Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

What a splendid idea. 5 poems for each five days. As far as I’m concerned, we are going to have beautiful 5 days for the countdown.         Thank you @chaybags55 for your countdown flag.   Yes When I saw the picture of his many expressions, instantly the connection with his smooth legs(hehe) popped in my head.  A fan did a wonderful job putting together his various expressions.

I was quite surprised by this sudden realization that learning about this “Letting Go’ was a part of life.  Everybody has encountered it in one form or another.   Perhaps the only difference is the degree of intensity brought upon by circumstances.  Sometimes it can be minor and hardly noticed. Other times it is most difficult and painful which one has to do or can’t do it.

@meili29   So I spent some time thinking about ‘Letting Go’ on a personal level. Now you know words can be very precious. haha   Of course I also enjoyed looking at your picture-poem.  Yes I could see/feel your mind in the abstract and it was a delightful feeling.  I wish I could describe fully but I have my limit.   But at least I can say a few words (about #1 poem) which I thought interesting: Something about the polka dot background and its mixed colors with the letter color ( very delightful as if the polkadots of your feeling permeating/ flowing in the background space // those heart shapes flowing up from JH and the heart shapes around two on the opposite side ( I love the expressions ) // a cute baby ( hopefully it’s you. haha ) and a cute JH // then your poem!!! // etc etc etc… Thank you for sharing

booha said: I was quite surprised by this sudden realization that learning about this “Letting Go’ was a part of life.  Everybody has encountered it in one form or another.   Perhaps the only difference is the degree of intensity brought upon by circumstances.  Sometimes it can be minor and hardly noticed. Other times it is most difficult and painful which one has to do or can’t do it.

@meili29   So I spent some time thinking about ‘Letting Go’ on a personal level. Now you know words can be very precious. haha   Of course I also enjoyed looking at your picture-poem.  Yes I could see/feel your mind in the abstract and it was a delightful feeling.  I wish I could describe fully but I have my limit.   But at least I can say a few words (about #1 poem) which I thought interesting: Something about the polka dot background and its mixed colors with the letter color ( very delightful as if the polkadots of your feeling permeating/ flowing in the background space // those heart shapes flowing up from JH and the heart shapes around two on the opposite side ( I love the expressions ) // a cute baby ( hopefully it’s you. haha ) and a cute JH // then your poem!!! // etc etc etc… Thank you for sharing

@booha, did anyone tell you that you're indeed an interesting person?  You've such a keen eye for things and a lovely heart, I can see...  :x Your keen sense of observation just confirms one thing!  erm....you're confirmed a "diehard Romantic" (like me)!!  hahaha...  =)) ...ooops, sorry...just got carried away!  but....but...truly, I know you're a person with a BIG Heart!  Thanks ever so much again for sharing so much over here at Soompi!  You're more than a Soompi gal to us all. You've surely done much more to make this a fun & happy place to be!  lalalala....  :-\"  
On a more serious note, what you had shared about life is so, so very true.  Hence, the underlying theme in my writing "Letting Go".  I sense the sentiments among us...bringing us back to what life presents to us ultimately...if I may add :
"THERE'S A TIME FOR EVERYTHING;  A Time to EMBRACE...A Time to LET GO...  :) Easier said.  Nevertheless, true!  So, as we learn to LET GO of things in life, let's learn to let Jin Hyuk oppa go...and vice versa!
Without further ado, it's now past 12 midnight, 29 March...sharing #3 of the poem...
Collage%202015-03-11%2022_14_38_zpsstc1g

booha said: More pictures from Joytime
https://www.facebook.com/JOYTIME.Entertainment
XbLE8VD.jpg

@booha....Joytime shots are always so lovely!  I particularly like his hair (*on the head)...so smooth, so suits his beautiful facial features!  haha...Dunno why but I've always liked the way his hair is done....So...not only are his legs smooth (@chaybags55), his head & hair also!  Oh dear dear!  I am gonna miss his hair toooo.....

IMG_1140158119532_zpsfidh9fua.jpegIMG_1794127845139_zpsaeh7vkkf.jpegIMG_11808860467648_zpsbyx4qe0j.jpeg10981538_846561642083274_867068772907904

...Until tomorrow.... 

