Park Shin Yang 박신양

goose

Guest sojungiee~~**

카리스마!!!

fell in love with him in lovers in paris....and then i found out he was married.....hehe

so charismatic....~~**

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kellie

Hey all, just wanna share an interesting notice that was put up on ES because it's making the fans at psy.com very excited. This is NOT a confirmed news but we are keeping our fingers crossed!!! :D

FAQ - International promotion related

Hello. This is PSY.com

This is the notice regarding the international promotion in places such as singapore and philippine

since there were many inqueries.

Park Shin Yang is filming < On a dazzling day > and no promotion in Japan is expected besides the movie.

The notice will be updated as soon as the promotion is arranged.

Thank you.

There is also another post of Shinyang oppa's handwritten message at his website. :w00t: Click here

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ilovekimjungeun

credits to 4u-emily of psy.com

朴新陽,一改紳士形象,徹底大變身!

【 Innolife/2006.4.20】

1145506171_2.jpg

”紳士”朴新陽變身為品生品死的男人!

朴新陽於去年10月動完腰部手術,並休息了好一段時間之後,於3月重返了朴光洙導演所執導的電影『耀眼的日子』的拍攝,目前並已完成了70%的拍攝.

劇中飾演”禹宗大”是名以荒廢的工地中的鐵櫃為家的人.但蔬菜一定要吃自己種並沒灑農藥的蔬菜,並自己養雞吃自己養的雞下的蛋,比誰都要注重自己健康的獨特人物.

1145506172_1.jpg

朴新陽為了這獨特的角色還特別呈現了他自己特有的表情和演技.過去一直以紳士形象受到許多喜愛的朴新陽他這次的形象變身受到許多人的期待.

韓國代表導演朴光洙導演和演技派演員朴新陽的合作,並受到忠武路關注的這部作品過去並以『貨櫃男子』的電影主題介紹給觀眾.但是希望電影中呈現的耀眼相遇和感動的內容,製作公司希望有更適合這部電影的題目.因而最 終決定了採用『耀眼的日子』為主題.

以獨特的拍攝手法受到肯定的朴光洙導演,久違6年拍攝的長篇電影『耀眼的日子』是在描述住在貨櫃中並夢想成為鬥牛士的男子”禹宗大”和一名夢想看世界盃足球賽的小孩兩人溫暖人心的故事.

『耀眼的日子』除了朴新陽的實力演技之外還有演技受到肯定的柳承洙,以安定的演技受到忠武路矚目的芮智苑,天才童星演員徐申愛等演出的感人的人情電影.

目前正在釜山地區拍攝中的『耀眼的日子』預計將帶著無法輕易忘記的感動於秋天在韓國上映.

韓文新聞

• 4 weeks later...
Guest psy4lyf

oh how i admire this man.... he may not be a drop dead gorgeous hunk nor as young as some korean actor but this man is really a stand-out...a one of a kind..... a versatile, talented and intelligent actor.... :) seems that its difficult to find another actor who possess the same qualities that he has.... how i wish he will visit my country.. cant wait for his new movie w/ that cute little girl...

mr. park will definitely the person i will always admire and respect...

• 2 months later...
Guest bernajoon

i just visited our dearest shin yang website..and all of his schedules were for the feeling..

aish..when will they finish this...

the latest..i hope they dont kill me by posting this...cant help it

credits..: www.parkshinyang.com

TITIE [Notice] Release of < The Lover > ParkShinYang Stamp Collection

CONTENTS Hello, welcome to ParkShinYang.com!

We are taking orders for the < The Lover > ParkShinYang Stamp Collection.

You can find all the details on the website (http://www.brokore.com)

Thanks.

message of parkshinyang

Dear Friends of Parkshinyang.com,

Admin on KS (Korean Board) posted this message today. Translations by Nakbh of Korean Board.

안녕하세요 박신양닷컴입니다.

먼저 여러분들께 오랫동안 인사를 드리지 못한점 양해의 말씀을 드립니다.

더불어 여러분들의 변함없는 관심과 사랑에 깊은 감사 드립니다.

건강하고 좋은 모습으로 여러분들께 인사드릴 수

있도록 노력하겠습니다.

여러분들 모두 건강하시고 좋은일들 가득하시길 바랍니다.

감사합니다.

"Thank you for your constant love and concern."

Hello, this is parkshinyang.com.

First, I seek your understanding that I can't make my greeting to you.

And, deeply thank you for your constant love and concern.

I'll do my best to show you with healthy and good condition.

I wish for all of you to have good health and good tidings.

Thank you.

