[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dead-nova

lol the only one i rememba was chocolat =) that was gooooooooooooood. too bad you cant post more since its licensed. >_< damm.. i wanna read that manga!

Please repost Pink Sky! It was so cute! Thank you!!!

I will repost Pink Sky soon. The other 2 are already scanlated and Chocolat is licensed.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone still wants Chocolat volume 1-5, I have it all zipped up and uploaded to megaupload. Just reply here and I'll PM you the download. (don't PM me because that'd probably be too many PMs)

How about that? :)

I would love the Chocolat 1-5! Thank you Izam for doing this!! ^_^ I bought the first volume but I want to read more. hehe.

The names are in Chinese though so it might confuse you a little. And I'm sure I made many mistakes in the scanlations =P

PM send!

oh, I don't think I can find Chocolate here, it's so good .

Izam, just continue to do Chocolate, I think it's not illegal since u do it for fans ( like us) only. ( just do and post and let anyone know where to get it, not illegal ). So pls, Izam, continue Chocolate, we luv u.

omg can i get chocolate too ><

I'll PM you.

oh, I don't think I can find Chocolate here, it's so good .

Izam, just continue to do Chocolate, I think it's not illegal since u do it for fans ( like us) only. ( just do and post and let anyone know where to get it, not illegal ). So pls, Izam, continue Chocolate, we luv u.

I'll PM you my scanlations. The last volume I have is 5 so I don't have anything scanlated past that.

It is actually illegal after it's published in English. I did it because there were no English release at the time. :sweatingbullets:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scanlation

Please support them and buy the English version or whatever version you can read!

I'm going to support the english version!!! woo hoo!!! but yeah, don't really know how i'm going to find it but yes, i'm going to the bay area to look for it. dude, i've never even seen that publinshing name for chocolate ever. wierd but cool. and they're doing goong too!!!

What does JJY stand for? Was it the one about the poor girl getting adopted into a rich family?

But anyways, Izam, I loved all your scanlations! I hope you repost them soon!

But could I have the link to Chocolate 1-5? :D

Archived