Guys! The day is almost near. What do we do? :(
I'm happy for him. Really. I wish him all the best and I hope he goes out an even better person. And I'm sorry I haven't been very active these past few months. Life got in the way and I only got to follow one drama (which ended recently) after not watching anything for so long. Thanks for all the updates! :)

@meili29   Yes I’m a softy diehard romantic. hehe I recharge my deflated spirit under the beautifully weaved romantic veil. lalaaa   Okay Now it’s back to reality time. There is much loud banging in dc because everybody is getting impatient.   No news and no sign from JH ssi yet   Thank goodness we have your poems.

@frankreich  Hello It seems everybody is counting the days. Oh well   But I’m happy to hear you watched at least one drama.  Hopefully it gave a moment of teary joy. We all need time like that. Take care

Everyday I checked in his instagram to see something new??   walalaaa    haha
Mew3Kh.gif      8EXNy8.gif

Hi everyone!   :)

@frankreich...hope all is well!  hellooo...I am meili29  ;;) 

@booha...I am visualizing newly-enlisted oppa in a few days' time!!!    :))  Trying hard to imagine him with the crew cut  hehehe....  8-}

And that cute kitty beside him!

Girls dear,

I am sharing...(again!)...a glass of soju...a toast to oppa's many good days in the army!   He'll do well!   :)>-

I just love his voice (nasal or not)...he struggled a bit;  #:-S   It's not easy with all that sore throat, cold & blocked nose!! 

But I really like his passionate delivery!  Swoooon....   @-)

@meili29   Thank you for posting this video.   Sorry I have to say he struggled mightily because I kept smiling as I listened. haha   Someday I will translate the radio talk show.    I agree CJH will be a good soldier and a good comrade with his army buddy.    But it will be surprise transition for him.    Fortunately his basic training period should be so physically demanding that he might be too exhausted to dwell on his new surroundings.    ** waiting for #4 poem

booha said: @meili29   Thank you for posting this video.   Sorry I have to say he struggled mightily because I kept smiling as I listened. haha   Someday I will translate the radio talk show.    I agree CJH will be a good soldier and a good comrade with his army buddy.    But it will be surprise transition for him.    Fortunately his basic training period should be so physically demanding that he might be too exhausted to dwell on his new surroundings.    ** waiting for #4 poem

@booha....Yup yup booha...you read my mind!  I was hoping someone would translate the whole radio talk hehehe....but (for now) I am happy just watching him chatting happily with PKL that same day!  His relaxed self, with all those smiles & laughter are enough to warm my soul!!  Lol!  Oh, and not forgetting his constant "eyeing on" his phone!!  Checking....checking for incoming messages?  Instagrams???  Hehehe...Nevertheless, I am still hoping for the translation!  Thank you!
2nd last day....hence #4 of poem...you remembered booha....
Collage%202015-03-11%2022_15_12_zpszlwki

He enlists tomorrow... we will be fine right? .... *sniff* 
Anyway, here's a photo posted on Instagram by a clinic director. It was posted on March 27. He looks well-rested and recharged and his hair is super short! Might be one of the last few photos we see of him for a while.
Link hereJHNB_zps6n1dmici.jpg

Another video to remember him by too...

Credit: uploader
Edit: Here's the latest photo for those of you who aren't following him on instagram.
Instagram link
Bye bye JH!!! See you in 2 years!

Hi Hyuk Hyuk girls! :) how are you? I know we are sad :'( I just saw his last picture with super short hair on Instagram (sorry I can't post pics right now) and I feel like a hole in my stomach! It's a well known feeling :( ahh! I'm going to miss him so much, I'm sure he will come back as a better and strong person with these new experiences :) so let's be strong and wait for him! The time flies! :x hugs to all!