---credits to Ei-Leen_Tan) teileen

Credits to Eileen of PSY.COM

About His New Movie!!!!!

Dear Friends of PSY.com,

Below was translated and shared by Nakbh of KS (Korean Board here on parkshinyang.com). So nice of her. I dare not do any editing less I distort the meaning so folks, just read it as it is and I'm sure you can figure out the gist of it all!

Nakbh (BokHee) says that PSY have many FanCafes in Korea and they meet quite often with each other! They have 3 large annual gathering each year - how wonderful! What a nice cooperation and partnership they have with each other (different Korean PSY Cafes)! Nakbh was also one of the ones who met Oppa Shin Yang at the recent signing at Woomi! And shared pictures as well!

Enjoy, have a wonderful week ahead folks!

Cheers, Ei-Leen

Park shin Yang Outpaces German soccer players and scored series goal.

Of course, it is in movie 'On a dazzling day'(supervisor Park kwang soo, manufacture I- film).

It was progressed large scale photographing that reappear 2002 Korea and Japan World Cup semifinal game in Woolsan World Cup Stadium the beginning of this month.

It is one of the scene which Jun(cast Seo Sin Ae) imagine Woo Jong Dae (cast Park Shin Yang) kick the fine goal at the game of 2002 Korea and Japan World Cup between Korea and Germany in Woolsan. Seo Sin Ae - Park Shin Yang raises all the time " best partner in my life"- did together and attracted to go ahead before German World Cup.

Park Shin Yang was spread impassioned performance imitating characteristic action of Cha Doori who Seo Sinae likes best as well as kick the series goal.

Manufacturer especially mobilize extra as well as total over 400 extra and lended Woolsan World Cup Stadium for this one scene.

There were many foreigner assistance player to play the part for opponent 2002 Germany player to extra as it is reappearance the game with germany.

Many Russians were included just in time, Park Shin Yang boasts good Russia conversation ability. As well as, as proof does local popularity since Japan televising Japan tourists seats together and supported and attracted by Mr. Park's gesture one after another.

'On a dazzling day' is tale that is happened as kid girl Jun liked soccer meets selfish man Woo Jong Dae. Last week, It is crank up and going to show the movie this fall after flows work latter half.

END

LATEST NEWS

Dear friends,

The following messages are reported by my Korean friend, Soo Hyun by MSN now, it's subjected to the confirmation by the official notice later. Since many fans are so eager to clarify the status of Oppa in sidus....So, I dare to post it here first.

(1) Oppa announced his independence from the sidusHQ on the Korean press on June 28

(2) He is planning to film a new drama, actually, it should be a new drama with old content. He is checking or discussing with the same Production director and script writer of his old movie "the Promise". He will take the same role in "Promise". The content of the new drama maybe the same, but it's another love series of the scritp writer's stories.

A detailed translation for the Korean news released today, by another Korean friend who is living in Australia, so her english is excellent~

Park Shin Yang is considering the main character's part in SBS mini series "lovers", and the PD of lovers in paris will be working on it as well, and its motif will be on park shin yang's movie "promise"

The writer and PD of lovers and paris will be working together on "lovers"

Originally "lovers" was meant to have kim ju-hyuk and kim ha-neul as the main characters and was meant to air in september but because there was a rush of time to write the script, it has been pushed to november

And the two characters gave up their roles because they have movies to film in november aND now park shin yang looks fit for the role

the movie "promise" was based on the love between a gangster and a female docter, and this mini series "lovers" will be roughly based on this movie, but the storyline, etc will be newly developed.

posted by Alice of PSY.COM

自立門戶的朴新陽 傢俱設計、娛樂事業…【Synergy International】公司成立

韓翻中 by 楊桃 from PSY4U

自立門戶的朴新陽”成為真正的社長了”

傢俱設計、娛樂事業… 【Synergy International】公司成立

【Sportshankook/2006.6.28】

http://photo.hankooki.com/newsphoto/2006/0...06280828570.jpg

演員朴新陽變身為社長.

朴新陽最近運用了自己傢俱製作等才能成立個人公司且親自企劃兼經營.朴新陽最近脫離之前的所屬經紀公司Sidus HQ自立門戶,公司經營內容除了有自己長年的夢想傢俱外也包含其他多種製作項目.最近才成立的公司有將自己的想法實現的意味,公司命名為【Synergy International】(시너지 인터내셔널).

朴新陽的親信表示 “朴新陽大概一個月前在首爾江南區駅三洞附近的辦公室成立開始正式的事業經營.那是以傢俱設計做為基本事業再概括自己的娛樂活動的個人事業形態的工作室”.

