[drama 2003] Summer Scent 여름향기

Guest fanda5000

THE ENDING is just OK and so sweet with me. I like the way they meet with Hyewon carrying bouquet of yellow roses that Minwoo likes. It is understandable that they are destined and belong to each other. Whatever heart that Hyewon has always beat everytime Minwoo is near him and so with Minwoo. Hyewon finally realize that she really love Minwoo. What a great love story.

I have just finished viewing again this such a beautiful drama.

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE ENDING is just OK and so sweet with me. I like the way they meet with Hyewon carrying bouquet of yellow roses that Minwoo likes. It is understandable that they are destined and belong to each other. Whatever heart that Hyewon has always beat everytime Minwoo is near him and so with Minwoo. Hyewon finally realize that she really love Minwoo. What a great love story.

I have just finished viewing again this such a beautiful drama.

I love how not only her heart was beating but so was Minwoo's heart! :)

Glad you enjoyed it!

Glad you enjoyed it!

GERRYG, until now I kept on viewing the last part. I can see in the eyes of Minwoo if he is not dreaming that Hyewon is really in front of her. I wish it ends Minwoo is embracing Hyewon to feel that she is alive and that he is not dreaming. I wish also that they kiss showing that true love exist between them.

I wish that someday if there will be remake on this drama the ending must be what I wish. The replay of this drama at KBS WORLD Phils will end on Aug.20. I'm so glad that they choose this very nice drama to be encored.

Guest singapore0950

Hello all fans........... ^^Summer Scent Fans^^

wonder why just only PAGE 14 only only. on this thread...hehe! :o

~~~~Can anyone help me to find OST of this drama~~~~? :mellow:

KBSworld are repeated now....but tmr (20th Aug) last epi.

And i also repeating watch this drama too.... Haha!

it may take 2 or 3 times to understand this side of the story in Summer Scent...

fans may miss this beautiful part just by watching it once

early on fans (including me) may have miss the fact hat Min Woo's heart also beats for Hye Won...

the focus of the story was Hye Won's heart... but an intricate part of the WHOLE LOVE STORY involves

Min Woo's heart as well... and his steadfast dedication to believe in his heart that he loves Hye Won...

all these amidst the convoluted confusion of letting go his hold on the love for Eun Hye...

~~~~Can anyone help me to find OST of this drama~~~~? :mellow:

http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=71

you might need to register (it's free) and reply to a thread (doesn't matter where) and then you are

able to download the OST and many more other OST of dramas and movies from Korean to Chinese to

Japanese productions

Guest singapore0950

Meaning to say the actress going to die?? Not again from korean drama :angry: . I hate sad and ridiculous ending.

~~~~~~ phonny ~~~~~~

Not not.......She never die.

After she got operation done. And she fully recover! :P

~~~~~

it may take 2 or 3 times to understand this side of the story in Summer Scent...

fans may miss this beautiful part just by watching it once

early on fans (including me) may have miss the fact hat Min Woo's heart also beats for Hye Won...

the focus of the story was Hye Won's heart... but an intricate part of the WHOLE LOVE STORY involves

Min Woo's heart as well... and his steadfast dedication to believe in his heart that he loves Hye Won...

all these amidst the convoluted confusion of letting go his hold on the love for Eun Hye...

http://asianosts.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=71

you might need to register (it's free) and reply to a thread (doesn't matter where) and then you are

able to download the OST and many more other OST of dramas and movies from Korean to Chinese to

Japanese productions

~~~~~~~2uss~~~~

thank you for telling me......

:lol:

Guest singapore0950

Hello fans.........in this thread :P

Let's us recall back some of scene & fotos..... which i really wish to see more.... pages in this thread. haha! :lol:

Why just only Page.14 only???

~~~~~ must be double post ~~~~~~ in early year ago. :huh:

here is the link...........in this drama.

