Park Shin Yang 박신양

goose

Guest curiousplay

The Thai fans have confirmed that ShinYang oppa is going to thailand on 18-19 Feb!!! Aaargh! OMG, I hope i can make it to the event :wacko: *waits for more news with anticipation*

yes yes.. oppa lost a bit of weight.. he looks kinda younger but i'm concerned of his health.. sometimes it get very obvious that he's tired :(

wOah how i envy you that you have a chance of seeing PSY oppa!! :P If you make it, don't forget to share with us how it goes yea!

He has not been seriously ill ever since his last operation has he? I heard that some other stars are collapsing from fatique while at the shooting scenes/having accidents while filming. Hope he takes care of himself :unsure:

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Malenn! You did such a great job with the calender of PSY.

Do you think you could share one for the month of February?

Hello 3pikake~~Nice to meet you :)

yes,i will make a calendar for the month of February and i'll

share it here with you guyz:P :P:P

thanks a lot everyone :blush: :blush:

Guest kangtalover1

I AM ON EPhisode 17 of lovers in paris and man, PSY is so cool in this drama. at first glance, he looks kinda dull but with his role in the drama, ahhhhh, so attractive. thanks for posting all those pictures. can't wait to see the ending of the drama even though i've heard that it's kinda weird...

Guest bluweaver

PSY was a litte unknown with his not so top box office movies that he had make..until LIP that actually shot him to fame. I do respect him for his great acting and his individual charisma..though his look is an average.

Glad he is given the due recognition now. :D

well, based on my research PSY was already well known in Korea long before LIP, he's 2 films THE LETTER and THE PROMISE was a big hit on korea, which gave him the title of prince of melodrama in korea and won for him numerous acting awards, actually he's one fo KOrea's finest actor but the ultimate turning point for him was LIP.. which gained him more popularity not just in his country but in asia as a whole.... : :)

Thank you so much Malenn!!!!

Seeing those pictures of PSY - just makes me smile too!

He has the cutest dimples - which makes his smile that much more special!

Great job on the February calenders!

Thank you again for sharing!!!

Guest lala111

yer Park Shin yang has the best smile! And I agree that just looking at him he is average but his character and personality in Lovers in Paris made him so attractive and gorgeous. Actually in LIP I thought he looked pretty good with the suits and the hair ^^ I like PSY's real life personality too. He's seems like quite a romantic person:P I envy anyone who gets to meet him! Why do I have to live in Australia *shakes fist*

Guest Vivian83

I hear about the news from Leyla - psy.com, the Korean concert in Thailand had been cancelled by The Organizer ...

just wanna sharing some card made by me

iHK49293.jpg

3001065lg.jpg

Guest curiousplay

Yeah on first look he's pretty average looking (I still have trouble persuading my friends that he's not just a mere ajusshi). If i gotta admit, i am still not enraptured by him on the first ep. of LIP but without realising it, i found myself searching more about him online :lol: Guess he just kinda gets to you with all his charm and dimple and suits in LIP.

And he seems like such a great person in reality too! especially seeing from what he wrote in his webpage.

I don't know why but he just strucks me like a person who really appreciates the arts and literature.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluweaver

thankyou so much for all those dashing pic of mr. park....still get goosebumps, evrytime i see those new set of pic..... and i do really miss watching him in our local TV... hope after his movies he will be considering making a new series....... :)

Guest curiousplay

Yeah let's cross our fingers. PSY doesn't really make many small screen appearances though. I think his last besides LIP was back in the late 90s. Anybody has watch his other works and can give a good general sypnosis or recommendation? Thanks! I might try to get hold of them :)

Guest kellie

Two of Shinyang oppa's pics from the new Maestro catalogue...

formal_4.jpg

formal_8.jpg

Love your tie Shinyang oppa!

Check out the Maestro website for more pics :w00t:

Guest curiousplay

Woooah Kellie that's great! Thanks so much.

By the way did anybody feel so or is it just me? I think there is something different with the way PSY ssi looks now compared to early 2005..I can't place what is it though. Maybe he looks thinner now or it's his hairstyle..I can't be sure. In a way, he kinda looks younger.

Thanks for the calender again malenn. You are so good at this.

Archived