Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@chaybags55 & @willenette

The pimple seems the talk of the town now... :D   8-}

It's definitely the stress @willenette   

It was so sweet of him to try & comfort us all by saying : "It will be just the blink of the eye and he'll return..."

Yes, though it may seem (to us)  like ONE DAY =  ETERNITY, yet we also know that time would fly!!  O:-)

It seemed only like yesterday I came to know oppa (June 2014) and counting from then, it's almost coming to a year now.  So, take heart everyone!  It will be the wink of the eye, like Oppa had put it!  He'll be ok and he'll be happy in there!    :x   ;;)   B-)

8-}  And I like his axiom in life : "Be happy!"  and we can be certain he'll live it up!  =D> \:D/

23837b1ab400c1546ecb39f69dccb58e_zpsoxyo

"Be HAPPY!"  says Jin Hyuk Oppa

Photo credit :  TOP Star News

id="yui_3_9_1_1_1427795770160_754" class="headline"Choi Jin Hyuk Starts His Military Duty From Today

hbgos9bexv1ded8jjcnm2zzcy33ee2gl.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Choi Jin Hyuk enlisted in the army on March 31.

According to his agency Red Brick House on the same day, he joined the 30th Division just like other people. He will do his duties faithfully for a year and nine months and he will be discharged on December 30, 2016.

Also it continued, “We really appreciate everyone for the support and please excuse for not saying goodbye before he joined the army today. Thank you.”

Meanwhile, other than Choi Jin Hyuk, Kim Jaejoong and Super Junior’s Sungmin also started fulfilling their military duties from today. (photo by bntnews DB)

For more bntnews.co.uk

Guest chaybags55

Thoughts to ponder.. I am just amazed by the 30-30-30 for CJH enlistment Korean age 30 years old Army division 30th divisions Discharge 30th of December 2016 So any thoughts ladies... I have read in the fb post of the Real giving warning not to create webpage or Internet cafe for the 30th regimen and any letters or gifts for CJH are advised to be sent to either the Real or to the Redbrick house Personally, I do respect this advisory for the safety of Choi jin hyuk . So I guess we better leave him alone for 1 year and 9 months so he can perform his duties well @booha dear any news of MDTF eng sub?? Is there a chance?

Hey! It's been so long since I've last been here and so many new faces! This thread definitely grew bigger! I should be preparing for another cosplay project, yet here I am... back to this thread showing some love to the actor who seriously turned my life into a total 180 about 2 years ago. 21 months is nothing, I can wait. I did it once, doing it again is not a problem. So it's 12/30/2016 eh? That gives me enough time to prepare for a CJH tribute project haha. Going back to the character I've been most known for in the span of 2 years as a cosplayer: Gu Wolryung (I'd be nice this time haha) At the group hug thing, can I join? :DDDDD

He really left us , I can not believe it, I miss him so much even now , about that pimple , I laughed so much , actually i got something like that in my face near my chic these days , and it is really annoying , I understand you. Mr Choi , I  am praying for you to be healthy and Happy.

Guest kyung-jin

10 Photos of Jaejoong, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Sungmin's military enlistment

by Vivi on Tue, Mar 31, 2015

7. Choi Jin Hyuk also left relatively quietly, uploading a photo to his Instagram with the caption "I cut my hair. I will go and return well. But what’s with the zit on my forehead…” (Poor guy — worrying about a zit on his last day!)  Before he left, he appeared on a radio show to bid everyone farewell and said he hoped to meet again in two years.

