Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Jung Woo Sung’s fan said that she found it while she was searching through JWS’s pictures.  She posted on CJH dc because she thought the one on the right side could be Hyukssi. But she posted it with ‘recent(?)’    Then another fan posted in her IG saying she got it from someone who posted in the café(The Real ??) and she thought perhaps it was from Hyuki’s last break/vacation.   However a dc fan commented that for the army hair cut, his hair should be shorter  than the one in the picture. At this point I can’t find who took this photo.  Someone mentioned about the serious mood in the photo but it might be just accident. Perhaps they were having normal meals together. 

On his tee shirt: something like ‘Have .. great.. ..me’

jvaYxAf.jpg

cr to DC

uYq7O8I.jpg

I posted this picture before but we aren’t quite sure  when it was taken.  However after learning about JH’s unfortunate knee problem, I’m wondering whether it was the time they discovered about JH’s knee issue??   JH’s sunbae  looks rather serious.   :(

• Like 1

It’s Okay, Daddy’s Girl  ED3:

Hyuk Ki and his younger brother are dealing with the death of their brother, Duk Ki and trying to look into what exactly happened to him.  Then finally there is the scene showing Hyuk Ki and Cha RYung in the same place.  

2TAvqx1.jpg

rYG4rR7.jpg

8ejAppF.jpg

zNSXAjR.jpg

lmuZJQd.jpg

m8VzpN4.jpg

dIyurjP.jpg

Edited by booha

The article is about OHOH EC … kissing on the forehead… kissing on the mouth…    We have seen this image many times but it is priceless and it is limitless.  haha     The article is for SJH RM promotion.

eeRX82X.jpg

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2015/10/25/20151025001824.html?OutUrl=daum

The article is about OHOH EC … kissing on the forehead… kissing on the mouth…    We have seen this image many times but it is priceless and it is limitless.  haha     The article is for SJH RM promotion.

eeRX82X.jpg

http://www.segye.com/content/html/2015/10/25/20151025001824.html?OutUrl=dau

I MISS this drama like crazy, no matter how much i rewatch drama emergency couple, I still crave for more, their chemistry was freaking awesome, someone PLEASEEE let choi hyuk and song ji hyo reunite as lovers/husband/wife in a new drama, I miss them soooooooooo much, i'm also soo curious about their current relationship do they keep in contact are they friends etc.

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 1

@mary-ann

me too   Currently I’m watching EC again.  hehe   Yes I’m all for their future new drama together too.  So SJH is shooting for a new movie.  When I saw her in a fantastic wedding dress in SJH thread, I couldn’t help thinking about SJH and CJH in an imaginary drama.  

from l'officiel hommes (May issue 2014)

http://www.lofficielhommes.co.kr/articleView.html?no=2014050811257330506&page=1

wzOBxaG.jpg

DKLFoSQ.jpg

IHykpdT.jpg

omE2JTZ.jpg

9TYDK8G.gif

• Like 2

@mary-ann

me too   Currently I’m watching EC again.  hehe   Yes I’m all for their future new drama together too.  So SJH is shooting for a new movie.  When I saw her in a fantastic wedding dress in SJH thread, I couldn’t help thinking about SJH and CJH in an imaginary drama.  

from l'officiel hommes (May issue 2014)

http://www.lofficielhommes.co.kr/articleView.html?no=2014050811257330506&page=1

wzOBxaG.jpg

DKLFoSQ.jpg

IHykpdT.jpg

omE2JTZ.jpg

9TYDK8G.gif

you know seeing her soo beautiful in that wedding dress, made me think of her and different male actors as her partners, i'm sure she and choi hyuk would have looked amazing standing next to eachoter, i also couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked in that wedding gown and with that hairstyle compared to the one they gave her in the EC drama

• Like 1

@mary-ann   How about these EC pictures.    I think pdnim did a fantastic job capturing them and then converting into black/white images which reminded me of an old classic film clip.  Remember that I don’t think many actresses could pull off this kind of look.   

pugGO4D.jpg

lJgg0fm.jpg

A8ebN0o.jpg

cr to DC

fPyvpR1.jpg

Edited by booha
  • Like 1

To lucky Singaporean fans, Divine Move is going to be in theaters soon.  What a treat  for some fans to see Hyuki in a big screen.

From Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group최진혁

VH1wGX5.jpg

The Divine Move:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1614982098752858.1073741844.1578453355739066&type=3

W30LKX9.png

ePIYZ4w.jpg

D58LaYe.jpg

ehwgovz.gif

2pM886a.gif

cr to DC

Edited by booha

@mary-ann   How about these EC pictures.    I think pdnim did a fantastic job capturing them and then converting into black/white images which reminded me of an old classic film clip.  Remember that I don’t think many actresses could pull off this kind of look.   

pugGO4D.jpg

lJgg0fm.jpg

A8ebN0o.jpg

cr to DC

fPyvpR1.jpg

Now that you mention it her wedding gown does look like a old and classic film, and i agree not many actresses could pull that look, and song ji hyo looks great with it,  but in terms of how much more beautiful they could have made Song Ji Hyo with a different dress and hairstyle, i would have chosen a different dress/hairstyle for her. anyway maybe they can to that when they reunite for a new drama, that would be so awesome, and i still believe that it might happen in the near future, did you see her in the new photoshoots for her new movie "super express" she literally looks like she came out of a  painting, that's how beautiful she is!

Edited by mary-ann
  • Like 1

HI booha, sorry for my ignorance but what's the title of this movie in Korean, huh? It seems I'm not familiar with the movie.....I hardly heard any news about this, huh? :(

Hello Hello  You hadn’t heard of this movie  much lately because it came out 7/3/2014.  He shot it during Heirs.  His part is very minor with a short screen time.   I assume he is in it because of his sunbae/boss Jung Woo Sung who is the main lead.  It is his sunbae who terminates him in the movie.    The DM team made a lot of promotional actives and the movie made a big splash last year.  JHssi gave us many delightful pictures/video clips.    My enthusiasm for the movie and his part vaporized quickly  when I read about the movie which is too violent for my liking.     Nonetheless I like and enjoy looking at his movie screencaps.   hahaha   Take care

The Divine Move Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Korean Crime Drama HD

cr to uploader

fbafo3x.jpg

1jLJppM.jpg

lm4UJnV.jpg

blAUiTM.jpg

0t1bNiT.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 1

HI booha, sorry for my ignorance but what's the title of this movie in Korean, huh? It seems I'm not familiar with the movie.....I hardly heard any news about this, huh? :(

Hello Hello  You hadn’t heard of this movie  much lately because it came out 7/3/2014.  He shot it during Heirs.  His part is very minor with a short screen time.   I assume he is in it because of his sunbae/boss Jung Woo Sung who is the main lead.  It is his sunbae who terminates him in the movie.    The DM team made a lot of promotional actives and the movie made a big splash last year.  JHssi gave us many delightful pictures/video clips.    My enthusiasm for the movie and his part vaporized quickly  when I read about the movie which is too violent for my liking.     Nonetheless I like and enjoy looking at his movie screencaps.   hahaha   Take care

The Divine Move Official Trailer 1 (2014) - Korean Crime Drama HD

Hidden Content

cr to DC

Hi booha, thanks for the reply, dear. Ahhh.............no wonder. Also, thanks for sharing the video of this drama. :P

• Like 1

cr to uploader

AoWw5Es.jpg

cr to DC

5hqo8Ta.gif

http://kaeru89.tumblr.com/post/91952009524/sakura-from-anime-find-an-anime-where-there-are

In light of what happened to him,  he looks as if he is in a deep thought pondering about the meaning of one’s existence.  I don’t know why but we  normally do that in a bad time, not in a good time...   I hope he got past this period of wailing with self pity.  A life is so random with good, bad and in-between things.  Oh well.   I like this song because it has such haunting sadness and beauty all wrapped in one cloth like this picture.

Edited by booha