Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@ell4u    Hello I hope everything has been okay and you haven’t run into too many obstacles with your work.   I’m sorry Hyuki hasn’t shown himself much.  However  at this point I have to feel  that no news of him means he’s doing okay.   Hopefully Hyuki is under an understanding and sympathetic army boss because not everyone  likes entertainers or has a favorable feeling for them.    Lately I began to learn about these so called anti-fans in SK. It looks like every actor has carefully maneuvered through this anti-fan minefield.   They can be very mean to any actor who got trapped into their net.   Let’s cross our finger that Hyuki has attracted only few of them to do any harmful things to him.    

Thank you for pointing out about his collar bone (?? and his ear..his mouse..his smooth cheek..   hehe ):wub:

DXZRrtB.gif

fanart:

3T3srWP.png

cr to DC

• Like 2

@ell4u    Hello I hope everything has been okay and you haven’t run into too many obstacles with your work.   I’m sorry Hyuki hasn’t shown himself much.  However  at this point I have to feel  that no news of him means he’s doing okay.   Hopefully Hyuki is under an understanding and sympathetic army boss because not everyone  likes entertainers or has a favorable feeling for them.    Lately I began to learn about these so called anti-fans in SK. It looks like every actor has carefully maneuvered through this anti-fan minefield.   They can be very mean to any actor who got trapped into their net.   Let’s cross our finger that Hyuki has attracted only few of them to do any harmful things to him.    

Thank you for pointing out about his collar bone (?? and his ear..his mouse..his smooth cheek..   hehe ):wub:

DXZRrtB.gif

Hi booha, with many fans comes many anti-fans as well. I remember some years back what happened to Yunho who drank what he thought was orange juiced that was from a young female anti-fan of TVXQ. However, it turned out that the drink contained super glue which caused him to vomit and cough out blood before fainting. Because of this incident that happened to him Yunho became extra cautious around other people. What’s even more horrible was the lasting effect that incident made on Yunho. This makes me rage because I like Yunho. He actually dropped all charges against that anti-fan because that anti-fan is about the same age as his own sister. K-pop stars unfortunately attract plenty of haters in the form of anti-fans. There are different types of anti-fans in K-pop. Firstly, there is the type who is the highly opinionated anti-fan. I consider them relatively harmless, because even though they express discontent toward K-pop, they don’t actually go out of their way to destroy the artist. Sometimes we forget that K-pop idols are regular human beings, just like us. The culture of K-pop breeds these type of individuals and it’s quite unfortunate. I still think it's ridiculous to hate anyone you don't know. And why do you need to hate? Anti-fans go to such lengths to try to destroy idols'/stars lives. I think it’s OK to express that you dislike someone but just not go overboard psychotic with it. They're scary & ridiculous. Hahaha - people sure know how to waste their time, huh?. I just don't understand anti-fans. It's completely intolerable behavior. ;)

Edited by willenette
  • Like 1

@willenette    Thank you for sharing with us about this unfortunate side in the K-fandom universe.  Lately  I began to visit other sites more frequently.  I was quite surprised to read about  anti-fan activities.  I  know there are always  people with missing screws doing weird things to other people.  However I can see that some are more than just weird.  They are truly scary.  Even though  I don’t know much about Yunho/TVXQ, I feel truly sad about what happened to him.  To some extent every entertainer is vulnerable  against these kind of anti-fans.  I’m glad to learn  something  about anti-fans, yet as you said, it’s very hard to understand why some act in such a way!!   Have a good day

Here are the last screen caps for the Player/DM.  Even though  I can’t watch this kind of movie,  I feel grateful to fans who made screen caps.   CJH made a memorable character with the Player despite his character didn’t have much screen time.    In future when he takes a movie project, I sincerely want to pray he would play a good guy.  

From Choi Jin Hyuk Malaysia Fan Group최진혁

The Divine Move:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1614982098752858.1073741844.1578453355739066&type=3

CJH, the Player (#11 & #12 #13)

UEB1jRQ.jpg

dKdVeuP.png

VQlpbFC.png

UOWruk5.jpg

SGIDD8n.jpg

iRU4f9Q.jpg

jOIOLLH.png

HWWr1kl.png

H141srb.jpg

6WhQHLR.jpg

oddcOKA.jpg

9 K-drama Halloween costume ideas

While I’ve seen many people cosplay K-pop singers, I haven’t seen people cosplay any actors…yet! Halloween is upon us, so while you could dress up like Batman or a nurse, how about making your outfit different by dressing up like a character from a K-drama? All level of costume making difficulty included from casual to hard. Let’s get shopping and sewing, shall we?

You can use these costume ideas to spark inspiration for DramaFever's Hallyu Halloween costume contest! Find all of the details HERE!

7248c855-498e-4eb3-9884-c0642c449b44.jpg

7. Choi Jin Hyuk as nine-tailed fox and forest protector Gu Wol Ryung in Gu Family Book

Costume main points: Gray side-swept hair, pale makeup, furry hands, and work on your best growl!

source : dramafever

@‌booha, thank you for keeping this thread alive, as always :) I missed all of you and of course JH-oppa as well. Recently, went back to watching EC again and am now trying to keep away. Addiction and love for the show remains as strong as always. Take care, everyone and I miss you all.

• Like 3

@mary-ann   Hello JH girl   I mean miss jh.   haha     About another drama by JH & JH in the future, I didn’t think it would happen  at the time when EC was over, because of JH’s looming enlistment  the date of which was very uncertain then.   I mean another drama as EC2.  To tell the truth,  I never thought of them except OHOH.  You said they had amazing chemistry with which I concur wholeheartedly.   And you brought this enticing idea of  them having a new drama with different characters.  Hum!!  But could it be better wishing for EC2?   I have checked out miss JH from time to time.  It’s so amazing to see she hasn’t  changed much since EC.   Another year after JH’s discharge, they could  make EC2 without difficulty, right??   Oh well  I haven’t been in the kdrama land   long enough  to say what could work or not.  Sorry.  hehe   However  you made me entertain this idea of  their future project together for EC2 or another new drama. :phew::wub:    

• Like 1

@mary-ann   Hello JH girl   I mean miss jh.   haha     About another drama by JH & JH in the future, I didn’t think it would happen  at the time when EC was over, because of JH’s looming enlistment  the date of which was very uncertain then.   I mean another drama as EC2.  To tell the truth,  I never thought of them except OHOH.  You said they had amazing chemistry with which I concur wholeheartedly.   And you brought this enticing idea of  them having a new drama with different characters.  Hum!!  But could it be better wishing for EC2?   I have checked out miss JH from time to time.  It’s so amazing to see she hasn’t  changed much since EC.   Another year after JH’s discharge, they could  make EC2 without difficulty, right??   Oh well  I haven’t been in the kdrama land   long enough  to say what could work or not.  Sorry.  hehe   However  you made me entertain this idea of  their future project together for EC2 or another new drama. :phew::wub:    

heh we fans can only hope and wait and see, I also thought of the idea of them doing EC season 2, but then i liked the idea of reuniting for a new drama even more :wub:

• Like 1

heh we fans can only hope and wait and see, I also thought of the idea of them doing EC season 2, but then i liked the idea of reuniting for a new drama even more :wub:

Hi, I agree with you - I want them as well to collaborate again but not the part 2/sequel of EC. I don't really dig remakes......... because for me original is always the best. Nothing could surpass it. :P

• Like 2