[drama 2003] Summer Scent 여름향기

Guest fanda5000

Guest dDoKbOkGi

Yeah I think SYJ looked really beautiful in this drama. My favorite part is when Jung-Jae keeps her in that house and then she admits that she loves Min-woo and not him, then she runs out and Min-Woo is there. I cried so much :(

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t b a b y

i reallly wanted to watch this movie because i LOVE Song Seung Hun and Son Ye Jin, especially if they were going to be together. but than i heard this serie sucked. so i never watched it.

not watching it makes me wonder. so i guess i have to find time to watch it. =)

Guest hazel_witch

^some people really had bad reviews for this... they say that it closely resembles Winter Sonata... (SSH had a job like Jun sang and Yu jin... the story developed in the work place and many more...) and they say Ye-jin's acting was weak...

i also had second thoughts before watching it.. i was affected by the reviews... since i dont know Yejin and Ryu jin and Han Ji Hye, i tried it... and i loved it... i dont know why... it has something in it that captured my attention and kept me glued to the tv... try it... for me, its nice.. try borrowing so if you dont like it, you can bring it back... :)

i actually liked this alot more than the winter one...i stopped on episode 17 because it was getting too boring~

and at first i thought this drama was dragging as well, but then after watching it again(and again) ive really come to like this drama!

I LOVE THE ENDING my favourite ending, it was the perfect way to end things~ made you think what happened afterwards keke

Guest hazel_witch

^keeps you wanting to watch more of SSH~he's soooo hot there~and Ye Jin~soooo pretty~ in the ending and what happend next... :) i wanted to see the house with a glass cieling... :)

^keeps you wanting to watch more of SSH~he's soooo hot there~and Ye Jin~soooo pretty~ in the ending and what happend next... :) i wanted to see the house with a glass cieling... :)

The house was never built ! :( He wore pink pants and shirts and carried it off beautifully ! :P

I LOVE THE ENDING my favourite ending, it was the perfect way to end things~ made you think what happened afterwards keke

definitely the best ending imo. it was so well thought out and beautiful. it always frustrates me when people say it was a bad ending. i dont know if its cuz they dont like the message or they dont understand it. it was incredibly romantic and a fairy tale ending.

love this drama tons. that resort was incredibly nice...the scenery was awesome. the ost by far the best and all star cast. it did get boring for a couple episodes near the end but it was worth watching til the end. the mountain scenes always put me in a good mood.

The ending was not satisfying because after all the hardships they been through, we wanted to see some shots of them being married, walking in the park or playing with their children.

Just like Love at Harvard or Full House...we wanted to see them really happy together!

Guest yellow roses

^ I agree! haha, i don't know what's the big fuss about winter sonata. i didn't even bother finish watching it becos it was so draggy and boring. at least in summer scent you get to see so much nicer scenery. :) and summer scent was also the reason i became a fan of syj! :P

^ lol you didn't finish winter sonata either? hmm, curious, how did it end?

Good ending, but can anyone imagine BYJ being hit by a big truck twice in the series and survived. Anyway he was blinded in the end.

The summer sceneries here are beautiful as compared to winter in WS !

Guest hazel_witch

^ i read somewhere that the director had no other choice but to do that to BYJ... you know, to "refresh" his memory... o well...

^ i read somewhere that the director had no other choice but to do that to BYJ... you know, to "refresh" his memory... o well...

Kinda funny though..first hit lost his memory and then second hit regained his memory ! But I like the OST tracks by Ryu. Off topic here...kkkk..kkkk.! :D

Minyoo in Summer Scent always put his love for HW first rather than himself.

Guest hazel_witch

^yup... but i watched it again and realized that he said to Un-hae that he cant leave Hye-won like that coz she gave up everything coz of him...(thats the epi that Min woo offered the wedding vow or something...) that got me thinking... so he really loved Un-hae more than Hye-won? i was confused... :wacko:

The house was never built ! :( He wore pink pants and shirts and carried it off beautifully ! :P

yeah, but at least he built the model of it right? haha.

The ending was not satisfying because after all the hardships they been through, we wanted to see some shots of them being married, walking in the park or playing with their children.

Just like Love at Harvard or Full House...we wanted to see them really happy together!

yup, same here. e whole drama give a bitter taste and i expect a sweet and happy ending that would make me forget those hardship they went through. e ending is kind of abrupt. i was not so not satisfied! but i guess it was a last minute change for e director who mentioned that he wanted a sad ending in e first place. >.<

^yup... but i watched it again and realized that he said to Un-hae that he cant leave Hye-won like that coz she gave up everything coz of him...(thats the epi that Min woo offered the wedding vow or something...) that got me thinking... so he really loved Un-hae more than Hye-won? i was confused... :wacko:

all along, i thought unhae is e one minwoo truly love. he never really like hyewon. imagine after they met in e ending, i guess hyewon would still remind minwoo of unhae right? lolx. it's so confusing. but i think they in e end really fall in love with each other cos their hearts beat when one of them is around.

Ahh..the heart thumping scenes, some said ridiculous but I loved it. It played a significant role right at the end when Hye-won's artificial heart beat loudly when she saw Minwoo on the steps. That means she loves him after all and not Un-hae whose heart was in her before the final operation.

Archived