Park Shin Yang 박신양

goose

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Malenn! Hehehe.. fancy meeting you here. Rika posted a VOD of oppa's visit to Japan at psy.com at ES today :w00t:

I believe there are more pics at JS too. Enjoy!

ps; here are my pics of The Lover novel. Snapshots aren't good but just want to share with those who have yet seen it.. :)

100_0912.jpg

100_0913.jpg

100_0914.jpg

100_0916.jpg

Guest curiousplay

Oh wow, that's a really cool snapshot of the novel. I have yet to see it. Thanks for sharing! I wonder if an english version will be released...

Hello Malenn! Hehehe.. fancy meeting you here. Rika posted a VOD of oppa's visit to Japan at psy.com at ES today :w00t:

I believe there are more pics at JS too. Enjoy!

Hello Kellie! ~~~nice to see you here!!!How are you???

yeap, i've already watched the VOD :crazy::P :tongue2:

that Rika has posted on ES this morning!!!!! thanks for the info

:P:P:P

Park Shin Yang in Japan

1/25/06 – On 1/24, Park Shin Yang arrives at Haneda Airport of Japan around 4:00p.m. More than 1200 fans of his passionately welcome him at the airport. He will stay in Japan for 4 days 3 nights. He is scheduled to attend the fan meeting on 1/26. The fan meeting will start by showing special video of his images in the drama “Lover in Paris”, and then he will sing songs for his fans. In the meatime, Photo book, novel, music CD titled “Lover” featuring PSY will be introduced in the promotional events. PSY becomes popular after his drama “Lover in Paris (aired by Nihon TV)” and his movie “The Big Swindle” were shown in Japan.

200601242139111110_1.jpg

200601242139111110_2.jpg

http://www.chosun.com/se/news/200601/200601250177.html

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...22021958390.htm

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...601242139111110

c: CindyW88

What do you mean by ES and JS? english and japanese?...that's just my guess. Is that right?

yes yes.. that's right. If you go through the pic galleries.. you'll see more updates in the yellow gallery in ES.. check the KS too.. :D

Malenn dear, thanks for the artworks.. i love especially the 2nd artwork.. the one that Azusa used for her poster of plea.. AJA!

Guest curiousplay

Lovely artworks :D

Is there any news of man of container? Is the filming all wrapped up? I can't wait!!! Thanks kellie :)

I just saw the pictures. It's been so long since there's any new sights of PSY ssi :P

hi my friend i hear news park shin yang will gont to join in CHARITY CONCERT : THE 1st ASIA - KOREA DREAM CONCERT LIVE BANGKOK 2006

Guest lala111

I am so in love with Park Shin Yang now~ I saw Lovers in Paris a few weeks ago and have been obsessed ever since. He's such a great actor and was so funny and real in LIP. There's just something about him that draws u to him ~ And to think I almost didn't buy Lovers in Paris because I didn't think it looked that good x.X

hi my friend i hear news park shin yang will gont to join in CHARITY CONCERT : THE 1st ASIA - KOREA DREAM CONCERT LIVE BANGKOK 2006

Wow!! Is it confirmed? :w00t: If it is then I'll be there!!!!

Lovely artworks :D

Is there any news of man of container? Is the filming all wrapped up? I can't wait!!! Thanks kellie :)

I just saw the pictures. It's been so long since there's any new sights of PSY ssi :P

Feel free to visit the site.. there'll be more updates every now and then especially from the JS.. He looks great in these pics, doesn't he? *sweat sweat!*

psyjapan.jpg

There were some rumours with regards to Shinyang oppa's new film but i'm not too sure how far the truth goes.. Oh, it's not named container man anymore. I think it's called On a Shiny Day/Dazzling Day.. or something like that..

containerman1.jpg

Guest choikangta

wah!!...im just starting to watch Park ShinYang's k-drama, Lovers in Paris just recently but...i cant wait to watch till the end...cos PSY character in LIP is such a gentleman....is there a guy exist like him in that drama?... :blink:

so... :P what;s the ending like????....can someone tell me??... :lol:

will Kang Taeyoung end up with Han KiJu or Su Hyuk???..kekekeke :D

and will the bad gal Yoo nah marry KiJu or ???..n wat happen to Su Hyuk???

mymy!!...i cant wait till the end of the drama!!... :P

oh!....does anyone have the 2 song track of the LIP OST which someone sings in it ???...thx :D

Guest curiousplay

PSY's going to Bangkok?? Woah..Any news of when will the concert be held? Not that i can go there but hopefully i can catch it on tv or something :D

And to think I almost didn't buy Lovers in Paris because I didn't think it looked that good x.X

Hiya Mandi!! i am exactly like you. I almost give LIP a miss as well because i didn't think it will be that great. Thank goodness i didn't or that would have been one of my biggest regrets!!

Feel free to visit the site.. there'll be more updates every now and then especially from the JS..

There were some rumours with regards to Shinyang oppa's new film but i'm not too sure how far the truth goes.. Oh, it's not named container man anymore. I think it's called On a Shiny Day/Dazzling Day.. or something like that..

Kellie, so each version actually has a different content? I didn't know that...always thought that it's only the language that differ but they are the same :huh:

And Thanks for the pics! They are simply GREAT! so there's a rumour going on? that doesn't sound good...

Btw..PSY seems to have lost weight, do you think so?

PSY was a litte unknown with his not so top box office movies that he had make..until LIP that actually shot him to fame. I do respect him for his great acting and his individual charisma..though his look is an average.

Glad he is given the due recognition now. :D

Hi Malenn! You did such a great job with the calender of PSY.

Do you think you could share one for the month of February?

At first - I didn't think I would like him so much - but he has so much charisma - you just start to fall for

him slowly, with all the little things he does and then he smiles and you see his dimples - & then you melt .

I just loved him in LIP - when he sang the song to her and then kissed her- think those were one of the best scenes in the drama!

PSY's going to Bangkok?? Woah..Any news of when will the concert be held? Not that i can go there but hopefully i can catch it on tv or something :D

Kellie, so each version actually has a different content? I didn't know that...always thought that it's only the language that differ but they are the same :huh:

And Thanks for the pics! They are simply GREAT! so there's a rumour going on? that doesn't sound good...

Btw..PSY seems to have lost weight, do you think so?

Same content Curious, just a different title.. more like "the official title"..

The Thai fans have confirmed that ShinYang oppa is going to thailand on 18-19 Feb!!! Aaargh! OMG, I hope i can make it to the event :wacko: *waits for more news with anticipation*

yes yes.. oppa lost a bit of weight.. he looks kinda younger but i'm concerned of his health.. sometimes it get very obvious that he's tired :(

Archived