[MANHWA] Chocolat Volume 8 (conclusion out in USA in December 2012!

Guest Izam.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember reading Chocolate.

It was really good!

Too bad you couldn't find the rest of it... :(

It stopped at a really good part too!

Hopefully you could repost. I would love to read it again.

Thanks Izam.

• 2 weeks later...

wish u could repost chocolate.. but since it's licensed ... maybe u can do it illigally. muahaha.. the story damn good >.< its a waste to leave it just like that. :x

Guest .Cherry.

OH MY GOSH, i SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO miss CHOCOLATE!!! I finished reading until the end and i wanna know what happens next, lol! Please, someone put up Chocholate and the other mangas. :P

YESSSSSSSSSS..

You never did finish Pink Sky..

and there was one that you scantalated from a chinese comic on this family..been soon long i cant remember

That too if you have the time..

Thanks Izam

• 1 month later...
Guest Christine1430261403

I shouldn't repost Chocolate since it's licensed right?
That's interesting. I think Goong is being published in English by the same publisher (Ice Kunion), and people are still scanlating it.

I really enjoyed the Chocolat volumes you posted before, too bad you can't repost them. :( Thanks for posting them before!

That's interesting. I think Goong is being published in English by the same publisher (Ice Kunion), and people are still scanlating it.

I really enjoyed the Chocolat volumes you posted before, too bad you can't repost them. :( Thanks for posting them before!

You are welcome! I had fun scanlating that series. I didn't expect that many people to read it but I'm glad they did. =)

Archived