[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Izam.

^ thanks! I don't know if you can share files like this on Soompi though (so I thought you were going to PM me instead lol)

Guest death07

I thought about PM you but others asked me too. To save time, I post here one for all :)

can u send me the original name of Pink Sky? I might find the raw of it. Although I cant understand all but I still know how its going. If you can write it in chinese, it would be better.

Guest Izam.

I thought about PM you but others asked me too. To save time, I post here one for all :)

can u send me the original name of Pink Sky? I might find the raw of it. Although I cant understand all but I still know how its going. If you can write it in chinese, it would be better.

空中羅曼史 by 秋理和國

It's highly recommanded! It has a lot of cool characters and James is so sarcarstic. XD

Guest yumi-chan

Could you pm the links to chocolat when you have the time? (of course, if you want to) I love that manhwa, thank you for your very hard work =D

Guest Gatobus

I was one of that people :) , thanks a lot for uploading vol 6 and 7. :lol:

Guest Izam.

Could you pm the links to chocolat when you have the time? (of course, if you want to) I love that manhwa, thank you for your very hard work =D

I will.

Dude, I skimmed through a few pages of Chocolat 6 and 7 T_T I can't read it so I didn't bother to look at all the pages (the pain)

Lee Wan cut his hair.......looks so strange. And it goes back to his half brother? Or his childhood? I can't tell who that little boy is suppose to be. Ack!

Guest Auric Finality

Hey Izam! Do you think you could pm me the links to Chocolat too? I've read the first volume already and I love it! Thanks in advance!

Guest Snowbunni3z

ack! i want to read book 6 T___T book 5 had a crazy cliffhanger >_< thanks again for the scans by the way

Guest death07

Basic abstract for vol6:

Jing-Zhi confessed to Lee Wan but he rejected her. After that she tried to avoid both Lee Xiao and Lee Wan. Lee Wan was ill and he had to stay in the hospital while Lee Xiao was so frustrated cuz he couldnt get a hand of Jing-Zhi whereabout. In the end, he went to see her in her school and found out about her love for Lee Wan. Depressed, he got drunk and went to hospital. Seeing that, Lee Wan understood everything and tried to comfort him.

That all I got from VNese version.

@Izam: *cries out loud* I couldnt find Pink Sky even with chinese title.

Guest Izam.

Basic abstract for vol6:

Jing-Zhi confessed to Lee Wan but he rejected her. After that she tried to avoid both Lee Xiao and Lee Wan. Lee Wan was ill and he had to stay in the hospital while Lee Xiao was so frustrated cuz he couldnt get a hand of Jing-Zhi whereabout. In the end, he went to see her in her school and found out about her love for Lee Wan. Depressed, he got drunk and went to hospital. Seeing that, Lee Wan understood everything and tried to comfort him.

That all I got from VNese version.

@Izam: *cries out loud* I couldnt find Pink Sky even with chinese title.

Ahhh thanks! Can't find Pink Sky? :tears::tears:

You can buy it here. http://us.yesasia.com/b5/prdGrpDept.aspx/s...pid-1001813163/

But they don't sell the last volume. I bought last volume 9 in Taiwan last summer. =)

PM sent to: Fairy^Dust, Auric Finality and mirukii

Guest Izam.

I just bought volume 2 of Chocolat off amazon (used copy). They are OUT there. Ice Kunion's website has a new look as well and new options. I read on their Chocolat forums that 2nd volume is now out there in various bookstores. :)

The preview pages of Chocolat 2 is also up at their site. It has many color pages and preview is up to about page 30! Check it out!

http://www.koreanmanhwa.com/

Guest adamscott

Hi Izam...could pm the link for Chocolat..could upload in other site...can't access into megaupload...

thanz a lot...

Luv Chocolat....pretty sad when soompi sudden down last yr...

Guest Izam.

could you pm me chocolat too please?

thanks

PM send to you today.

Hi Izam...could pm the link for Chocolat..could upload in other site...can't access into megaupload...

thanz a lot...

Luv Chocolat....pretty sad when soompi sudden down last yr...

I'll try to upload to something else. I'll let you know.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest l3abie-ish

i loved chocolat when you were posting before~ would you mind sending it to me? thanks a lot :)

Guest kea12killua

Hi,

I want Chocolate/Chocolat in English version.

But if anyone know where I can get Chinese version of it that will be very good as well.

Thanks a lot!!

(o^_^o)

Archived