Choi Jin Hyuk 최진혁 [Current SBS Variety Show]'My Little Old Boy'; [completed MBC Drama 2023] "Numbers"; [Upcoming JTBC 2024 Drama]"She Is Different Day and Night 낮과 밤이 다른 그녀"

booha

@chaybags55 @PolarisCat   Thank you for info. That explains why he had on such an expression and even the way he put his hand on her. I could see he likes her and she likes him. huhu  It’s good to hear he has a backer with organization.

(PS) @chaybags55 said that she wants to go to Korea when CJH comes out after MS.  So I  thought about an idea which some members were forming a small informal group of 15 to 20 members and requesting CJH to meet them briefly somewhere in Seoul like a café or …   Once he did that with a group of Japanese fans.  Perhaps it happened then because he was still relatively unknown to overseas fans. I saw how good @PolarisCat was during CJH FMs and she could be the perfect team leader to organize this venture if she likes this idea.  CJH is going to be discharged around Dec/16 but the winter in Seoul is very harsh.   If one is going to Korea, why not make it into a short vacation with a couple days to sightsee around Seoul too. It could be a very memorable vacation and it might be better in warmer weather like late spring/early summer.  Anyway it’s just a passing thought I had.

Hyukhyuk girls     After seeing his works I came to conclusion that that’s how a real man ought to draw. So if anyone who wants to test her date whether he’s a real man, here is the one to compare with... keke

CJH’s work of art

9N5n7jp.jpg

F8TTlzd.jpg

HMFbYoP.jpg   gXcaDZ0.jpg

1e9teLz.jpg

njPggBk.jpg

N9OyG5q.jpg   mgdni7b.jpg

C2HESH5.jpg   ZRyYn6T.jpg

kgnGSo4.jpg  

GR5Ff8M.jpgIHsucgG.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Guest mdolphins

Hi everyone, thanks for all of the updates, he looks so adorable in the photos above. While I am sad to see him leave soon, the sooner he leaves then we can start counting down to his return. It's not like any of us are going to forget him while he is away, he is just too wonderful and it makes me sad that we won't have a drama to look forward in the next few months from him. Anyway, I will keep checking in periodically to hear news of him and see how all of you are doing. Take care my friends.

Big hugs to all of you.

>:D<

@hulya.23_d801   merhaba! merhaba!   teşekkür ederim   Your pictures are back  Have a good day

@mdolphins  Hello chingu  Yes please stop by whenever you have time   Take care you too

Hyukhyuk girls   It’s from ‘Next Entertainment … FB …’ CJH Polaroid gifts Award (( This must be from Taiwan FM))

https://www.facebook.com/nextent02

1zZAoz8.jpg

rhsuDKI.jpg

‘Star Photo’

http://www.nextmag.com.tw/web/nextmagtw/magazine/entertainment/20150312/16131666

uHvFOMy.jpg

cr to DC

「壹週刊娛樂無限爆 FB有好康」

崔振赫拍立得贈獎

快尖叫!看了本期壹週刊嗎?

【明星寫真】單元有暖男歐巴崔振赫的專訪喔~~

同時我們還有3張崔振赫的拍立得要送給大家!

想得到贈品的朋友,請購買本期壹週刊,並將書與購買的發票放在一起拍照上傳,就有機會得到崔振赫的拍立得!

今天全國便利商店、書店等通路都已上架了,快去買吧!

《明星寫真》崔振赫忍戲癮 入伍盼熟成

韓國男星崔振赫憑藉《千年之戀》《繼承者們》等戲成為人氣男星,卻在聲勢正旺時入伍當兵,29歲的他透露不擔心體力跟不上,只害怕在軍中看電視犯戲癮時,不知該如何宣洩;同時間,他還希望經過軍隊洗禮而變得更成熟,笑稱未來最想挑戰幫派分子角色。

海外巡迴 暫別粉絲

崔振赫將在3月31日入伍報到,跟他同一天入伍的還有「JYJ」的在中、「Super Junior」的晟敏等人,他也趕在入伍前,到台灣、香港、日本以及首爾等地跟粉絲見面,首爾場上他更雙膝跪地行大禮告別,並叮嚀粉絲千萬別忘了他。

Edited by booha

Guest chaybags55

@booha dear that's a brilliant idea, Thats what I am hoping for that when we fly to Korea after his MS, we can get an audience with him. And yes, I prefer that we will go late March or early April as it is already spring and cherry blossoms are blooming already hehe. @PolarisCat please do organize and we can have some brainstorming on this Korea2017.