朴新陽在2004年電視劇『巴黎戀人』裡提供了自己親自設計製作的傢俱,在2月日本影迷聯誼會當時也以親自設計製作的傢俱組做為送給影迷的禮物等都展示了他傢俱設計師的面貌.朴新陽初期先以個人事業者的形式創業,但是另外也好好的執行事業家養成夢想計畫再開始大規模的事業.

根據朴新陽的親信表示最近他除了傢俱製作外也對電視劇製作等娛樂相關事業傾注關心,看來很快的包含了朴新陽想法的多元化事業就會具體化.

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2006...08285958390.htm

POSTED BY 4U-EMILY

TRANSLATION BY ALICE OF PSY.COM

Park Shin Yang sets up his company and confirmed his independence from Sidus HQ. He becomes a CEO.

Furniture design, entertainment business…now under the management of his company: Synergy International

【Sportshankook/2006.6.28】

Park Shin Yang, who is a famous artist, now becomes the CEO of his company.

Recently, Park Shin Yang set up his company to directly control his business on furniture design and performing business. He claimed independence from his agent company: Sidus HQ. His dream comes true and his company was set up, entitled as “Synergy International”

The spokesman of Park Shin Yang says, “At about one month ago, Park Shin Yang started a new office at Seoul. It is a workshop for his performing business and furniture design.

Early in 2004, Park Shin Yang’s furniture design was used in his famous Korean drama: Lovers in Paris. This year, in February, he presented and demonstrated his furniture products to his Japanese fans in Tokyo Fans Meeting. At the very beginning, he was only a free lance, but now, he tried to be the Chief Executive of his company.

As his spokesman says, apart from his furniture design and drama production, he will devote much on a diversified career development with his creative ideas.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bernajoon

do you know that the rumored-maybe-the-real-one lead actress of the drama "lovers" is KIM JUNG EUN....waaah..is this an LIP reunion..

how I wish..but maybe ahjussi is still considering it..well let us just wait for the decision..

and please somebody post when will the filming end..im so craving for shin yang ahjussi..kk...

im currently watching lover in paris (i know im a bit late hehehe)...but yeah ever since i knew this series i usually visit the thread..PSY looked ok in his pics but when i saw him in action in the series--i fell in love hahaha..he's that gorgoeus and handsome type of guy..and his smile is such a killer...ahhh gosh he's so dreamy...

• 2 months later...
Guest bernajoon

read this form parkshinyang.com..visisted after gazillion years of missing shin yang ssi...here goes..

CREDITS:

(Hisako) DAVINCI

CONTENTS These translation from Korean to Japanese by aobyebye at JS, and from

Japanese to English by Davinci. We would like to share this big news for you.

It is the drama 'Chong's war' and the comeback after an interval of Parkshinyang three years 【11/16 my daily South Korea 】

Top star ParkShinyang (38) returns to the cathode-ray tube since 'Lover in Paris' of SBS after an interval of about three years.

Production company Ikimuprodaction of the drama 'Chong's war' ..assumption.. was revealed , saying that "The scenario was aiming at telecast for the first half of the year of next year while working now" , saying that "ParkShinYang is scheduled to come back by 'Chong's war' between tea" on the 16th.

Moreover,「It is conferring whether broadcast through which broadcasting station when being adjusting it as the casting is detailed now. Plan to produce outline and character of original cartoon 'Chong's war' as 16 basic concepts in mini series」Was added.

'Chong's war" to be interested as a return work of ParkShinyang is a work that dramatized the cartoon 'Chong's war' of Pacingon popular through the serial of the sport journal. ..cry.. Wara "Money" a lot of people is laced and sadness, joy of the life, impression, love, and family's importance etc. lace various episodes with the subject.

It is a hero and Private trader that ParkShinyang performs. It is a person of a warm mind that helps not corruption private bond trader known well but a poor person. It is an attractive character of having an inborn sense as an owner with talented brain for money, and showing money an impartial justice clearly.

Syndrome as the highest audience rating of 57.6% is very recorded by 'Love in Paris' in last 2004.