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Summer_Scent.php

cast:

Song Seung-Heon

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Song_Seung-heon.php

Son Ye-Jin

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Summer_Scent.php

Ryoo Jin

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Ryoo_Jin.php

Han Ji-Hye

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Han_Ji-hye.php

~~~~~ In epi.19. really dislike **Ryoo Jin**. He really very bad. ~~~~~~

And this one scene. He asked Song Seung-Heon call off Wedding Bells..... :(

Source

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Summ...nt.php#synopsis

Source http://english.tour2korea.com

Art director Min-Woo (played by Song Seung-Heon) lost his fiancée in a car accident. Later, on a trip to the mountains, he meets florist Hye-Won (played by Son Ye-Jin) and falls in love with her. Hye-Won had received a heart transplant, and coincidentally it was the heart of Min-Woo's late girlfriend.

From the first moment they meet, Min-Woo and Hye-Won are attracted to one other and the attraction continues to deepen. But Min-Woo is also loved by Park Jeong-A (played by Han Ji-Hye), while Hye-Won is the object of Park Jeong-Jae's affection (played by Ryoo Jin). Adding to the tragic twist of fate, Jeong-A and Jeong-Jae are brother and sister. The destinies of these four are sadly and ironically intertwined. Min-woo and Hye-Won do not act on their feelings however, out of consideration for Jeong-A and Jeong-Jae. Meanwhile, Hye-Won learns that she had received the heart of Min-Woo's late fiancée and tries to convince herself that Min-Woo is still emotionally attached to the dead woman. Even though they are in love, they cannot commit to a relationship because of Min-Woo's feelings for the dead fiancée as well as for others members of their group who are concerned for them.

When problems arise with Hye-Won's new heart, she is hospitalized. Min-Woo blames himself. Wishing Hye-Won and Jeong-Jae a happy future together, he leaves Korea. As Hye-Won's condition worsens and she feels there is no hope of survival, she lets Min-Woo know that she is dead. While he is abroad, Min-Woo learns that Hye-Won died, which causes him great heartache. He is not aware that Hye-Won has received another heart transplant, this time an artificial one, and miraculously recovers. A few years later, Min-Woo returns to Korea. Outside a concert hall, concert-goers hold umbrellas in the pouring rain. As people climb up and down the stairs, Min-Woo and Hye-Won accidentally meet. The two feel their hearts beating again and realize that their feelings of love were true. And this time, Hye-Won's heart is her own - not the heart of Min-Woo's late girlfriend.

Hello fans.........in this thread :P

Let's us recall back some of scene & fotos..... which i really wish to see more.... pages in this thread. haha! :lol:

Why just only Page.14 only???

don't underestimate the many people that have seen Summer Scent worldwide B) we are many...

just because they don't come here in this forum to part-take in discussion does not mean they don't

exist and that they don't love the drama...

i heard many countless stories of even Song Seung Heon fans... that saw and became fan of him after

watching Summer Scent... and i'm sure there are others that saw Summer Scent went on

being Kdrama fans for good...

2USS and others fascinated by this love story,

You are right, I remember I think in EP19, Hyewon is asking Minwoo the proof of his love to her. Minwoo replied that eveytime Hyewon is near him his heart beats but his reply was mis-interpreted by Hyewon because she still have the heart of Eunhye. I GUESS HE DID NOT FEEL THIS WITH EUNHYE.

At the last part, Minwoo's heart beats when Hyewon is near him that makes him turned back and he saw Hyewon. That concludes everything that MInwoo really loves Hyewon very much.

HYEWON finally realize that her heart WHATEVER IT MADE OF recognize MINWOO as her true love.

THAT'S WHAT I CAN SHARE TO YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS

Guest singapore0950

don't underestimate the many people that have seen Summer Scent worldwide B) we are many...

just because they don't come here in this forum to part-take in discussion does not mean they don't

exist and that they don't love the drama...

i heard many countless stories of even Song Seung Heon fans... that saw and became fan of him after

watching Summer Scent... and i'm sure there are others that saw Summer Scent went on

being Kdrama fans for good...

~~~~~2uss~~~~~

Yes. i agreed what u said........ :P

Me too.......sometime not free dun even got time to post stuffs thread too. :(

~~~~Haha!~~~~

Summer Scent....really great drama.

Ending are great...but the ending too fast...

I am expecting Both of them got more scene......lol

Instead of just few seconds....@_@

abit sad lol :wacko::angry::huh:

~~~~~~~

2USS and others fascinated by this love story,

You are right, I remember I think in EP19, Hyewon is asking Minwoo the proof of his love to her. Minwoo replied that eveytime Hyewon is near him his heart beats but his reply was mis-interpreted by Hyewon because she still have the heart of Eunhye. I GUESS HE DID NOT FEEL THIS WITH EUNHYE.

At the last part, Minwoo's heart beats when Hyewon is near him that makes him turned back and he saw Hyewon. That concludes everything that MInwoo really loves Hyewon very much.

