Park Shin Yang 박신양

goose

Guest ilovepsy

finally, the long wait is over..our beloved PSY is back with a new drama series & we all cant wait for these one.hope this will be as phenomenal and as succesfull as LIP

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ashie

hi, do you guys know where can i purchase de movie 'A Promise'. I've tried browsing thru de internet but apparently it is either out-of-stock or it's not even in the list.

a little help here?

Guest ilovepsy

im so happy w/ the high rating for his series, such a great series indeed w/ a great cast. mr park was proven again his charisma on screen and his extra ordinary acting ability..seeing those new pics bring all those memories of his LIP days wherein the psy virus was very strong and now its the virus is back

Guest ashie

i've read in other forums that psy's new movie, one shiny day, there's this one song sang by ssa and lee jihoon (ah na yo), it was written by psy. is it true?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest piratesofthesea

I've seen Park Shin Yang in Lovers in Paris and War of Money..and at first I thought he was only good at acting angry ^^ but after seeing him for a while on-screen he is a REALLY good actor.. : )

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dyake

omo i just saw shin yang ahjusshis butt :w00t: im watching his movie right now One Shiny Day

i still cant believe ahjusshi showed his butt waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cant breathe its like im near comatose im freakin out waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

rewind :w00t: rewind :w00t: rewind :w00t: rewind :w00t:

ive never been this happy in my life waaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :crazy:

Guest Zombie

I enjoyed his prowess in his acting,but he had to find a female lead to equal to his prowess, not incompatible actress way too young for his age. I just couldn't go on with War of Money beyond esp 3 for that reason. :phew:

Hi

Can someone advise me whether is it TRUE that park shin yang has divorced (I have read it somewhere)?

I hope that it is not true as park shin yang has mentioned before that he love his wife and children very much.

Thanks first if someone can clarify this matter.

Guest loving_D

i can't believe he's 40 (in korea)! he looks a lot younger, maybe in his early 30's. an amazing actor (my mom loves him). the writer of war of money is right. the key to successful ratings = park shin yang. :)

Guest vondunker

Despite his age, he put up an astounding performance in War of Money, acting as Kim Nara in the early 30s. Very charismatic as well. His eyes speak too although sometimes i felt hes glaring too much. And i was a little surprised with his energy in WOM. Because his role as Kim Nara requires to run, dodge & jump alot. Alot of actions scenes, which i think he did well. I miss out on Lovers in Paris. Till now still didnt have a time to watch it, but i know the drama was so big then, in 2004. Hope will have the time for it next month. Now, im a lil a lil upset that WOM has finished, cuz theres no more PSY. (alright got bonus rounds though)

Archived