Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, kbleon said:

@kenixoon @Melchaiis referring to the real doctor  in BOAB,  JSW was also the host at his wedding.

oh ya, i forgot about him. It is all JSW fault! What has him done to me. My head is filled with him only!

Just now, yaqiyuki said:

Update: Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun Confirm They Are Dating

Update:

Cha Ye Ryun’s and Joo Sang Wook’s respective managements confirmed that the two are dating.

Cha Ye Ryun’s management stated, “It is true that after the drama ended, Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook started to have feelings for each other. While they were filming the drama, they were good colleagues who supported each other, and it hasn’t be long since they started to be interested in each other. Because it hasn’t been long since the drama ended, they are being very careful.”

Joo Sang Wook’s management stated, “It took us some time to release an official statement as confirmation with the actor got delayed. Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun became close through the long filming period of ‘Glamorous Temptation’ and after the dram ended, they started seeing each other. As it is just in the beginning stages, please look upon it affectionately.”

Source (1)

Soompi's new update!

Thanks for the confirmation news which i hv been waiting for. God blessed them.

CMIIW.. , I remember he ever said that he wanted to be on the news about dating muahahaha just for fun, your dream come true, Ahjussi :lol:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160328_192846.png

OMG !!! I just come back at home and ...BAM a huge bomb news !!! I never ever smell something fishy between these two lover-doves during the drama filming ...5 mouth relationship ... WOW Joo Sang Wook !!! He indeed is a great actor !!! :o Congratulation ! I hope that he will be happy with his new girlfriend ...he deserves a lot of love and happiness :wub:

@kbleon ...of course I'm sad and jealous :phew: but just a little ...just a little !!!  If he is happy I'm happy too !!! 

• Guest changed the title to Joo Sang Wook 주상욱
9 minutes ago, andra30 said:

OMG !!! I just come back at home and ...BAM a huge bomb news !!! I never ever smell something fishy between these two lover-doves during the drama filming ...5 mouth relationship ... WOW Joo Sang Wook !!! He indeed is a great actor !!! :o Congratulation ! I hope that he will be happy with his new girlfriend ...he deserves a lot of love and happiness :wub:

@kbleon ...of course I'm sad and jealous :phew: but just a little ...just a little !!!  If he is happy I'm happy too !!! 

Hi Chingu, nice to see you again , it's indeed like a bomb, hit us out of nowhere.  yup, I'm happy as long as he is.

Hi again after a while @andra30!! Hahaha it's huge news!! SO interesting how many of us felt like we were hit on the head :crazy:

After many hours I have reconciled myself, got over my initial shock and I'm now very very very happy for JSW and the happy couple :D I can SO see him in love and in his element with his charming attentiveness, wit and humour!!!

Congrats JSW......on falling in love and dating : ))))

32 minutes ago, MissA said:

CMIIW.. , I remember he ever said that he wanted to be on the news about dating muahahaha just for fun, your dream come true, Ahjussi :lol:

Ha ha .. of course ,,.. he is in the hot topic right now ... :P

43 minutes ago, MissA said:

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20160328_192846.png

Haha ~ he's HOT in all aspects......probably even burning up the search engine :lol:

9 minutes ago, syla3 said:

When he finished his drama one after another we always wanted  him to get some rest and go for a date .. now our wish has come true .. we did mentioned when GT ended recently that he need a long break and he can go for a date .. and finally he did it .. :lol::blush:and congrats to both !

Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun Are in Love!

[by Woorim Ahn] Joo Sang Wook finally admitted his relationship rumor with Cha Ye Ryun. 

According to his agency Madin Entertainment on March 28, it revealed that the two people’s rumor is true through an official statement. 

It said, “Firstly, it took a long time to confirm with the actor, so we deeply apologize for the delay. Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun got close through drama ‘Glamorous Temptation’ filming and after the drama, they got to date each other.”