CJH_military.png

Watch Pride and Prejudice, Choi Jin Hyuk's last pre-military drama.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/10-photos-of-jaejoong-choi-jin-hyuk-and-sungmins-military-enlistment

Hyuk girls!!!
So he has left us temporarily... but the mood in this thread shouldn't just be all doom and gloom right?? Cheer up Hyuk girls!!! :> JH is away to gain more life experience and that isn't a bad thing. We shouldn't be sad for that. He will return to us better and all grown up. We should be supportive!
Plus, we shouldn't forget that there is still Vampire JH to look forward to... hehe :D, and the movie will be out in about 2 1/2 weeks time! And we still have all his cooking column to look forward to (I will work on translating that soon...) , and we get to see him from time to time in the CFs. So.. see... its not all too bad. We can just enjoy this short hiatus along with him and prepare for his return. I have a lot of his dramas to catch up on... so who's with me ... and what shall we start watching together? :)
Cheer up Hyuk girls! :) 

Guest chaybags55

@celes80 dearest of course we will keep this thread alive.. And thanks in advance for alL your coming translations .. Too bad that vampire won't be shown in my country.. Came across you tube uploads about CJH way back too bad no eng sub as always haha.. Me? Am looking forward to MDTF since I watched all his dramas already .. I will go back n watch fully , as I skipped some parts , panda and hedgehog . tho he is not the lead here but he is cute and playful .. Too many cute facial expressions haha. Hugs and kisses chingu :x
btw just to satisfy my curiosity how the training looks like in the 30th division ..  uncle google told me that it is  the most important unit in the korean army .. 30th division is the one protecting and securing the safety of the blue house, the palace and the many important buildings .. they are called the Royal guards.. i hope and pray that CJH can well take this rigid training. I realized I am naive coz its not a  joke as  i watched the YT upload of the Real Men (jan hyuk etc)  i  got scared really. hyuk girls let us offer prayers for CJH good health, strength and determination so he can come back safe ( sorry girls i know i sounded like a Mom worrying for her son hahah.)
Have a productive day ahead!!!

Hello everybody!!  We were out of town for a couple days and we just got back. I translated two articles enroute which I’m going to post.

Thank you for all those wonderful postings

It’s interesting to read that Choi Min Soo and Kim Jin Min PDnim also came to see him off to the army. The article said they became very fond of him. So they had some kind of bonding during PP.

(translation) (3/31)

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002401824

CJH enlisted, Choi Min Soo personally seeing him off .. ‘PP’ bonding

To CJH’s enlistment site, Choi Min Soo and Kim Jin Min PDnim whom he worked together with in PP came for the event.

CJH was admitted to the recruit training center in the Army 30th Division in Goyang, Gyeonggi-do 3/31 2pm. According to an official who watched the event, CMS and MBC PDnim, KJM came to the admission site to see CJH off.

CJH worked together with CMS and KJM PDnim in PP which was ended earlier this year. CJH got the lead role and energetically led the drama. It was reported that both CMS and KJM PDnim held dear to CJH extremely.

CJH revealed his love and respect toward CMS whom he worked together with in PP, when CJH appeared as a guest to MBC FM4U ‘two o’clock date with Park Kyung Lim’ 3/10, and he said that he really wanted to work with CMS sunbaenim again.

CJH confided about CMS “who has the acting level as if it’s divinely possessed and if I say he learned everything about acting, it isn’t exaggerated.”

As CJH wished to be admitted quietly, it was reported that the day besides CMS and KJM PDnim, his friends were also there to see CJH off for the enlistment.

Meanwhile the RBH agency revealed “CJH will faithfully serve as an active-duty army soldier next 1year/9 months and will be discharged in 12/30/2016.”

Added “We appreciate of receiving so much interest and feel regret for not be able to show a separate greeting. Thank you.”

((**This photo is from RBH ))

kVdPKzg.jpg

(translation) (3/31)

http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000084291

Jin Hyuk, before his enlistment, gave thanks-greeting individually “I feel grateful about working together when the time was difficult.”

CJH had spent time sending thanks-greeting before the enlistment.

The SBS drama production crew who had worked with CJH in “It's Okay, Daddy's Girl” told “CJH called a few days ago and said that he was grateful about support he received to better himself.  He would be back from army in good health.   I was moved by his heartfelt talk”  “Even though we worked together years ago but I was surprised he still remembered and gave thanks-greeting.”

