i think will do that now

• Like 3

HI booha, I wonder how is he doing at the moment, huh? I hope for his speedy recovery.....God speed. Missing CJH! :lol:

Hi  Nice to hear your concern.  It was nice to see his new avatar like seeing a faint beacon on foggy water.  We know that in his circumstance he doesn’t have much choice but to be invisible.   But we also know any recovery from a knee injury requires a long time.  Double whammy for JHssi and his fans.  lol  

Edited by booha
  • Like 3

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

(11/14/2015)
"No matter how wonderful life is, our world will be dull if we can't see your radiant smile."
htogcju.jpg?1

(11/12/2015)
"Even though we can't see you, we never stop thinking about you no matter how much time passes!"
ByVYhNb.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

HI booha, I wonder how is he doing at the moment, huh? I hope for his speedy recovery.....God speed. Missing CJH! :lol:

Hi  Nice to hear your concern.  It was nice to see his new avatar like seeing a faint beacon on foggy water.  We know that in his circumstance he doesn’t have much choice but to be invisible.   But we also know any recovery from a knee injury requires a long time.  Double whammy for JHssi and his fans.  lol  

Hi booha, ye, if they're not treated at the time, knee injuries and other types of ligament injuries may act up months or years later. This injury may heal on its own given time. I hope he'll stay home more so he would rest the knee. I wonder if he's using crutches or a knee brace to stabilize the knee. :(

• Like 2

@willenette     Always good to hear more info  Thank you chingu   According to this article CJH should be still on crutches??    It’s rather a shame he couldn’t be able to share his progress with his fans and public.   It could be a good public education about  knee injuries and related problems. 

@mary-ann   From reading about it, generally most people recover after surgery but the degree of recovery can vary.   It seems having proper/correct rehabilitation  is important.  Yes He will continue his acting career but it will be long before we see him on screen. 

(( I’m reposting this one.  ))

(CJHHKFG)
Facebook Fan Page:

(10/21/2014)
We know you are extremely sad and disappointed that you can't be able to complete the military service as you want. However, undergoing treatment for your knee injury is the most important right now. We wish you a speedy recovery. We pray for you and are always behind you, waiting patiently for your comeback! Jin-hyuk Oppa, fighting!

ℹWe are all very worried about Hyukie's knee condition. Below please find some brief information regarding stem cell transplant for knee cartilage repair. (Please note that the recovery time depends on individual conditions.)

Generally, after the operation of stem cell transplant, patients need to be non-weightbearing for at least 6 weeks. In order not to put any weight on an operated knee, patients may use crutches to keep their foot off the ground for a period of months.

In about 6 months, patients can swim, golf, and do some mild exercises, but jumping, squatting, running, playing ball games (tennis, basketball, etc.) should be avoided.

After proper rehabilitation, patients should be able to resume normal activities in a year.

(( If you are curious  here is another article.))

http://www.physioroom.com/injuries/knee/cartilage_tear_full.php

Edited by booha
  • Like 2

@willenette     Always good to hear more info  Thank you chingu   According to this article CJH should be still on crutches??    It’s rather a shame he couldn’t be able to share his progress with his fans and public.   It could be a good public education about  knee injuries and related problems. 

@mary-ann   From reading about it, generally most people recover after surgery but the degree of recovery can vary.   It seems having proper/correct rehabilitation  is important.  Yes He will continue his acting career but it will be long before we see him on screen. 

(( I’m reposting this one.  ))

(CJHHKFG)
Facebook Fan Page:

(10/21/2014)
We know you are extremely sad and disappointed that you can't be able to complete the military service as you want. However, undergoing treatment for your knee injury is the most important right now. We wish you a speedy recovery. We pray for you and are always behind you, waiting patiently for your comeback! Jin-hyuk Oppa, fighting!

ℹWe are all very worried about Hyukie's knee condition. Below please find some brief information regarding stem cell transplant for knee cartilage repair. (Please note that the recovery time depends on individual conditions.)

