Guest fanda5000

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
Guest tenuk_cyber

Hey there.. recently i watched to drama, and i found one of background music which are piano that so adorable but i cant found the mp3 / piano music sheet. The music is in Episode 4 start at 4:57. Please email me to tenuk_cyber@yahoo.com. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm rewatching this drama since I never finished...got stuck at episode 8 for some odd reason probably becauseof school. And well, this drama is pretty good. I really like the OST sung by Seo Jin Young. Missing You and the othersong she sang it has a Korean title. I also really love how there is the Yiruma song, "first love" in the OST. Its my favoritepiano piece by Yiruma. 
While the acting is awesome, I find myself not liking the lead female Hae Won. This is new to me since I normally don't ever hate or dislike the lead female in the drama but this girl is just ridiculous. I just don't like the factthat she is so indecisive between two men when she obviously like the other guy MinWoo. And then she goesand tells Minwoo something about not hurting Jung Ah when she herself is hurting Minwoo with her wishy washy self. UGH.Hae Won is a little richard simmons!!!! 
The side story between the Coworker and Jung Mi is the only thing keeping me from going insane because of this drama. 

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just found this in Song Seung Heon's facebook. I am pleasantly surprised & touched!

158025_338003089558580_393308731_q.jpg

Song Seung Heon (송승헌)
9月7日송승헌씨가 출연했던 드라마 '여름향기'가 방송 된지 10주년이 되는 해 입니다~ 여러분들 추억속의 명장면은 무엇인가요?

This year is decennial of 'Summer scent' Song Seung Heon (송승헌) starred in . What was the best scene from this drama for you ?
 照片:송승헌씨가 출연했던 드라마 '여름향기'가 방송 된지 10주년이 되는 해 입니다~ 여러분들 추억속의 명장면은 무엇인가요?  This year is decennial of 'Summer scent' Song Seung Heon (송승헌) starred in .  What was the best scene from this drama for you ? 

• 4 months later...

Archived