It was revealed that before the enlistment CJH contacted staff and colleagues whom he worked with before and expressed his thanks.   Especially after he made debut, he faced a hard time for a long period as an unknown actor till he made his name known through SBS ‘MDTF’ and MBC “GFB.’  He sent out thanks-greeting to people who shared with him in his difficult period.

He also posted a picture of his short haircut in his instagram before 3/31 enlistment.  CJH said “I had a haircut. I’ll have a good journey” showing his short hair.

Meanwhile besides CJH, JYJ KJJ and SJ Sungmin will also enlist in 3/31.

E8XSIPn.jpg

B8ZHKBO.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@booha dear thanks for these articles. It's so heartwarming to see that pd nim and cms are there to send him off. CJH must have really touched their hearts as he touched our hearts too due to his sincerity and humility. All I can do now and all of his fans is Say a little prayer for him for his health and God protection while in the camp! All Christians all over the world are observing the Holy Week and May we have a meaningful and blessed Holy Week ahead . God bless Choi JIn Hyuk ! God bless us all!

@chaybags55   Nice to read your high spirited cheers for him and for us.  I’m posting the CJH enlistment video clip.   It looks like he still has a cold but I wish he could remove his mask for a better view of him.

CJH enlistment video

<iframe title='쩌미입대 ㅎㅂ(영상)' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=v6339PmBmjABDWAvMB5QKmC&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

I7DAKvz.jpg

Pw2rUo6.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

OMG!!!!!@booha dear.. the gifs you posted just delurked me.. I have to say that O MY GOSH.. OUR MAN IS SO VERY HANDSOME! heart_4.gif
I adore his hairstyle and I love his forehead and gorgeous hairline! He looks rested and gained some weight-- that makes me assured that he went in in good health..His deep bow and good-bye hand wave made me tear up. dark_cloud_2.gifOh I am just imagining that it is us girls that he hugged before he went in.. Anyways.. Im glad we will still be here..and girls allow me to greet you all in advance..
Happy Easter!jumpt.gif

" Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 ON DUTY! Bye for Now - Please Stay Safe, Healthy & Happy - Missing U! "

@yeekrfan2   When I saw this line I realized one chapter of CJH soompi thread from GFB to the present was finally over with his enlistment.  Ever since I signed into this thread, I saw how his MS had dictated what projects he would choose.   It had been a roller coast ride of downs(like Heirs/FTLY) and ups(EC/PP/ FMs).  Whenever I came across this title ‘Heirs’ I remembered your posting about the funny gif (pushing the writernim in the pool ) which I agree totally with your sentiment at the time and which made me laugh.   Of course we can’t forget about the wonjoo love line too.

**I want you to know that CJH has lurked around here too even though he might have to use uncle google to read some of them. I’m sure he felt warm seeing your new thread headline since he was going to face the 5 weeks of such unpleasant basic training. Thank you always

Hyukssi girls   I found which corps/unit he is in.   CJH said he lurked around his fan sites. It wasn’t just a pep talk from him. It looks like he actually visits his fan sites. No doubt he has checked out soompi too. huhu    I’m sure he knows that he will be missed after reading all of your generous postings. 

The last time when CJH visited the dc site, he left a short message.   I mentioned that he wrote this interesting/questionable line. 

Well I learned what it’s about.   In dc, previously(3/29) someone posted the picture of some kind of insignia and said that it would be great if CJH was assigned into it.  She said it’s called by another nickname ‘panty-bra-corps/unit’.  Some members seemed to know about this unit and they had lively chats.  But I had no idea what’s about it and why it’s good.   Obviously CJH saw the postings. Probably by then he knew where he was going to be.   I’m sure he had a good laugh after reading about their postings. 

