Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@meili29 

Yes I agree with your feeling about us in the ‘waiting-worrying’ boat.   What a wonderful expression you came up with.   I smiled whenever I thought of it.      In some future it might come to me then I will recall your waiting-worrying boat and our Hyuki!!    Nice to hear faith and trust.   It (about waiting) might be a long haul  and we have our lives which can pull us away but when he returns, he will have old fans and new fans.  Then this fangirling life goes on. 

33031XT.gif   U2lSsA6.gif

cr to DC

• Like 5

thank you Hyuki girls :blush:

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:
(12/22/2015)
" Today is Chinese Winter Solstice, a time of family reunions. We wish everybody a warm and happy evening."
ZtED6VR.jpg

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

Monday, 21 December

* [Hyukie 'Persona' Series] *
# Part 16

{ An Amazing Hyukie }

This Man, a.k.a. 'Our Dear Hyukie', certainly AMAZES us all!

"Jin Hyuk ssi, You have CHARMED the World with your Intelligent, Bewildered, Funny, Silly, Sad, Angry or Happy faces! Thank you!"

Throughout his acting & modelling career thus far, Hyukie's been blessed with many opportunities to grow...and grow!

He worked hard to do justice to every role/character he played. He's definitely on his way to becoming a very versatile actor indeed! Fighting Oppa...Fighting!

* mini write-up by : aprilliew29

* Photo credit : MBC, OhMyStar

WpF4Jir.jpg

• Like 3

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

* [Hyukie 'Persona' Series] *

# Part 18

{A Fun-loving Hyukie }

Jin Hyuk ssi admits he's playful by nature. In one of his interviews, he shared that he absolutely enjoyed all the 'fun' moments with his fellow actors/actresses.

He's a Fun-loving Fella Actor!
A Very Merry Actor indeed!

Wishing Jin Hyuk ssi & all Global fans :
A Wonderful & Meaningful Christmas!
May Each Heart be Strangely Warmed, filled with the Spirit of Love the World cannot give 

* mini write-up by : aprilliew29    * Photo credit : tvN

sMYgxBK.jpg

• Like 4

21 hours ago, macaronsandsakuratea said:

Jin Hyuk-sshi, HWAITING this 2016! I hope to see you involved in more drama projects, and much preferably, as lead. You're a great actor and a good man, you just deserve all the BEST.

Hi and Happy New Year to fellow CJH fans!

Hi greeting to you.  Thank you for the posting. So sweet of you.  Yes Hopefully 2016 will be better for Hyukssi  and his fans.  After reading your comment, I realized Hyukssi didn’t have a busy schedule besides working on his knee.  It means he has to find things to do in his many spare hours.  Once he mentioned he liked to surf around his fan sites during break from working/shooting. So I would like to imagine that every evening he lies on his bed and dashes around his fan sites.  Lately I started checking his IG site nearly every day to read new comments.  I don’t know why but it felt good to read fans’ comments regardless what languages they were written in.  I’m sure Hykssi feels good too reading about them.  B)

VGgTbG2.jpg

QaaFeP0.jpg  

RzLceRx.jpg

cr to DC

• Like 5

Hi booha. Nice to meet you! :blush: Thanks for the lovely reply and for giving me an insight into Jin Hyuk-sshi's persona. Although, admittedly, as someone who like him is also born in February, it came as no surprise that he is one sentimental individual. :heart:  Thanks as well for these accompanying pictures. He is so handsome, but it's his personality that I love most about him. See you around. :)

• Like 4

A new year surprise from Hyuki (though in US it’s still 12/31/2015) :w00t::w00t:   Finally  there are some photos  of  JHssi in vampire Mike from the movie (vampire in love).    I found them  in CJH Romaina FB and  CJH Baidu Official Fan Club FB.     What can I say about his new look.:o uuu-aaa-don’t know-maybe   haha      It’s very  interesting  to see him as a vampire.  Some of the pictures are okay to good and a few others are ?!!  Still happy to see them regardless.  :wub:

CHOI JIN HYUK 최진혁 Romania added 24 new photos to the album: vampire in love 2015.

SCBPYxb.jpg

PfKG5ff.jpg

Xp0zLLA.jpg

ZvzMib2.jpg

• Like 2

Guest chaybags55

Have a blessed and fruitful 2016 everyone!  2016 please be kind to our guy, Choi jin hyuk. Hope by now he is much better. praying that he fully recovers so we can see him again please please!