Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

Here is the translation     SjYELTQ.gif

[theReal] 2014 최진혁 팬미팅 'the FIRST DATE' part.4

Wheesung (휘성) His second album called ‘It’s Real’(2003)  and a single album, ’Realslow Is Back’(2010)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wheesung

Lee Byung Hun(이병현)  ' All In' (2003)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Byung-hun

(레알 le-al):  ‘real’,  netizens and DC members use it.  Spanish pronunciation is ‘le-al’

((레알 le-al):  ‘real’)

Spoiler

(023)[P] Your fans know this word comes next with CJH’s name.   What was the reason this word was included?   [C] I like the word ‘le-al’. However originally it wasn’t ‘le-al’.  It was an English , ‘real’ meaning  authentic/true.     

(045)I thought  it fit with me because normally I like myself the way I am .  So I used it at first and then it was repeated.                                                                                                                           

(101)To tell the truth, as you know I was a devoted  fan of the singer, Wheesung,  at the time he used a lot the word, ‘realslow’.   (115)I would say at the beginning I got my inspiration  to use the word from that . ((*laugh, because he picked the word, real from ‘realslow’))

(119)[P] Wheesung even has a song called ‘Realslow(Is Back)’   [C](joking) I should think  76.5% of my inspiration came from that.  (128)[P]Remember that Wheesung doesn’t  yet know about it. [C] right right He doesn’t know. [P] But someday (you) have to tell him.   [C] Yes I should tell him. 

(134)[P](joking)  About 76%?!   (He laughs)  [P] Because of Wheesung,   there is le-al(real).

(명작 masterwork)   

Spoiler

(145)[C] There are a lots of  movies  and dramas which have given me  a deep impression.  However,one of the reasons might be that I like it personally and plus I acted in it, but, among them, I have to say GFB is the most memorable and remarkable. (applaud)  

(204)[P] Can you explain more  briefly?   

(205)[C] I don’t think I would have a chance to play such a character in my life time.  I was fascinated by it.    (212)The character looked so different between on the location and on the drama screen.   It’s an amazing character. I like it very much.  The sad ending scene was very moving to me.   (228)[P] Besides the story line, the drama itself  has  a great feeling  for (?)the scenery .  [C] It has a good ambiance.   [P] Each scene shows  it.     

(243)[P] Maybe we should open all of them once then start (the questionings)!! (joking)

(배우  actor) 

Spoiler

(246)[P] It’s about an actor.   [P] Who is the actor CJH respects most?   [C] For now my sunbae  and boss,  JWS,  is the one I respect the most. (304)I’m not sure whether I mentioned it before during interviews  but probably I didn’t.   There is  another actor named, Lee Byung Hun(이병현). I like him a lot. I like his acting and he has a good style ( probably, about his acting style.)  [P]When you saw his works, was there any of his parts which you wished you could have a chance to play it?  [C] It’s ‘All In   [P]‘All In’ !!  [C]It looks really fun (to act). I have seen it in its entirety 10 times.  

(이상혁 an ideal type) 

Spoiler

(332)[P] About an ideal type…  [P] Be honest    (339)[C] I don’t know why but at some point,  I lost a lot of what I thought of  an  ideal type.  (343)Just bright.. cute..and sexy (haha)  not too thin..   [P] bright, cute, sexy..  [C] not too thin   [P] not too thin??  (359)[C]yes yes  I don’t like a really skinny woman.

(404)[P] How about the height?  It’s important otherwise one might say that I prefer not a skinny woman but her weight should be below 50kg.    (412)[C] That’s not so.  It’s okay the weight is up to 55kg.  (big applaud )   (416)[P]55kg??  How about the height, 145 with the weight,55kg,  is it okay?   [C](haha)  No, that isn’t okay.   

(425)[P] How tall does the height have to be?   [C] About the height, I’m not that particular.    I prefer not too tall.  [P] Because you are tall   [C] yes, not too tall..  if the height is over (1)72 then (no)…  

(437)[P] My fist was ready to hit (you)  because my height is only 157.   So with over 72, you don’t feel comfortable but  it’s okay below it, right? 

