[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Chocolate <3 It saddened me when soompi crashed; I couldn't view it anywhere else =(

--Yumi

Yeah, it was pretty sad. :tears:

Ah. >o< Can you PM me the link for Chocolate as well? ^^;

Ok.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg thanks so much!! for pming me i was so happy!!if u want i can help pm-ing people but it mite confuse u lol so u wouldn't know whos has it and who doesn't. i just wish I can get my hands on the rest of chocolate!~! but i need it in english haha otherwise i wouldn't understand

I forgot who translated this but there was a manga called Deep Feelings. It was pretty good the first chapter really funny but i forogt who scanlated that.

could someone tell me?

s2 Jenn.

may you also PM me the links for Chocolate??

simply loved the manhwa when i first read it, would love to read it agains XDD

thank you so much in advance!

Done PM.

omg thanks so much!! for pming me i was so happy!!if u want i can help pm-ing people but it mite confuse u lol so u wouldn't know whos has it and who doesn't. i just wish I can get my hands on the rest of chocolate!~! but i need it in english haha otherwise i wouldn't understand

I forgot who translated this but there was a manga called Deep Feelings. It was pretty good the first chapter really funny but i forogt who scanlated that.

could someone tell me?

s2 Jenn.

I think I read some of that but I couldn't remember exactly what it was about or who scanlated it.

P.S.

The file is dead now due to INACTIVITY. I'm reuploading the zip file to megaupload again. I don't know what's up with megaupload. The link will be inactive only if there's no download activity for 30 days. Does this mean people who I pmed never downloaded the files? (it makes me think: why do I even bother then? =P)

Or megaupload just don't truly follow what they say?

Anyhoo....if you still need it or have concerns or questions, just reply here and I'll respond. My PM box is getting too full for PMs. Thanks for understanding.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

O MY GOODNESS !!!

I JUST SAW CHOCOLAT VOLUME 1 IN BARNES AND NOBLES

KLFJLKASDJFKLAJSDLFKASDKLJ!!!!

sooo coool! theyre actually going to translate it ! now we can all find out what happens !! [.. eventually.. that.. is... !]

the volume is a little bigger than your average size translated manga.. its slightly bigger and it costs $10.95

SOO COOOL! ^___^

thanks Izam for helping others get Chocolat ~ [i already saved it to my computer the first time around ^__^ ]

P.S.

The file is dead now due to INACTIVITY. I'm reuploading the zip file to megaupload again. I don't know what's up with megaupload. The link will be inactive only if there's no download activity for 30 days. Does this mean people who I pmed never downloaded the files? (it makes me think: why do I even bother then? =P)

Or megaupload just don't truly follow what they say?

Anyhoo....if you still need it or have concerns or questions, just reply here and I'll respond. My PM box is getting too full for PMs. Thanks for understanding.

Hi, Izam! Can you PM me the link for Chocolat if you decide to reupload it again? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance for all you efforts! :)

Guest Izam.

O MY GOODNESS !!!

I JUST SAW CHOCOLAT VOLUME 1 IN BARNES AND NOBLES

KLFJLKASDJFKLAJSDLFKASDKLJ!!!!

sooo coool! theyre actually going to translate it ! now we can all find out what happens !! [.. eventually.. that.. is... !]

the volume is a little bigger than your average size translated manga.. its slightly bigger and it costs $10.95

SOO COOOL! ^___^

thanks Izam for helping others get Chocolat ~ [i already saved it to my computer the first time around ^__^ ]

I bought one from Borders on-line too =P

But I don't know what's up with Ice Union (the publisher of the English version). They don't answer any of the questions on their own forum they set up on their website and they don't seem to print in large quantity. I get the feeling that they are going out of business or is heading that direction. It seems like a really small company that barely has any releases. O_O

Hi, Izam! Can you PM me the link for Chocolat if you decide to reupload it again? I'd really appreciate it. Thanks so much in advance for all you efforts! :)

I did. You are welcome. =)

Your work is appreciated Izam!! ^^ I got it. Thank you again~

=*)

Guest Izam.

Hi Izam! Can I have the link for Chocolate as well?!?! Please..pretty please. If not then I'm still really appreciate your effor to PM all of us who want it. Thank you so much.

PM send. :)

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

woot~ bought vol 1!

i hope that the company doesnt run out of business? if its small...

[^ which resulted in me buying two.. one for my friend]

the translation was ok and everything but..

im just a little too anxious for vol. 6 haha

but that'll be a while _ _

Guest Izam.

woot~ bought vol 1!

i hope that the company doesnt run out of business? if its small...

[^ which resulted in me buying two.. one for my friend]

the translation was ok and everything but..

im just a little too anxious for vol. 6 haha

but that'll be a while _ _

Chocolat 2 is suppose to be out already but nobody that I talked to seem to be able to find it in stores or on-line.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-h...8894682-1571166

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-h...8894682-1571166

http://www.icekunion.com/forum/view.html?i...code=forum_free

(so 2nd volume won't be out until late March or April?)

I found some on amazon Canada, France, and Germany for sale though.

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

awww... the ice website said it was delayed... late march early april =o= ~ i want it sooner !

well im probably going to wait till barnes and noble carries it.. [ <-- place i have gift cards for XD ]

the ice website said the manhwa is at vol 7 and continuing? wow hasn't moved much since you got vol 5... 0___0;;;; that makes me worried on how long it will take to finish this manhwa >__<

Guest Izam.

awww... the ice website said it was delayed... late march early april =o= ~ i want it sooner !

well im probably going to wait till barnes and noble carries it.. [ <-- place i have gift cards for XD ]

the ice website said the manhwa is at vol 7 and continuing? wow hasn't moved much since you got vol 5... 0___0;;;; that makes me worried on how long it will take to finish this manhwa >__<

Yeah. I got my Chocolat vol.1 English version yesterday in the mail! I love how it's so much bigger in size compare to my Chinese version so you get to really admire the art. It talks about the manhwakas too and it explains a lot of things about the K-pop culture which I thought was really cool. It has a little preview of Bring it on too. The translation is pretty close to mine :D

You know what I realize is one thing I don't like about manga/manhwas published in English? It's the font they use.

I don't like the fonts. It makes it look a little lame and kiddy-like. :wacko:

Chinese and Japanese and Korean words just look so much more sophisticated in print I guess. That's just me.

Archived