[drama 2003] Summer Scent 여름향기

Guest fanda5000

Guest sushimi

I saw 12ep, and now I know that I dislike this show.... I'm so disappointed! I dislike Jungah, she's very boring, and all the characters...

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two years ago I happened to catch an episode on TV in Singapore and Seung Heon really caught my eye. Been a fan of his ever since and now I am a huge K-drama fan too. I love the beautiful scenery and the heart warming love story between Minwoo and Hyewon.

Guest Choi Ji Woo

I saw 12ep, and now I know that I dislike this show.... I'm so disappointed! I dislike Jungah, she's very boring, and all the characters...

well, you could have said your opinion in a more discreet manner..fans of this drama would be mad at you...

Guest makemyday

well, you could have said your opinion in a more discreet manner..fans of this drama would be mad at you...

i think she should be allowed to disclose her opinion in any way.

there's nothing wrong with not liking this drama and being disappointed in it.

everyone's entitled to their own opinion and entitled to expressing that opinion in their own way

Guest ineselin

everyone's entitled to their own opinion and entitled to expressing that opinion in their own way

yeap.. thats right... i myself dont really like the story line.. but kept on watching it number of times... back and forth.. dunno what actually i am looking into... probably syj serenity or ssh long-time-no-see glimpse...

but, what the heck... its just like any other korean drama that doesnt ended the way you want them to be.. ;)

Guest summermaniac1982

ohhh finally i've got the summerscent's dvds...

i'm glad to spend all my break time always watch them....

Guest Hae_Won

Ahh... This drama introduced me to Ye-jin unni. Made me a big fan. :)

Of course, you can also guess where I got my username from. ;) Hehehe!

Guest Choi Ji Woo

yeah, everyone is really entitled to their own opinion but she should express hers in a more polite manner..

Guest sushimi

I'm sorry, I don't hurt to all the fans here... I think people started to hate me, but you have the right, I'm not against of this feeling.... Maybe my expression is not correct, but I don't understand the term "polite manner". I just say "I dislike, I'm disappointed" I'm not vulgary.... But I like the ep13, it's began to be interesting.... I love the actor who plays Minjoo...

when I watched the first ep, I like the story line but I was disappointed about some characters when I saw the next ep, that's all....

If you're upset with me, it's normal, you can tell me want you want, I'll understand ... to say sorry, hope that you'll enjoy one of my favourite pic Minjoo's pic.... :)

ssplus64rc.jpg

Thank you for your support.... :blush:

Choi Ji Woo, go on the page 8, you'll see that I was so happy for this show.... but I'm not gonna to make war to know who is wrong or right..

But I don't know why the fans will be upset against me... what you think it's more important that my opinion, isn't it?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sqlj

I just watched episode 7 last night. i like this drama cos of the sweet chemistry btwn SYJ and SSH. i like the way SSH looks at SYJ. sigh, those EYES!! and i like the fact that SSH can sing in real life.

Guest sushimi

I watched the ep17 yesterday and i liked it.... i like the end of the show even i didn't really like the beginning... i'm glad, i burned all the ep that i'm gonna to keep, i just miss 3 ep...

Guest sushimi

I know this drama summer scent I have dvd but no time to watch it...

try to take on hour of your free time to watch it.... :huh:

Guest mikal19

this drama was pretty good, i dont know why most everyone said it sucked. plus syj is in this. shes an angel

Guest fivemagic

Hello everyone on this thread...

Thanks for sharing all the beautiful pictures from Summer Scent. They are very well done and I love each and everyone of them...GREAT job!

I love this drama as well...actually my brother bought the video and I borrowed it from him. As I was watching, I realized that Song Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin are so well matched and a very cute couple indeed. I love the beautiful background scenery and the OST is one of the BEST...I totally loved it.

The chemistry between these two were not bad...I like them being paired up...they look cute together.

Guest sushimi

this drama was pretty good, i dont know why most everyone said it sucked. plus syj is in this. shes an angel

Because many people have seen "Hello, God!" before "Summer scent" and, we can't resist to compare both dramas... "Hello, God!" is a drama, unforgettable... that's why we have this impression....

Guest xosandy

Well, personally I thought Summer Scent was just okay. I do like SYJ and SSH and I respect them as actors but I think it dragged too much. To be honest the thing that kept me watching were the beautiful sceneries. I hope I don't offend anyone. :X

Guest saranghaeB

This drama gonna screen on Malaysia TV channel TV3 for 3rd time on 5th june :crazy:

Serious..?? Ahhh.. I juz finish watching it.. Tis was indeed a great drama from both Son Ye Jin n Song Seung Hun.. The divine love btw the characters.. Ahhh.. Got addicted 2 them.. Especially SYJ... Though i agree the ending was kinda lame but it's still a great drama.. Thumbs up 4 SYJ n SSH.. :)

Archived