Now this gets more interesting.  After CJH visited the dc site, the members talked about his curious remark and some hinted that it could be about his future unit.  So one member decided to drive to this location and check it out by herself on the day of his enlistment.  When she got there, she posted the picture which made everybody excited.  However she stressed the possibility she came to the wrong place. But she got lucky. CJH was there with his entourage. She described him in some details then later she posted her drawing of him.  The funny part was that she left out his feet because for some reason she didn’t see that part.

Then another member from a different gallery stopped by to say her acquaintance’s cousin was enlisted in the same place with CJH.  This acquaintance got excited to see CJH because she said she never saw any entertainer in person so she took a video and pictures which she posted on FB.  She described CJH was so tall and handsome that at once he captured her attention.  She added that after their group bowed and they lined up to exit, he made the rest of recruits looking like a bunch of squids, because he was so good looking.  Then another dc member gave the description of missing CJH shoes.

(3/29) Earlier a fan first posted this picture (‘panty-bra-corps/unit’ insignia) for fun, while waiting to hear from CJH

30 Army mechanized infantry divisions (30 divisions / Victory Corps)

m7RnxfP.jpg

(4/1) Later it became true and more fanmade pictures came out.

bMQmOzu.jpg

BL4A3KN.jpg

cr to DC

Don’t call  Everything’s bothersome/tiresome   (I) want to forget everything

(around his neck) soon-to-be a soldier

쩜요형 (jjeom-yo-hyeong)(CJH)  Not much time left ..    Before you go away, how about just leave 쩜(jjeom) ~~ waa waa

TWgfR4g.jpg

About that singer, is he more handsome than I am?

2wOTwJf.jpg

FglwgHN.jpg

MApRpm5.jpg

30 Army mechanized infantry divisions (30 divisions / Victory Corps)

(link)  육군 30 기계화보병사단 (30사단/필승부대) : MLBPARK

Translate this page

skCwMRE.jpg

QGnL4cf.jpg

KvpsUwC.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

I just saw this on RBH.  I don’t think the overseas fans have to be concerned about #1 since those sites are for Koreans.

Redbrickhouse shared Choi Jinhyuk-최진혁's post.    (3/30)

[최진혁 군생활 관련 팬 안내사항]

안녕하세요.

배우 최진혁 공식팬카페 theReal 입니다.

3월 31일(화) 오후 2시, 최진혁씨는 육군 30사단 신교대로 조용히 입대했다는 소식을 받았습니다.

약 2년간 멋지고 씩씩하게 군생활 잘 마치고 돌아올 수 있도록 팬 여러분들의 지속적인 응원 부탁 드립니다.

입대 소식과 함께 많은 분들이 지켜주셔야 할 사항이 있어 안내 드립니다.

1. 최진혁 소속 부대 홈페이지 및 소속 카페 등 군 기관 사이트 활동 자제를 당부드립니다!

군 해당 기관 홈페이지 및 카페 등에 최진혁씨에 대한 질문과 메시지 게재를 최대한 자제 바랍니다.

최진혁씨를 향한 팬들의 높은 애정은 잘 알지만 많은 팬들의 질문공세 및 다량의 메시지 게재로 인해

함께 생활하는 다른 장병들과 가족들에게 피해가 발생할 수 있습니다.

이에 군생활에 대한 궁금증과 안부인사 등은 앞으로도 공식 팬카페 '더레알'을 통해 해주시길 당부드립니다.

2. 군 복무기간 중에도 선물과 편지는 레드브릭하우스로 보내주세요!

부대로 보내시는 선물과 편지는 최진혁씨에게 바로 전달이 어려우며, 반송 될 수 있습니다.

또한 다량의 선물과 편지는 보관이 어렵고 부대 내 업무처리에 피해를 줄 수 있으니

소속사 레드브릭하우스로 보내주시면 잘 보관하였다가 안전하게 전달할 수 있도록 하겠습니다.