Generally, after the operation of stem cell transplant, patients need to be non-weightbearing for at least 6 weeks. In order not to put any weight on an operated knee, patients may use crutches to keep their foot off the ground for a period of months.

In about 6 months, patients can swim, golf, and do some mild exercises, but jumping, squatting, running, playing ball games (tennis, basketball, etc.) should be avoided.

After proper rehabilitation, patients should be able to resume normal activities in a year.

(( If you are curious  here is another article.))

http://www.physioroom.com/injuries/knee/cartilage_tear_full.php

booha, I guess we just have to respect his privacy at the moment.....Just don't mind me - I only sometimes wonder how he is, if his body built is still the same or did he lose weight. I hope his body is still lean and fit. Just can’t wait to see him -  back in action! :P

• Like 1

I found this cute Gwiyomi (귀요미) gif.   It was posted 8/12/2013.  We know Hyuki had to do it in FM 2014.

최진혁 공식팬카페 the Real | 레알 배우님 캐릭터 총집합 귀요미송 - Daum 카페

xvXfMoJ.gif

Separate images from gif

"Please pinky swear and promise me"

Just Run!  Lee Hyuk Jin ( 2005/2006 KBS2)

EUSoA8D.jpg?1

"That you’ll never leave me alone"

Beginning of a Dream   Kim Jun Su ( Galaxy S4, short film 2013, by his sunbae/boss  Jung Woo Sung)

dM8ZG0m.jpg?1

ye-e!!  예에!! (no meaning, just vocal expression)

Pasta   Sun Woo Deok  (2010 MBC )

P1KqjaV.jpg?1

Tone-deaf Clinic aka Love Clinique  Park Min Soo (2012 movie)

QlZtGrc.jpg?1

It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl    Choi Hyuk Ki ( 2010/2011  SBS )

eDDl4N9.jpg?1

Ms Panda and Mr Hedaehog   Choi Won Il ( 2012  Channel A)

UvACKmy.jpg?1

My Daughter the Flower  Gu Sang Hyuk (2011/2012  SBS )

8r11xgB.jpg?1

I Need Romance  Bae Sung Hyun (2011 tvN)

M6jGtlS.jpg?1

jjog! 쪽! ( The word has the sound of light hand kissing with one’s lips )

Gu Family Book  Gu Wol Ryung (pure version) (2013 MBC)

eSjUonw.jpg?2

"Wait!!!  Why am I excluded!??"

59mAHus.jpg?1

"I’m also one of his  characters!   Come here!   I’ll wipe out! "

Gu Family Book  Gu Wol Ryung  (One thousand years goblins ) (2013 MBC )

CJDDRDk.jpg?1

This video has eng sub.

♡ Gwiyomi / Kiyomi 【앤 - 귀요미송】 ♡

cr to uploader

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

I learned that CJH Taiwan Fan Club started the ‘Love Letter’ project on 10/22 (the day after hearing about JH’s early discharge because of his knee injury).     Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group also joined (which also has an English version)   I’m happy to see many fans working hard to cheer our man.  We know Hyuki has a sentimental and mushy heart. I’m sure all these cheers from fans  made him to have many many bucketsful of tears.

CJH Taiwan Fan Club:  https://www.facebook.com/choijinhyuk0209 

(10/22) https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/崔振赫loveletter?source=feed_text&story_id=1713924305506343

CJH Malaysia Fan Group: https://www.facebook.com/CJH.MY/

(10./23) https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/崔振赫love?source=feed_text&story_id=1631316800452721

On 11/7 posting (CJH TW Fan Club)  I read RBH should receive the ‘Love Letter’ mail on 11/5.  It’s in Chinese but it can easily be translated with uncle google.   

(11/7)  https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1718532345045539.1073741956.1444968715735238&type=3

Yl2G6Sq.jpg

SCbrR7p.jpg

• Like 2