ParkShinyang that wins the SBS acting grand prize has concentrated only on not the drama but the movie at the following in creating and the same year. Parkshinyang refrains from opening the movie 'Dazzling day' in which supervisor Pacgans took the megaphone next April.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ilovekimjungeun

MBC: " War of money" 쩐의 전쟁

Actors/Actresses: Park Sin Young, Park Jin Hee

story: Park Sin Young will be returning to the small screen in the comic adapted drama " War of money" which is to be aired in march 2007. He will be playing a kind-hearted loan shark who tried to "clean up" the lives of people who are living without ethics for the sake of money. Park Jin Hee will be playing the role of Seo Ju Young, a young female head of the family who has the attraction of making men fall for her at first sight. She was to marry a divorced man to repay her family's debts when Kim Peu Ro (PSY) appears at the wedding reception collect them and ruined her plans. From then onwards, Seo Ju Young vows to take her revenge on Kim Peu Ro but she falls in love in the end with him instead.

6a1792b.jpg

12/11/06 – Park Shin Yang and Park Jin Hee are selected to lead the drama “Money’s Warfare (쩐의 전쟁)” scheduled to be aire by MBC in the first half of 2007. Park Shin Yang plays a ruthless private moneylender. On the other hand, Park Jin Hee plays the role Suh Joo Kyung (서주경) who is filled with righteousness. They meet due to Joo Kyung’s family’s debt and then fall in love with each other. PSY’s previous drama was “Lovers in Paris (SBS, 2004)” and PJH’s latest drama was “Come Back Miss Soon Ae (SBS, 2006)”.

200506100099_00.jpg

http://news.goodday.co.kr/2006/12/12/20061...350062100.shtml

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...612121159141110

http://spn.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2...6121201633.html

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tinasarangg

i really think park shin yang is underrated.

he's an AWESOME actor.

i fell in love with him after watching lovers in paris <3 <3

• 3 weeks later...

I believe this is from our very own Soompi thread's pinned news...but as it is about our Oppa PSY, thought for the record to post it here too...More news on PSY's upcoming drama...

Park Shin Yang and Park Jin Hee lead the MBC drama “Money’s Warfare (쩐의 전쟁)”

12/11/06 – Park Shin Yang and Park Jin Hee are selected to lead the drama “Money’s Warfare (쩐의 전쟁)” scheduled to be aire by MBC in the first half of 2007.

Park Shin Yang plays a ruthless private moneylender. On the other hand, Park Jin Hee plays the role Suh Joo Kyung (서주경) who is filled with righteousness. They meet due to Joo Kyung’s family’s debt and then fall in love with each other. PSY’s previous drama was “Lovers in Paris (SBS, 2004)” and PJH’s latest drama was “Come Back Miss Soon Ae (SBS, 2006)”.

Source: Soompi

Also from Oppa's official website : parkshinyang.com, it was posted quite recently of his new postal address, it's as follows:

Below posted by DAVINCI from parkshinyang.com..

This important information are from aobyebye and aloha 55 from JS.

I have just translated for you dear ES friends all.

The following is a temporary address to Mr. Park Shinyang.

You have to put a name of Lim Hee-Seon instead of Shinyang=ssi because of

there are something very complicated reason may be. KS adimin are not explained now.

Ms.(or Mrs.) Lim Hee-Seon

Post office box number 213 

Gangnam Post Office 

Seoul, Korea

135-602

We will be albe to send fan letter to him at last!!!

Oppa, you've left us for so incredibly long...... can't wait for your return to our screens, small or big, AJA Fightin'

*looking around for goose*

:rolleyes: thinking to self ...*maybe goosie is busy doing her m ....thingy; g-family is expanding*

Having sampled some of the latest dramas, I must admit, some of the story lines/plots get repeated over time. (if you stick around long enough you will find out yourself). One of these scenes got to be one of the protagonists of the pair of lovers 'serenading' his/her love to the other, yes, in front of the crowds. That is what love is all about right? You are not afraid to express your love to your loved one in front of others ... it is cute, sweet, brave, exciting, gutsy, romantic etc.

Checking my history of watching k-stuff, two came off my memory vividly.

One is Kim Jung-eun (KJE) singing to Jung Jun-ho in the movie, 'Marrying the mafia'. Her piano piece was very sweet and beautiful though her voice is not really the singer type of material. However, that song and the way she sang it, remains in me for a long time and until today, I still love that song. And, remembers who sang it first.

The other one, got to be PSY singing to KJE in the kdrama, 'Lovers in Paris'. Now, tell me that PSY is not a singer. Tell me that he is not handsome. Tell me that he is nothing but a very korean looking chap. BUT, he is good! His voice is strong, clear and powerful. The song is catchy, beautiful and lovely. I think, I will love to find out more about this guy who sings so beautifully and lovingly when I hear the voice. Another thing about him is that, his gaze, boy, enough to melt an iceberg :ph34r: ... oh, bravo PSY! Looking forward to more of his stuff in his movies and dramas !

Archived