레드브릭하우스 주소

- 서울특별시 강남구 선릉로125길 14 삼성빌딩 4층 레드브릭하우스 최진혁 앞

- 14, Seolleung-ro 125-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

모든 팬들의 아쉬움이 크겠지만 2016년 12월 30일 제대 후에

더 멋진 모습으로 만나게 될 최진혁씨에게 변함없는 사랑과 응원 부탁 드립니다.

감사합니다.

───────────────────────────────────

[NOTICE WHILE ACTOR CHOI JINHYUK IS ON MILITARY SERVICE]

Dear All

This is the Real

It has been informed that Actor Choi Jinhyuk has joined the 30th Division army as of 31st March (Tue) at 2PM.

There are few things we would like to ask you to observe

1. Please be refrained from any webpage or internet cafe for Actor Choi Jinhyuk’s regiment.

Please be refrained from any webpage or internet cafe for Actor Choi Jinhyuk’s regiment. It could damage the life of other soldiers and their families who are at the same regiment with him if you send too many greeting letters or questions. If you have any questions or wants to leave letters to him, please leave it on official Fan cafe ‘the Real’

2. Please send any presents or letters to Red Brick House

If you send any presents or letters to Actor Choi Jinhyuk’s regiment directly, it may not be possible to send him directly or may return back. Moreover, too many presents and letters may cause the trouble in minding their own business and also not be able to store them. Therefore, please send it to Red Brick House and we will pass on to him safely when he comes back.

Red Brick House

14, Seolleung-ro 125-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea

You may feel sad but please send continous support and love to Jinhyuk who will be acting more actively after discharged from the service, 30th Dec 2016.

Thank you

Edited by booha

EDIT(4/5): Oops Sorry about this picture. It’s from ‘ It's Okay, Daddy's Girl’   Thanks @chaybags55 for pointing it out. I could see his name tag is Choi Hyuk-ki and not Kim Tae Ho. I guess we might have to wait till he finishes the basic training for his new army picture.

I think this is the first look of CJH in the army??!!

OZyq5XJ.jpg

Entertainment news video clip for CJH

<iframe title='ㅇㄷ소식-연.중(영상)' width='640px' height='360px' src='http://videofarm.daum.net/controller/video/viewer/Video.html?vid=vb29fV9TiWTtYlwtSsS99XT&play_loc=undefined&alert=true' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' ></iframe>

(005) [ CJH enlisted for the active duty … privately admitted ] [ private admission CJH, ‘thank you for the support & please excuse me for not saying goodbye’] (006) ((talking about his short haircut & …. (keke) ))   (014) (( talking about CJH’s message to fans ))    (019) ((** This is from KFM video. )) [ CJH ‘I think I will become a better actor after military duty. I will be back with good health.’ ]

(028) [ Looking forward to see a dashing figure ]

rLk9VNV.jpg

sAILlfm.jpg

QSebQIo.jpg

p24Ltvl.jpg

zgZdeU0.jpg

w4Q3Gz4.jpg

Ilsan, Gyeonggi-do ( It’s short driving distance from Seoul )

DryU9V8.jpg

Edited by booha

Hello I found out the real meaning behind ‘bra-panty corps’ insignia. It represents the combination of Baekdu mountain for the number 3 and the sacred place called Haengju Mountain Fortress for the number 0. I’m posting the links for two places, if one is interested.

((**The saguk drama ‘ Jumong’ who was the founding monarch of Goguryeo and his tribes were from Baekdu mountain range areas.))
Paektu, Baekdu, or Changbai Mountain is an active volcano on the border between North Korea and China. At 2,744 m, it is the highest mountain of the Changbai and Baekdudaegan ranges: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paektu_Mountain

1qBZ8lR.jpg

Haengju Mountain Fortress:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Haengju  
 http://www.lifeinkorea.com/Travel2/119

Fanart
wmDjHHe.jpg
4oPMzy0.jpg
cr to DC