[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Guest death07

well, neither I am. However, I found out that chocolate is published in my country as well and it already passed vol 5. I just wait for the update.

@Izam: do u know manga named "Vision of the other side" of Lin Yu Chin? I heard its Taiwanese or Chinese. I tried to find it even the raw but couldnt get a hand of it. If u know anything, plz tell me. Thanks

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Izam.

well, neither I am. However, I found out that chocolate is published in my country as well and it already passed vol 5. I just wait for the update.

@Izam: do u know manga named "Vision of the other side" of Lin Yu Chin? I heard its Taiwanese or Chinese. I tried to find it even the raw but couldnt get a hand of it. If u know anything, plz tell me. Thanks

I've never heard of it. What country do you reside in?

HI is it possible to get the link for all of the manga that you scanned and translate? Thank you so much.

Check my signature. :)

Guest death07

Im vietnamese. I had low quality vol 6 in vietnamese.

about the manga "vision of the other side", does any1 know anything about it? I couldnt find it on Mirc either.

@izam: I downloaded the last 2 vol of chocolate. Although I couldnt understand the whole vols, it seems its not the last one. Dont know why he put it in completed folder. Well, that doesnt matter, i cant read it anyway.

Guest faridsar_sensei

hie izam...if its possible can u pls send me the links to all 3??im bored got nothing else to do so i mite as well read the mangas....thx

Guest Izam.

Im vietnamese. I had low quality vol 6 in vietnamese.

about the manga "vision of the other side", does any1 know anything about it? I couldnt find it on Mirc either.

@izam: I downloaded the last 2 vol of chocolate. Although I couldnt understand the whole vols, it seems its not the last one. Dont know why he put it in completed folder. Well, that doesnt matter, i cant read it anyway.

Lucky! If only I can read them =T

hie izam...if its possible can u pls send me the links to all 3??im bored got nothing else to do so i mite as well read the mangas....thx

Check your pm box.

PM sent to soojin, destiny and adihar.

Guest precious4e

oohh didn't know you still had chocolate!!

i really wanted to read it but i held off on buying it cuz i wasn't sure if it was good or not

can you pm the links for it?

thanks so much!

Guest Izam.

oohh didn't know you still had chocolate!!

i really wanted to read it but i held off on buying it cuz i wasn't sure if it was good or not

can you pm the links for it?

thanks so much!

IT'S SO GOOD! MUST BUY! XP

I just PMed you the link. Enjoy!

Guest precious4e

^ ah cool thanks!

i'm excited to read it since all the feedback is soo good

i will definitely support the manga if its good!! Hahaha i needed to find more manga to order so that i can get cheaper shipping anyways!!

Guest Izam.

^ ah cool thanks!

i'm excited to read it since all the feedback is soo good

i will definitely support the manga if its good!! Hahaha i needed to find more manga to order so that i can get cheaper shipping anyways!!

Can you read Chinese? I might start selling Chinese mangas too (they are eating my room away!) I'm about to sleep on top of them if I keep buying them. :vicx:

Guest precious4e

Can you read Chinese? I might start selling Chinese mangas too (they are eating my room away!) I'm about to sleep on top of them if I keep buying them. :vicx:

ahh i wish i could read chinese :(

i would be able to get sooo much good manga since they translate alot into Chinese

i could always get my mom to read them to me.. but i dont think she would like that very much... LOL

and i know what you mean, i have too much manga in my room too and i still have series i didn't finish collecting yet!!

Guest bloopy_babo

I bought Chocolat vol.1 in English at Barnes & Nobles. I was so excited. Can you still pm vol. 2-5 for me?

Guest Izam.

ahh i wish i could read chinese :(

i would be able to get sooo much good manga since they translate alot into Chinese

i could always get my mom to read them to me.. but i dont think she would like that very much... LOL

and i know what you mean, i have too much manga in my room too and i still have series i didn't finish collecting yet!!

Your mom? XD That would be so funny.

I bought Chocolat vol.1 in English at Barnes & Nobles. I was so excited. Can you still pm vol. 2-5 for me?

PMed.

hi Izam, r u chinese or can u read chinese? I found the mangas I am looking for in chinese version. That's so great. Just wonder whether u can do the text translatation for it?

here is the website http://dm.666ccc.com/html/class42/comic492.html

I can send u chocolate v6,7 if u want.

I'm Chinese. Please PM me v6 and 7.

Sorry I really don't have time to translate anything else right now. I still need to finish JZY and Juhie Jurie. O_O

hello, can i have the links to chocolate ? i used to read the scanlations of yours in soompi last time XD

I remember you. Sure.

Hi! can i have the links to chocolate plz? thanks a lot! :D

Ok.

Archived