As I write this post it is nearly the eve of March 31, 2015 in my side of the world. It is the date that brings mixed emotions to most of us here..March 31-- the date when our man- Choi Jin Hyuk fulfills his duty and obligation as a Korean male citizen to train and render military service to and for his country. Needless to say, he would be away for about 2 years..As I pondered as to whether I should say my goodbyes.. I came across this quote..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQWA-Fs5NsredkBaAX4cdy  yes.. I know that our love for this man is way past what the eyes can see. we love him with our hearts and souls..indeed there will be no separation..
As i contemplate more and more about the vast 2 years of drought without him- it just dawned on me that I was selfish. I didn't realize that if it were painful for me (and for us)-- what more for him .. Which made we wonder what feelings does he have about it as he is the one who will go through rigorous training and seclusion from the life he once live as the actor and the celebrity. This made me say a prayer for him..43706118c608b5e41559db3c3ff61950.jpg
my dear choi jin hyuk.. as you go to military service we know this new chapter in your life will make you a better actor and a better personimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSEAJRXyhZHAd2POvqloz
we will wait for you.. I will wait for you..

Guest chaybags55

Group hug dear friends. Let us be strong for him so he can be strong for us. We love you jin hyuk ssi This is only a temporary farewell so I say to you so long God be with you take care of your health and come back to us coz we are here patiently waiting for you =((

@rachel   thank you so much

Hyukssi girls  I’m in a hurry so here is a brief one: His army look in his instagram. His last words are kind of funny but it sounds like this transition had been a bit unnerving for him.   Hopefully he will be adjusted to a new environment soon.

https://instagram.com/real_jinhyuk/

머리짤랐어요 잘다녀오겠습니다...  왠 이마에 뾰루지가..

I cut my hair. I will return in good shape … tut tut (why) a pimple on my forehead …

XYypxeA.jpg

cr to DC

He also left a few words in DC.

(translation)

You guys/you kids

Don’t worry.  1year/9months will be gone soon

I don’t want to make a big deal about it as everybody has to do.

Be healthy and well     If you guys know where I went, there will be a big blow out because a few days ago there was surprise words/article … huhu ((I am not sure an exact meaning but it’s a guessing game for everybody ))

Anyway (I want to see ) everybody will be well and happy … Wait for me and give support during 1year/9 months … I will be back after a lot of learning and growing up ~ as a wonderful actor..

The last, politely …   always thankful and love you

애들아

걱정마라 1년9개월 금방이다.

다들가는거 유난떨고 싶지않다

몸건강히 잘다녀올게 그리고 어디로갔는지 알면

빵터질거야 며칠전에 뜨악한 글이있었거든..ㅎㅎ

암튼 다들 건강하고 행복하게..1년9개월 기다리고 기대해주길..많이 배우고 성장해서 돌아올게~멋진배우로..

마지막은 공손하게..

항상 감사하고 사랑합니다...

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55921&page=1

Edited by booha

booha said: @rachel   thank you so much
Hyukssi girls  I’m in a hurry so here is a brief one: His army look in his instagram. His last words are kind of funny but it sounds like this transition had been a bit unnerving for him.   Hopefully he will be adjusted to a new environment soon.

https://instagram.com/real_jinhyuk/

머리짤랐어요 잘다녀오겠습니다...  왠 이마에 뾰루지가..
I cut my hair. I will return in good shape … tut tut (why) a pimple on my forehead …

cr to DC

He also left a few words in DC.
(translation)
You guys/you kids
Don’t worry.  1year/9months will be gone soon
I don’t want to make a big deal about it as everybody has to do.
Be healthy and well     If you guys know where I went, there will be a big blow out because a few days ago there was surprise words/article … huhu ((I am not sure an exact meaning but it’s a guessing game for everybody ))
Anyway (I want to see ) everybody will be well and happy … Wait for me and give support during 1year/9 months … I will be back after a lot of learning and growing up ~ as a wonderful actor..

The last, politely …   always thankful and love you

애들아
걱정마라 1년9개월 금방이다.
다들가는거 유난떨고 싶지않다
몸건강히 잘다녀올게 그리고 어디로갔는지 알면
빵터질거야 며칠전에 뜨악한 글이있었거든..ㅎㅎ
암튼 다들 건강하고 행복하게..1년9개월 기다리고 기대해주길..많이 배우고 성장해서 돌아올게~멋진배우로..

마지막은 공손하게..
항상 감사하고 사랑합니다...
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=jinhyuk&no=55921&page=1

Guest chaybags55

@willinette that pimple on his forehead made me smile too especially  when i read this translated CJH comment from soompi ..." and whats this zit on my forehead " haha.but so sweet of him trying to cheer us up .. so the countdown on his coming back begins now :((