[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Guest lunalie

do you mind PMing me with chocolat? mmm. anyway i dont' know what it's about but it sounds good X)

wow, so kewl that you can translate chinese well enough to do all this. i wish my chinese was at a higher level but it takes me forever to look up all those words in the dictionary! yes, very poor proficiency T_T

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alexiel

Could you PM me the scanlations of Chocolat too? ^^ I remember reading them before Soompi crashed, and I absolutely love it! I just bought the first volume in English, but I would also like the scanlations for comparison and just to read for enjoyment. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sw33tTaRT

can you please pm me the chocolat scanlation as well? i never finished reading it >.< Thank you so much!

Guest junghwa_melowdeeh

^Izam you're so nice :P

so far i've purchased 2 volumes of Chocolat that Ice Kunion put out. woo~

so slow~~~ i can't wait to read the new parts >P

the manhwas are slightly larger than the other mangas, is that because of the company or ? are your chinese Chocolat vols any bigger or smaller than your other mangas?

Guest glomp

Could I please have the link too? Thank you. :)

Does anyone know where I can buy it in England? Or will I have to buy it over the internet.. =/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xcupkakesx

hi izam

if you still have chocolat can you pm it to me. i really liked the story.

i think it was the first manga that i ever read

thanks

Archived