Joon Lee also offered help if this plan will materialize We can closely coordinate with Joon particularly personal meeting with CJH. 15 committed fans from soompi, cjh fb Asia , cjh fans HK is a good number to start with..fingers crossed.

@chaybags55 Yes Yes I know you would be happy.  hehe  I sincerely hope it will happen for you.   Besides you know there is a dc member( & soompi member) who can provide a great translation for the group.

I found this Showbiz Korea video. It has a CJH clip which talks about his enlistment and FM activities. I screencaped girlgroup EXID because CJH said he wanted them to visit.

(3:32) It ‘s about Showbiz looking for a foreign correspondent. Would anyone be interested??

(4:04) Perhaps CJH from the old clip

Showbiz Korea Ep1047 Showbiz Today,Cine Zoom,Star Lounge

JKrdcTt.jpg

IoTzbB1.jpg

tfhDVoM.jpg

Edited by booha

Instagram photo from his friend’s site / supposed to be on the way to Jeju island for vacationing but is CJH on the right side??

'ㅋㅋㅋ신남ㅋㅋㅋ ( ㅋㅋㅋ excited ㅋㅋㅋ )'

6b1KnpX.jpg

cr to DC

yup  it's him!!  (( EDIT: He isn't CJH. It's the other one.))

FUy6ZRM.jpg

Guest lifein

Guys I saw some CJH's photos at the airport from his best friend IG. CJH go to take trip to Jeju island with his best friends. They look like want to spend time together before his MS ( the IG status said that..). The pictures so cute. I still can recognize him although he is covered by hat and mask.. I think I really know him well.. I memorized all his gestures so I still can recognize him.. Heheheh ;)) he wear his fav color, black.. So manly and gorgeous! sorry, I can't post the pictures here, I don't know how to post it here.. ^:)^ ^:)^ hopefully DC girls have them so all you guys can see and share the pictures here... :x :x .. Have a nice weekend girls!

@lifein  Okay chingu  After reading the dc comments about the photo today, I went back to read yours again. It appears that I picked out a wrong CJH.   Some members were confused about it too.  So one member suggested looking at other airport pictures in instagram which would show which one was CJH. 

The member posted only one picture because she thought the one with CJH in the photo was also an entertainer so it was okay to post but others were not. I wonder whether this is the same group of people who went to Thailand together awhile ago.

I assume he is CJH as you described ‘although he is covered by hat and mask..’

EDIT ** A dc member gave a hint about CJH with a white watch.

tYv2QqX.jpg

Guest lifein

@booha.. Yup, I also have the same thought with DC girls. He was the one who wore white watch. There was another Pict that showed the 4th of them when they walked on the airport. We can see more clearly from that pict. :-*

Guest lifein

@booha the person who near from blue travel bag on your Pict is Park Yohan and our man is the one in the left side.. The man that stand in the left side is the same man that I recognized as CJH in the Pict which showed 4 of them.

Guest lifein

@ booha if you have IG account, you can follow or see yohan park IG account. It is un private. The Picts were posted there.

@lifein  haha I think either CJH or his friend or both pulled off this joke on the fans.  Half of the dc fans looked at the wrong guy like I did till today(US time) someone posted it again with a question flag( “Are we looking at the right guy??”).  Then of course it caused a lot laughs of ‘hehe’ among them afterward.   Last night when I saw the picture, my brain was bonging around.  The face looked like CJH yet his body gesture wasn’t familiar to me.   You know too that CJH is a bit reserved and I never saw he showed a flash posture like arms spread out with curled fingers like that.  Yet the face behind the guy with spread arms appeared to be closer to the face on Instagram.  So I thought he was yohanpark, I even screencaped to magnify the face to see close up.  Finally I realized which one was CJH so  I made another screencap about the real CJH.   Later I noticed his raised thigh was much bigger than his friend’s.  hehe  

Yeah When I read your cute comment again, it made me laughed.