HYEWON finally realize that her heart WHATEVER IT MADE OF recognize MINWOO as her true love.

THAT'S WHAT I CAN SHARE TO YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS

~~~~~raewonkim~~~~~

Hey raewonkim,....

Yes. i also agreed what u said..... :P

Well, i got question.....hehe!

U like Kim Rae Won?

~~~~~~~ :lol:

Guest singapore0950

Hello............. 2uss, raewonkim & all fans who likes ^^Summer Scent^^

here are some screencaps......

which i would like to share with you all :P

1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

~~~~~Touching scene~~~~~~ really faint lol :lol:

5-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~ i will share more screencaps. once i am free ~~~~~~~~~~xD

SINGAPORE0950, KIM RAE WON is one of my favorite actor. He is my favorite since LOVE STORY IN HARVARD and WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM. This is being shown in our local channel when I registered at Soompi to know more about him. As of now, I have so many favorite actor and one of them also is MINWOO.

Thanks.

Guest singapore0950

SINGAPORE0950, KIM RAE WON is one of my favorite actor. He is my favorite since LOVE STORY IN HARVARD and WHICH PLANET ARE YOU FROM. This is being shown in our local channel when I registered at Soompi to know more about him. As of now, I have so many favorite actor and one of them also is MINWOO.

Thanks.

~~~~~~~~Hey raewonkim~~~~~~

Hello, yes........me too.

I likes Love Story in Harvard & Which Planet are you from.....hehe :lol:

And he just went in Miltary....right?.....so sad <_<

~~~~~And Kim Raewon's the movie. ^^Bride^^~~~~~~

:blush:

I am also likes Summer Scent, Minwoo too.

Any My Lovely Samsoon too. Hyun Bin :P

~~~~~~~~~

Summer Scent....

really nice drama.... :lol:

~~~~~~~~~

Summer Scent....

really nice drama.... :lol:

not just nice... but beautiful... :rolleyes:

beautiful scenery

beautiful soundstrack/OST

beautiful love story

SINGAPOREAN0950, Yes, I also watched his movie, My Little Bride. Right now, I'm hooked to "My Too Perfect Son" and "The Partner" starring LEE Dong Wook of My Girl (he is very handsome also). I hope you can join also the thread now that Summer Scent has ended. I hope everybody understand the love story of MINWOO and HYEWON. I also send a letter to KBS WORLD thanking them for the replay of this great drama.

Guest singapore0950

SINGAPOREAN0950, Yes, I also watched his movie, My Little Bride. Right now, I'm hooked to "My Too Perfect Son" and "The Partner" starring LEE Dong Wook of My Girl (he is very handsome also). I hope you can join also the thread now that Summer Scent has ended. I hope everybody understand the love story of MINWOO and HYEWON. I also send a letter to KBS WORLD thanking them for the replay of this great drama.

~~~~~~~raewonkim~~~~~~~

Hello,

Yes, i am also watching The Partner. In KBS world now.

Channel 38 @ every Wed & Thurs 9.00pm to 10.20pm

Yeah! I like him in My Girl too. :lol:

Hope to see you in other thread too.... :) ..... :lol:

Lee Min Ho

Kim Hyun Joong

• 2 weeks later...
Guest singapore0950

This is scene which i like it very much. :P

make me feeling melt......... :blush:

~~~~Look @ SSH smile ........

a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

i.jpg

~~~~ Here is coffee for you.............said Min Woo / SSh :blink:

j.jpg

fainted.........lol

Melted...................

Enjoys!

• 3 months later...

http://english.kbs.co.kr/News/News/News_vi...68504&id=Cu

[2009-11-30, 15:37:10]

070530_c01_o.jpg

'2010-2011 Visit Korea Year' TV Program to be Produced

A special television program that introduces South Korea’s top tourist spots will be aired to mark the “2010-2011 Visit Korea Year.”

The program, which will be comprised of 16 episodes, will introduce the key tourist destinations of South Korea. It will air not only in Korea but also in other Asian nations starting sometime in the latter half of next year.

The preparation committee for the 2010-2011 Visit Korea Year said it came to an agreement with Kim Jong-hak Productions for the making of the program.

The committee also said it is in the process of developing plans to promote Korean dramas and tourism abroad.

Reported by KBS WORLD Radio

Contact the KBS News: englishweb@kbs.co.kr

Archived