(448)(joking)And the weight should be over 55kg    [C]ooh??!!   [P] I must be hearing what I want to hear!!  (haha)

(주량과 주사 drinking capacity & behave after drinking)  

Spoiler

(506)[C] About drinking capacity,  normally does one not count drinks while one drinks?  [P] Right.    (but) just guess.   [C] After couple of soju, usually  my body begins to react.  [P]What was the most  you drank  before?  [C] If I have to give a number, it would be around 4or5 perhaps? 

[P]How’s  about your behavior after drinking?   What did people say when you had a few drinks?  (533)[C] I fell asleep in middle.  Then I woke up and tried to start but by then others were drunk and were ready to go home.   Nobody could go home.  I tied them down.  (kidding)   (546)[P]Yeah  There is always someone who is like that: Where are you going.  We just started.  You are that type, right? [C]Yes Yes   [P] But haven’t you  acted  improperly after drinking?   [C] No I haven’t.  [P]You just go to sleep and…  [C] Yes I don’t like acting out while drinking.   [P].. get up and start again …   It sounds  straightforward.

(첫키스 first kiss)  

Spoiler

(620)[P] I’ll just go straight to it.  Begin!  [P] When?   (624)[C] I think it was the senior year of high school.    (627)[P] It was much later than expected,  so, it was the third year HS!  Next!  [P]Where?  (633)[C] In Mokpo..  there was a park..   [P] What is the name of it?  (640)[C] I don’t quite remember but I think it was behind a terminal.  (645)[P](haha)  So a park behind a terminal!  Okay  In Mokpo.. behind a terminal .. during 3year HS   [C] Yes 

(562)[P]With whom?   [C] With a woman..   [P] Of course it had to be a woman.  (559)[P] Was she the same age or older or younger? [C] Same age  (702)[P]Was she from the same school or another one? 

[C] She was from a different school.  It was the first time meeting a woman like that. 

(709)[P] It was the first time for you and you met her in a park behind a terminal.  Now,  when, where, with whom, then next what happened?   [C] A kiss..  (*speaking in a low voice and stepping closer ???)  (720)[P] A kiss?!  Was it  a kiss or  a ppoppo 뽀뽀?   [C] It was a kiss.   [P]Oh! It was a kiss.  

(728)[P] How? [C] What?  (732)[P]Look at here. It says ‘how?’  [C] grabbing a neck? 

(736)[P](owhahaha)  You know there is a different  mood whether one holds  another’s shoulder or  neck.  Did you held her back neck?  (749)[C] I was standing in front (of her) so how could I… I wasn’t like Wol Ryung   

(753)[P] There is a side neck holding too.   But you held her back neck.    What happened with your other hand?   [C] Holding her waist  

(800)[P] You held her waist and her neck.  Now last,  Why?   [C] Why?!!  Does it have to have a reason?    (809)[P] No!  Just curious about the atmosphere   

(811)[C] Oh I see.   I was mildly curious about it(kiss)… Well.. I didn’t do well…  and We separated  (825)[P] After a first kiss?   [C] Yes soon afterward..  It’s true… It’s true…  [P](?inaudible; the woman (??) (?inaudible)   So you never had it before?  [C](??inaudible; .. Yes)  

(842)[P] How did you practice ?   [C]tt..   [P] Some men practice for a kiss.  [C] One has to practice for it?     [P]..like watching a movie..  [C] Ooh..   (850)[P] So you never had practiced?   [C] No I didn’t   [P] You never practiced till 3rd year HS? (856)And you just dove in for the actual act … (858)with holding her neck… (900)However the woman left afterward.. . (903) I’m really curious what kind of kiss it was.. (905)and why the woman left…  (908)Normally a woman  doesn’t walk away after a kiss..  (910)but why did she leave?? … Yeah Yeah..  (912)That’s far enough with  this about the terminal in Mokpo now   