.... The pictures so cute. I still can recognize him although he is covered

by hat and mask.. I think I really know him well.. I memorized all his

gestures so I still can recognize him.. Heheheh he wear his fav color, black.. So manly and gorgeous!  ...

hyukhyuk girls  CJH opened his site now so I quickly went through it. Thank you soompi girls    Your comments are sweet/sweet      I’m posting pictures here except one from HK mom picture since I don’t know whether it’s okay.

https://instagram.com/REAL_JINHYUK

(Mar11) 4days ago

한국팬미팅때..마지막.. ((Korea fan meeting .. The last one .. ))

d4YdxPo.jpg

(Mar11) 4 days ago

기분좋은홍콩에서~^^ (( A fun place, Hong Kong ~^^))

zazgpGA.jpg

(Mar11) 4days ago 

아레나 화보끝나고였나.. (( Was it the end of ARENA shooting ..))

Yun8765.jpg

(Mar11) (video clip)

대만팬미팅때..벌써 그립다... ((Taiwan fan meeting ... I miss it already ... ))

nou4kRh.jpg

(Mar 11) 5days ago

내생일때...계속생각날거같다... (( To my birthday .. (you) will think about it … ))

HePNqvV.jpg

(Mar 6) 1 week ago

마지막 .. (( the last.. ))

xiNjdvy.jpg

(Mar6)  1 week ago (video clip)

베프란놈이... (( The best friend …))

ENX2PvA.jpg

Edited by booha

Bevy of K-stars to enlist on March 31st including Jaejoong, Choi Jin Hyuk and maybe Kim Hyun Joong

LINK here :

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/03/15/bevy-of-k-stars-to-enlist-on-march-31st-including-jaejoong-choi-jin-hyuk-and-maybe-kim-hyun-joong/

Hi  everybody  More pictures from Jeju island  It’s rather a strange feeling to see his vacationing pictures after watching him work non-stop for two years (indeed those two years were very interesting).   I said before how his career had been like kdrama since GFB but it seems this kdrama has a happy ending except for his lingering bad cold.  Awhile ago someone mentioned that he might be sick when he arrived for HK FM.   Maybe he shouldn’t schedule for FM the day after the drama PP ended.  It was a mini roller coaster that week for PP’s ratings.   At the time the last episode of his last project might sink down but fortunately the viewers came around for PP and he could walk out with a big smile.  Still it should have been a very stressful week for him on top of plowing through the last two years with hard work.  But now he took care of his worst finance situation and his career is in upswing mode so that he should fully enjoy the break before he has to tackle one more hurdle.  I’m looking forward to seeing his rom-com drama after MS.

https://instagram.com/REAL_JINHYUK

(Mar 16)  10hours ago

제주도힐링중~! ( healing in Jeju island~! )

bUCyzBl.jpg

(Mar 16) 8hours ago

날씨너무좋음... ( great weather … )

XbUIp4m.jpg

(Mar 16)  7hours ago

어젯밤우리...얼굴이 도화지도아니고.....ㅋㅋ

( Last night we … (even though) the face (isn’t) the drawing paper … keke )

oL6elyI.jpg

cr to DC

Edited by booha

Hi  everybody  More pictures from Jeju island  It’s rather a strange feeling to see his vacationing pictures after watching him work non-stop for two years (indeed those two years were very interesting).   I said before how his career had been like kdrama since GFB but it seems this kdrama has a happy ending except for his lingering bad cold.  Awhile ago someone mentioned that he might be sick when he arrived for HK FM.   Maybe he shouldn’t schedule for FM the day after the drama PP ended.  It was a mini roller coaster that week for PP’s ratings.   At the time the last episode of his last project might sink down but fortunately the viewers came around for PP and he could walk out with a big smile. 

@booha...yes booha. Totally agree!  But I guess he had obligations to fulfill (HK fanmeet)...Anyhow, the P&P already presented many, many challenges for him. So I guess it's been extra stressful & heavy-going one.  But we are happy for him (like you had said), that he walked away with a big smile! (Great relief to him!)

It's so good to see him just letting his hair down & just be free to spend time with his buddies before the enlistment.  So nice to see his free spirit again!  And thanks again for the lovely Instagram posts (huge close-ups indeed!!)  Love ya booha!