Park Shin Yang 박신양

goose

Hello Faye!

Yup we all can't wait for Oppa Shin Yang's return! Our feathery buddy Goosie?! Yeah I think she's on a different mode nowadays BUT with her PSYchoholic-ness that is in the region of High Heaven...once darlin' PSY comes on the screen with his NEW drama...you can betcha she would check it out !! Can just imagine her *One hand on keyboard, Other hand holding her precious* and ooggling on dear Oppa! ha!ha!

I have a chingu in the entertainment purchase line and seems that the movie he had made "Meet Mr Daddy" is on Sidus' catalogue BUT it has yet to show in the cinema in Korea to my knowledge...sigh...We PSYchoholics were all so looking forward to seeing him on ANY screen again....well...with the confirmation of the new drama (looking like March 07)....all my fingers and toes are crossed....

Oppa Shin Yang....you are so so so so so incredibly missed...AJA Oppa, we are with you..

Love E

P/S...Wo Malenn & Bernjoon, was so surprised to see you posting my posts from Parkshinyang.com...:) It's been a long while since I posted there...I do miss all our old days jammin away talking about Oppa, his novel, MV, LOVERS songs...yeah...the good ol' days, may it decend upon us again.....GOOSIE WHEREVER YOU ARE, FLAP THEM WINGS OF YOURS, AND GET READY TO DESCEND UPON US YOUR FEATHERY MAGIC SOON! PSY land can never be the same without you lah.....Struck's already defected to Kwon Sang Woo land aigooooooooo that wonder lady! ha!ha! Jenny Wang's still into Oppa....guess what Karen (not sure whether you remembered her) she's also just had a new bundle of joy...Kellie's on to a new job doing well....Sherry's still a sweetheart always keeping in touch...Huey's still posting pictures at psy.com whenever she can....basically I guess everyone's just waiting for dear PSY's return I guess but at the moment enjoying the other great stars/dramas that is on offer from Korean...

Take care PSYchoholics and all PSY fans.....HE'LL BE BACK !!!!

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

PSYCHOHOLICS!!!!!!!!!!! OUR OPPA IS BACK WITH HIS NEW MOVIE "SHINY DAY" !!

Press conference pics below on 19 March 2007!!! Movie out sometime in mid April! The little girl is so incredibly cute!!

Enjoy...............Oh I've missed him so much!!!

Pictures & Info. credits to both Jennywx & Earth000 of parkshinyang.com - Thanks my dearest Chingus!

GOOSSIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! WAKE UP AND FLUTTER YOUR WINGSSSSSSSSSSSS!

comesoutfromdoor.jpg

frombehind.jpg

Handsonhips.jpg

hugsoppa.jpg

PSYMovie4.jpg

PSYMovie11.jpg

Talk.jpg

PSYMovie7.jpg

KissOppa.jpg

PSYMovie10.jpg

PSYMovie5.jpg

waves.jpg

PSYMovie9.jpg

PSYMovie3.jpg

Ohhhhh I've so missed him!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bernajoon, it'll only be out sometime next month, so have to wait still ok? Stick around, I'll definitely post stuff when it's screened!

If you know chinese, 3 chinese sites are FANTASTIC with the latest updates on PSY oppa, I'm so grateful to them forever keeping PSY alive in our hearts... do check them out.

psy4U.com

twpsy.com

psyfans.com

alternatively, he does have his own website in Eng, Korean & Japanese but, due to some matters, it's not as updated as the Chinese sites BUT have a host of dedicated fans, especially the Japanese Board, do check them out ok?

parkshinyang.com

Enjoy!

Cheers, E

• 2 weeks later...

MESSAGE FROM MR.PARK

2007-04-11

parkshinyang.com

안녕하세요, 박신양 입니다. 오랜만에 뵙겠습니다.

Hello, this is Shin Yang Park. It’s been a while since I got to greet you personally.

-홈피 식구들에게

-To my homepage family

자주 찾아 뵈야 하는데 너무 오랜만에 인사를 드리게 돼서

죄송스럽게 생각합니다

I know I should come and greet you more often and I apologize for long gap of correspondence.

드디어 영화가 4월19일에 개봉을 합니다.

오랫동안..비록 오랫동안이지만 결과를 가지고 인사를 드리게 되서

그래도 뿌듯하게 생각을 하고 소식이 없었던 지난 시간들을

용서를 해주시기를 바라겠습니다

At last, the new movie opens on the April 19th. Although there was a long gap, I am very happy to come and greet you with a fruit of labor. I hope you would be proud of the new work and please, forgive me for the long periods of silence here.

잘 계셨죠? 저도 잘 있었습니다.

영화를 끝내고 한동안 많은 생각을 하고

많은 사람들을 만나고

그리고

많은 여행을 했던 것 같아요.

I hope all of you are very well. I have been so as well. After the filming of the movie was done, I spent lots of time thinking, meeting new people, and travelling.

앞으로는 이렇게 오랫동안 기다리시지 않게 해드리기 위해서

정말 노력을 많이 하겠습니다.

From now on, I promise to you I will try my best not to have you wait so long.

사실은 걱정이 많이 됐었어요..

너무 오래 기다리시는거 같아서

이걸 어떻게..이걸 어떻게 해야 되나..이걸 어떻게 해야 되나..

그런 생각을 많이 했습니다.

기다리시는 분들 못지않게 저도.. 저도 많이 마음이 무거웠답니다.

To be honest, I was much burdened because it seemed I had you waiting too long. I have been questioning myself, "What shall I do?, what shall I do?, what....?" My heart was very heavy with anxiety as you probably have been also.

앞으론 이런 일 없도록 자주 뵐 수 있도록 노력하겠습니다.

Again, I will try my best to see and interact with you more often in the future.

-홈피에 자주 들어오세요?

Q: Do you visit the homepage often?

그럼요! 네! 자주 보고 있습니다.

A: Of course! Yes! I visit and read the postings and threads very often.

저에 대해서 어떻게 생각하시는지

그다음에 어떻게들 지내시는지

아무 일 없는지

왜 궁금하지 않겠습니까?

Why wouldn't I be curious of, what you think of me and how the homepage family is doing?

아주자주 박신양닷컴을 보는 편이고 쑥스러워서 글을 남기거나 그러지는 못하는데요,

어떤 종류의 것이든 노력하는 모습을 보여 드릴 수 있도록

자주 다가가겠습니다.

I visit parkshinyang.com very often but, I am bit embarrassed to neither leave replies nor participate in threads personally. From now, I will work on different and various means to approach all of you and come closer to you to show myself and my efforts.

조금 있으면 영화가 개봉을 하니까 영화로 인사를 드리겠읍니다

그 다음에..아무쪼록 항상 건강하시기를 행복하시기를 바랍니다.

For the moment, I will say "hi" to everyone through the new movie which will open very soon.

I wish all of you the health and happiness in life.

Seeing those pics made me realise how much I've missed him...................

hope his comeback to the small screen brings the K-industry back to life since the ratings for those past dramas are simply depressing.....

Thanks so much Malenn for updating Oppa SY's thread here....Hope you are doing well, Take care dear,

Hugs, E

Hello Eileen...you are welcome! i'm so happy that psy is back to the small and big screen for his New Movie and Drama!

sooo excited for his new movie and drama!!!^__^

Hope you are doing well too!Take care...Thanks for your message!

Hugs,Malenn

• 3 weeks later...

Archived