(캐릭터 character)  

Spoiler

(922)[P]Coveted character?   We had a talk about Lee Byung Hunssi just now..  [C] The character he played is cool too… umm ..  I would like to try noir film.  [P] like ‘A Bittersweet Life  [C] Yes ‘A Bittersweet Life’ by Lee Byung Hun  

(939)[P] There is going to be a premiere of  ‘God’s Move’ soon.  Isn’t it a noir type?   [C] Yes it is. I play a lot of action scenes but I don’t have much screen time in the movie.   I feel regretful about it so I hope there will be a better one for me in the future, like I’m the lead perhaps... 

(104)[P] Many scenes for you   [C] Yes  many scenes for me  to play a character  like that  [P] It (noir film type) will be well suited for you  (applaud )  We will wait with a lot of expectation.

(1012)[P] Who  is the director you want to work with?    [C] I would like to work with Lee Byung Hun  [P] I mean PDnim.. 

(1020)[C] No there is PDnim, Lee Byung Hun too.  [P] Oh Yes   You want to work with him?   [C] Yes I do and some other PDnims like (Lee ??) will be good too.

(특별한 special) 

Spoiler

(1036)[P] For CJH, any special place or a vacation place?  ((He seems hesitant. A fan must say something about Mokpo terminal))  (1046)[P] Mokpo terminal!!  ((to the fan)) (1047)[P] You are such a jokester.  However it can be called a special place!     ((After seriously searching, finally he found a place? )) 

(1058)[C] Busan!  [P] Busan?! Why?    [C] I don’t remember whether it was last year or the year before when I went down there with dongsangs and had drinks for three days.   [C] It wasn’t like we acted wildly  but we stayed home and had a fun time together.  I could say I was winding down psychologically.    (1136)[P] It sounds like it wasn’t about work but about you escaping from work.

(1142)[C] like break-away/escaping (from work)   (1145)[P] So how long since had you worked  as an actor before you took a break?    [C] About 5/6 years?    [P] So after (working)5/6years, tot,  you had (break)   (1153)[C] It was the first time I had such an experience.  It was very memorable and I also learned a lot. It changed me in some level. I gained confidence. I had wonderful sightseeing and ate a lot of good food too.  Yes I now remember it was last year.  (1219)[P] It’s true you had been nonstop running(working). You really needed a break/escape from work.  It was also necessary because you needed to have time looking back and thinking about yourself.    Busan, HaEunDae?   [C] Yes It was HaEunDae  [P] Good! 

(fan)

Spoiler

(1234)[P] To CJH, what do the fans mean?  [C] I know I’m not good at saying  sweet/ buttery words. But I have thought about the fans and what they meant to me.  When I had a hard time or when I was tired, the fans acted as an energy booster for me.  During shooting EC, I had a really hard time. There were many nights I slept less than 30 minutes. I don’t think I ever slept more than total ten hours during whole month.     (1319)[P] Once I called him to say his acting was good and I learned that a lot of time they had to be shooting  all night  5 to 6 days in the week.    

(1331)[C] It was hard not only for me but anyone else too. I thought about the fans a lot then.  Besides  there were also many viewers who enjoyed watching EC.  I was able to endure at the times because of the fans and those viewers.  In the midst of shooting EC,  I became sick seriously and  got IV shots but they helped me to endure and work continuously .  When I think  about it now, I don’t think I could do it again without cheers and love of drama from the fans and the viewers because they gave me a lot of strength.        [P] The fans are energy boosters who help me to  revitalize  and endure 

(힐링healing)

Spoiler

(1420)[P] What is the healing secret for CJH?   [C] Lately I really feel like traveling.  I think  traveling can be very healing.  Doing sightseeing or going to nature gives me feeling  of leisure.

ibgiVux.gif

cr to DC

• Like 4

JHssi birthday is coming soon and many fan groups are preparing for the event.  CJH HK Fan Group & CJH Global Fans made  an announcement for the event.    It seems CJH Taiwan Fan Club also is doing two parts, one conjoining with other fan groups and another one by itself (from google translation).  CJH Malaysian Fan Group posted for both announcements.   I know DC has been working  for his birthday.   I can’t tell about CJH’s official fan site as it’s a closed site for the outsider but I’m sure there will be one from it too. 