It added, “Since it’s only a beginning step for their relationship, please send heartwarming cheers and support for their love. From now on, Joo Sang Wook will repay with good works for the mass public’s interests and love.”

Previously, a media reported that the two were caught and they enjoyed golf dating on March 28. 

Meanwhile, Joo Sang Wook recently wrapped up filming ‘Glamorous Temptation’.

Wow their relationship indeed gain lots of attentions from KNetz coz both JSW & CYR name still trending at Naver... ^^;

'Glamorous Temptation's Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun are a real-life couple!

By alim17   55 minutes ago   9,113   2,422   4
joo-sang-wook_1459175156_af_org.jpg

If you enjoyed the chemistry between Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook in 'Glamorous Temptation,' you'd be happy to find out that it was all real!

It's been revealed that the two, with a seven-year age difference, are actually dating.  Joo Sang Wook's agency, Madin Entertainment, released an official statement on March 28 that reads, "Firstly, we are sorry that our official stance was late because our process of confirming with the actor was delayed.  Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun got close to each other from filming drama 'Glamorous Temptation' for a long time; recently, after the drama completed, the two had good feelings toward each other and started dating.  

"As they are in the careful beginning stage, we hope that you would watch over them with pretty attention.  Joo Sang Wook will repay the public for their interest and love by acting in a good production i the future, too.  Thank you."

Cha Ye Ryun's rep likewise said, "After checking, she told us they were in the stage of learning more about each other.  They started dating after the production ended.  It is true they have feelings toward each other, but she says they're being careful.  The dating rumor spread so quickly, so they are being careful about the timing."

Yay for the couple!  Although it is unfortunate the news came out so fast!  Are you happy about this?

3 hours ago, syla3 said:

Hi again after a while @andra30!! Hahaha it's huge news!! SO interesting how many of us felt like we were hit on the head :crazy:

After many hours I have reconciled myself, got over my initial shock and I'm now very very very happy for JSW and the happy couple :D I can SO see him in love and in his element with his charming attentiveness, wit and humour!!!

So what people say is true : "Time will heal you"  muahaha yes.. after several hours, my initial shock is over :w00t:  Wish them happy once again :heart:

But Ahjuppa.. if you want to throw a bomb, then tell me first so I can prepare myself well. You ruined my lunch today kkkkk As if you don't have my number to call me :bawling: 

Btw, it's another good day in Joompi hehehe it's a blessing to meet you here, Ladies :wub:

Confession Time:

There's a teeny-weeny part of me that feels like a "question mark ??" and "huh?" because......uhmmm.......I'm embarrassed to say this......she's not quite the girl I dreamed of for him :flushed:  Phew, said it. 

Aish, I feel like some some old grandmother halmeoni after saying this.........but it's very very tiny now......compared to many  hours ago AND the difference now is I'm happy for them :blush:

Haha @MissA ~ time is kinda healing lol. Hope your dinner was better :lol: 

It's kinda nice to see how everyone is pretty supportive of him as fans and not nasty about it. That says a lot about the man himself & his loyal  fans........RESPECT!

Hi All Chingu's! :wub:

I hurrily came here at work right after I saw the news flooding in my feed......to ask for any confirmation but it was not mentioned here :sweatingbullets:. And then ^_^ now you all know.

I heard that he never had any love scandal before, right? So fortunately, this time we hear the news of dating confirmation, not his wedding news :phew: . It's good you all have time to prepare yourself :D.

I have to say that I'm happy, truly happy for him, for them. Congrats JSW on falling in love (again :P). 

They are a beautiful couple. Wish all the best for their relationship, especially uri JSW, since they're on public eyes now. As long as he's happy, we are happy, too.

3 hours ago, kbleon said:

Of all the threads I've visited, seems like this thread is the most accepting of their relationship.    And @syla3 you're right, it's just dating, getting to know each other stage, so we shall see.

Yayyy! Nice to know we're all happy for him that he's dating :D

Archived