[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

Guest Risa chan

Hiiii thanx for your effort ^_^

i really love this manhwa !!

especially the boy with black hair *love*

i would really appreciat if u would send them to me ..

thanx in advance ^_^

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Izam.

2 mishymia, Risa chan, Gatobus and lilpucal0v3r: PM send.

If link doesn't work, reply in the thread and let me know. My PM box is getting way too full for this so please try to reach me about Chocolat through this thread instead of PM.

Thanks.

Guest Risa chan

thanx ..

i liked your translations ..

it would be really great if u could continue Chocolate ^_^

i love it alot that i got the raws though didnt understand a thing -_-;

but thanx to you i got to know wht is happening ^_~ ..

so plz do rest !!

Guest Gatobus

2 mishymia, Risa chan, Gatobus and lilpucal0v3r: PM send.

If link doesn't work, reply in the thread and let me know. My PM box is getting way too full for this so please try to reach me about Chocolat through this thread instead of PM.

Thanks.

The link works for me, thanks a lot! ;)

Guest lilpucal0v3r

I really enjoyed Chocolat so far. Interesting, is that all that is released? what a bummer, it ended in a cliff hanger! Cant wait for more. Thanks again for uploading for me ^^

Guest mAdNeSs~

Before the great crash of soompi, i read a page of chocolat! It left a deep impression on me. Can u Plzzz sent me chocolat? I'll be really grateful. I searched in stores but the only korean manhwa i could find was full house. even that was in chinese. :(

Guest Izam.

PM send to ExquisitelyTuUyen.

thanx ..

i liked your translations ..

it would be really great if u could continue Chocolate ^_^

i love it alot that i got the raws though didnt understand a thing -_-;

but thanx to you i got to know wht is happening ^_~ ..

so plz do rest !!

I don't have the rest XD

hey izam thxz 4 da manhwa

You are welcome.

The link works for me, thanks a lot! ;)

Cool :)

I really enjoyed Chocolat so far. Interesting, is that all that is released? what a bummer, it ended in a cliff hanger! Cant wait for more. Thanks again for uploading for me ^^

I think there's 7 out in Korean right now. 5 in Chinese (which is what I have)

Before the great crash of soompi, i read a page of chocolat! It left a deep impression on me. Can u Plzzz sent me chocolat? I'll be really grateful. I searched in stores but the only korean manhwa i could find was full house. even that was in chinese. :(

I just send you a PM.

Guest mAdNeSs~

Thxs for sending me chocolat. But megaupload doesn't work for me . it says download limit exceeded. If it is not too much trouble can u send it to me using something else? Thxs

Guest Izam.

Thxs for sending me chocolat. But megaupload doesn't work for me . it says download limit exceeded. If it is not too much trouble can u send it to me using something else? Thxs

I just tried it and it works. If you wait a bit and try to download again, it will work. That's megaupload for you. (I'm too lazy to reupload to something else at the moment =T)

Guest Snowbunni3z

Hi i ran into this thread randomly and i'm soo happy you have scans for chocolat 0_0...i was wondering if you can send me volumes 2 and up

omg the company that it's licensed on is sooo slow i'm dying hehehe

@ Izam

Thax for sending me the link. Hugging you :blush:

OMG, I'm so obsessed with the manhwa right now :tears: . Do ya know the ending of it? Who she ends up with? :w00t:

Oh yeah, could you tell me where to get the raw version(even in CHinese)? My chinese is totally suck but if for Chocolat, I'll try to understand... :D

Thax much in advance

Guest Izam.

Hi i ran into this thread randomly and i'm soo happy you have scans for chocolat 0_0...i was wondering if you can send me volumes 2 and up

omg the company that it's licensed on is sooo slow i'm dying hehehe

PM sent.

@ Izam

Thax for sending me the link. Hugging you :blush:

OMG, I'm so obsessed with the manhwa right now :tears: . Do ya know the ending of it? Who she ends up with? :w00t:

Oh yeah, could you tell me where to get the raw version(even in CHinese)? My chinese is totally suck but if for Chocolat, I'll try to understand... :D

Thax much in advance

I don't know the ending.

To get the raw version, you can go to, http://cshoujo.com/project/index.php?table...where_value=103

AHH! I was on yesasia and I saw they have the entire set of Sad Love Story! (It's done by the same manhwakas as Chocolat and I bought volume 1-2 last summer in Taiwan. It's based on the Korean TV drama!) I must buy it ahhh. http://us.yesasia.com/b5/Search/SearchResult.aspx

I hate the way yesasia list their items though, sometimes they are there but you don't even see it. Sometimes you accidentally see it, sometimes you don't. :wacko:

Guest a/-/6!E

i thought u didn't made another thread for this since the old soompi crash ... ^__^ is it ok if u send me volume 1-5 plz? i'm waiting for 2 and the next volumes of chocolat by ice kunion but they published it so slow... t'y

Guest Izam.

i thought u didn't made another thread for this since the old soompi crash ... ^__^ is it ok if u send me volume 1-5 plz? i'm waiting for 2 and the next volumes of chocolat by ice kunion but they published it so slow... t'y

Done.

Guest death07

I think chocolate has 7 vols in total. I found the raw in cmangascans's irc channel. They also offer many other mangas. If u can read it raw, i think u can find some

Guest Izam.

I think chocolate has 7 vols in total. I found the raw in cmangascans's irc channel. They also offer many other mangas. If u can read it raw, i think u can find some

it ends at 7? But I can't read Korean. If it's Chinese scans (which I don't think they've published anything past 5), then I can scanlate it into English.

Archived