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group 
(CJHHKFG)
*Posts are written in both Chinese & English
Facebook Fan Page:

Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

"Message collection for Choi Jin-hyuk's 2016 birthday and one-year anniversary of his fan meeting tour + 2016 Choi Jin-hyuk calendar giveaway"

Spoiler

Dear fellow fans, do you remember this time last year when we were happily attending Hyukie's fan meetings in HK, Japan, Taiwan, and Korea? Do you recall how the fans of different countries celebrated his birthday?

As we step into 2016, we would like to send our sincere wishes to support our beloved Hyukie. We invite you to write out your well-wishes to Hyukie using your smart phones, laptop, etc.

The purpose of this activity is to gather birthday greetings from fans all over the world. We want him to know that we will continue to love and support him, so the more greetings we receive the better. To this end, our fan group will join [Choi Jin Hyuk HK Fan Group] and collect greetings/messages and artwork. We will then pass them on to "Hong Kong mama" Venus Yip, who will put them (including those from the other fan clubs) all together in a video for Hyukie.

Through the  Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 HK Fan Group and Choi Jin Hyuk-최진혁 Global Fans , "Hong Kong mama" has prepared a stack of Choi Jin Hyuk 2016 calendars which includes a A4-size and a pocket size that will be given out to all fans who participate in this event.

If you would like to get this set of calendars, just follow the simple steps below. We will then send the calendars to you by mail.

ℹ Details :

* Birthday greetings collection period:

January 7, 2016 to January 17, 2016 11:59pm

* The medium:

Written message in any language (suggest not too long), photo, artwork. It would be nice to include your name and country in your message.

* Collection method:

Please send as a private message to the [CJH HK Fan Group] or [Choi Jin Hyuk-최진혁Global Fans] Facebook page or  email to cjh.hkfangroup@gmail.com.

* Calendar delivery:

Please keep an eye out for an announcement from [CJH HK Fan Group] or [Choi Jin Hyuk-최진혁Global Fans].

Hurry up, send your best wishes and love to Hyukie and don't miss the chance to get a set of his calendars.

vMKpsba.jpg

• Like 1

A dc member made a video clip (CJH/vampire Mike parts from the movie, Vamp In Love)  for other members.  I don’t know how to upload this kind so I didn’t have a chance to see it.  I read that as expected his part was small. Later another fan posted  gifs and pictures.

Perhaps vampire Mike tries to kill(?)  the female lead but her friend interferes.

Then I saw two pictures.  The second picture shows a bite mark on her neck.   Happy ending for them ??

**Once upon a time there were a girl and a vampire....   :rolleyes:

fKHvuab.jpg

NAvn2JW.jpg

Spoiler

hLp43fj.gif

YWXMczP.gif

fryJn45.gif

• Like 4

(CJHHKFG)
Facebook Fan Page:

[2016.01.14]

【20150114 the FIRST DATE Fan Meeting in Hong Kong throwback】
"This day last year, Hyukie had his first fan meeting in Hong Kong. To commemorate this unforgettable day, we created a throwback clip to reminisce about the wonderful time we had last year."

20150114 【崔振赫 ChoiJinHyuk 최진혁 チェ・ジニョク】 the FIRST DATE Fan Meeting in Hong Kong

• Like 2

5 hours ago, booha said:

(CJHHKFG)
Facebook Fan Page:

[2016.01.14]

【20150114 the FIRST DATE Fan Meeting in Hong Kong throwback】
"This day last year, Hyukie had his first fan meeting in Hong Kong. To commemorate this unforgettable day, we created a throwback clip to reminisce about the wonderful time we had last year."

20150114 【崔振赫 ChoiJinHyuk 최진혁 チェ・ジニョク】 the FIRST DATE Fan Meeting in Hong Kong

Hi booha, thanks for sharing this video. While watching this I missed CJH. I wonder were you there during this time last year, huh? Have you seen him up close & personal? He looks awesome in the video! :P

• Like 2

@willenette   HI :glasses:

Sorry to say I live in the US (somewhere in the midwest… ) and HK is so far away for me to visit.  Yes It’s so amazing how time moves in one’s mind.   Sometimes it makes one feel like things happened yesterday and other times, a long time ago in a faraway place. :expressionless:     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, booha said:

@willenette   HI :glasses:

Sorry to say I live in the US (somewhere in the midwest… ) and HK is so far away for me to visit.  Yes It’s so amazing how time moves in one’s mind.   Sometimes it makes one feel like things happened yesterday and other times, a long time ago in a faraway place. :expressionless:     

Hi booha, it's fine - at least, we don't lose that hope that someday we all have our own time & luck to see him up close if not personal. :P

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, booha said:
Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 Global Fans
*Posts are written in English
Facebook Fan Page:

Friday, 22 January 2016
Dear Jin Hyuk ssi,
You're So Cool,
Yet So Warm;
Cool & Easy,
Warm & Friendly!

# Text & FanArt by : aprilliew29
# Photo credit : MBC, TVREPORT

Hi booha, thanks for sharing the message. NICE & so sweet of his fans out there. I missed him! I hope he's doing well! :P

• Like 2

7 hours ago, booha said:

cr to uploader

@booha Hi there!  Thank you once again for so faithfully uploading so many 'fun things' to see!  We are all in the 'same boat' remember?  I guess it's no longer the 'Worrying-Waiting' Boat anymore.  Instead, it's become a 'Waiting-Wishing' Boat!!!  LOL!! :D:wub:B):wub:

Hahaha!  Just having fun coining some new names for OUR Boat!!  Soompi is such a happy place coz we get to see Jin Hyuk Oppa again and again.  We all miss him so!  Though I am less active here these days, you and all CJH soompiers are constantly in my thoughts....:wub::) coz we share one 'THING'....ooops!  I meant 'ONE SPECIAL MAN' - OUR MAN!!  Heeeee....:crazy::blink::P:wub::wub::wub:......wooooo....still so in Love!!!

• Like 3

@meili29

Hello Hyukssi girl!  Thank you for coming up with another wonderful phrase.   Yesyes  “a Waiting-Wishing  boat”    Let us, Hyukssi girls,  sing and dance in a circle together on a Waiting-Wishing boat.  Keep rubbing on your magic hat for more delightful words. :w00t:

I could still post stuff here because of his diehard fan sites. Without them I have no idea what to do here.  I don’t worry about Hyukssi girls.  I know they are around regardless where they are.  When Hyukssi comes back with a sweet and fluffy drama, there will be noise as it happened after EC.  In Viki, EC still holds its place.  If I look back at the last 4 previous dramas, they are all good even though he wasn’t the lead in two dramas.  It means Hyukssi knows how to pick a good drama.  This time when he comes back, he doesn’t have to be the second lead any more. He will get the girl always.  whahaha  Yes Don’t throw away your party hat.   

PS I’m still hoping for MDTF with subs. I know it’s farfetched thinking.  Still  I seriously pray RBH does something  about it.  I know MDTF isn’t a recent drama and it wasn’t a mega hit but I wish RBH should be aware that MDTF is perfect for a soompi setting.  Besides Jin Se Yeon has  diehard fans who will be very happy to join in a soompi conversation.  Look at Kkotnim’s twinkling eyes. Sometimes I feel like he can respond well to each different actress according who she was in person and character in a drama.  Btw I’m glad he can sing too.  :wub:

• Like 4