Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

19 minutes ago, alin103 said:

I'm sooo agree with u, they called themselves his fans but by doing this they all really tarnished & ruin our JSW image...

I try not to bother with this news but I can't, I wonder how our JSW feel right now... :( I do hope this misunderstanding can be resolve quickly.

They are not fit to be his fans, too selfish and petty.  

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, alin103 said:

I'm sooo agree with u, they called themselves his fans but by doing this they all really tarnished & ruin our JSW image...

I try not to bother with this news but I can't, I wonder how our JSW feel right now... :( I do hope this misunderstanding can be resolve quickly.

Time is the cure. He's mature and strong, he will be fine (oops sounds like I'm his spokesperson). 

Cheer up chingu. :):D:lol:

20 minutes ago, alin103 said:

He's broad minded person, hopefully he didn't get stressed with all of these..

1 hour ago, cathlin said:

The news keep popping out,  just wonder if there are some anti fan that pretending to be a fan. Why keep magnify that matter? Be strong JSW , you still have us and many out there who cares and support you .

If they love him sincerely, why take this matter so heavy …feel so sad, I hope there are still many of Korean fans can stand up for him to calm down the others manners. :mellow:

I whole-heartedly agree with you @cathlin ~ if they really feel for him and care for him as "fans", it means allowing the other person to live their lives w/o interfering and dictating what he should or should not do. We can wish good things for him but not dictate his personal life.

They and we are fans. We love JSW and his work. We don't however own him. Gosh, where's the etiquette in all of this? It's shocking to me that adult fans can even behave so poorly. 

16 minutes ago, jetsu said:

Time is the cure. He's mature and strong, he will be fine (oops sounds like I'm his spokesperson). 

Cheer up chingu. :):D:lol:

Yess... Please be ok Mr JSW!!! :D

Hahahah thanks chingu.... will try to calm myself down... :sweatingbullets:

8 minutes ago, syla3 said:

I whole-heartedly agree with you @cathlin ~ if they really feel for him and care for him as "fans", it means allowing the other person to live their lives w/o interfering and dictating what he should or should not do. We can wish good things for him but not dictate his personal life.

They and we are fans. We love JSW and his work. We don't however own him. Gosh, where's the etiquette in all of this? It's shocking to me that adult fans can even behave so poorly. 

HW's words to DOM fits these so call fans.

'You said you love JSW but you only want to own him, have you consider his happiness?'

Just now, jetsu said:

HW's words to DOM fits these so call fans.

'You said you love JSW but you only want to own him, have you consider his happiness?'

That's a good one chingu, fits them perfectly

1 hour ago, syla3 said:

Oh my... speechless!  they don't owned him ... how could his fan/fans do this to him .. if they love him and his work they could just forward their curiosity to his management .. this matter can be solved professionally .... this is somehow will tarnished JSW image .... but I hope his management will do something to overcome this problem ... arghhhh some diehard fans .... :crazy::angry:

50 minutes ago, syla3 said:

Haha ~ I'm yelling together too ~ I MISS JSW and HW's character so so much too :lol:

Me too ...still in GT mode ..  but i need to recover fast .. ha ha .. I miss both! - JSW and HW ... :confused::expressionless:

8 hours ago, kbleon said:

Yes, it's still on, we are 35 members short of 5000 right now.  Once it reaches 5000, 2 members will be picked to meet with JSW

Chingu, you have the chance to earn, 500 each day, the more points you have, the more chance you get to bid for his stuff.  I had almost 300000 points, I'm so stupid, I used a lot to level up which is not necessary.

Unnie, I will stop level up from now on. Thanks for the info!

2 hours ago, alin103 said:

Ohh i can already? Thanks for the info, will try my luck ... haha

There are no new items for bidding right now, the bidding for the first batch of stuff ended last week, just wait for new items to be listed.  Good Luck!

1 hour ago, kbleon said:

There are no new items for bidding right now, the bidding for the first batch of stuff ended last week, just wait for new items to be listed.  Good Luck!

I see. I thought it will be on until the end of this month. Oh well, @alin103 you have to wait for next batch then !

Joo Sang Wook Denies Giving a Fan Gift to Cha Ye Ryun

boxclub March 30, 2016

Caught in a controversy about possibly giving a fan gift to his girlfriend Cha Ye Ryun, actor Joo Sang Wook has stepped forward to deny such claims directly.

A representative from his management agency said on March 30, “While it is true that the design of the jacket worn by Cha Ye Ryun and the one given to him by fans is the same, it is merely that they are the same jacket and they each possess a separate one.”

They went on to explain, “After checking with him, it is true that it was a present from fans given to him at the beginning of the drama filming and it was a bit large so a different size was requested. It is not true that he gave the gift from his fans to his girlfriend, and it is just that she owns the same jacket. He wouldn’t give away a present that he received from his fans. It’s a misunderstanding that happened because it happened to be the same jacket.”

The controversy initially arose after he was given the gift of a jacket from his fans, who had gathered money to purchase it for him. It was from a famous brand, and the design is currently sold out in stores. It was then revealed that he had asked for a size change of the jacket. Later, Cha Ye Ryun was photographed wearing the same jacket and the rumors then began that he had asked for a smaller size in order to give it to his girlfriend.

Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook confirmed that they are dating on March 28.

cr: Soompi

Ah, I would be so embarrassed to be one of those 'fans'. A gift once given, should be left to the receiver to do with as he/she pleases. And the receivers have to let go because they have "given" it (they don't own it, possess it, desire to dictate where and how it should be used etc etc). Grrrr. 

I wish they would apologise publicly to him for making such remarks publicly.

And at the end of the day, I'm just proud that his international fans, at least, are happy for him. 

33 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Joo Sang Wook Denies Giving a Fan Gift to Cha Ye Ryun

boxclub March 30, 2016

Caught in a controversy about possibly giving a fan gift to his girlfriend Cha Ye Ryun, actor Joo Sang Wook has stepped forward to deny such claims directly.

A representative from his management agency said on March 30, “While it is true that the design of the jacket worn by Cha Ye Ryun and the one given to him by fans is the same, it is merely that they are the same jacket and they each possess a separate one.”

They went on to explain, “After checking with him, it is true that it was a present from fans given to him at the beginning of the drama filming and it was a bit large so a different size was requested. It is not true that he gave the gift from his fans to his girlfriend, and it is just that she owns the same jacket. He wouldn’t give away a present that he received from his fans. It’s a misunderstanding that happened because it happened to be the same jacket.”

The controversy initially arose after he was given the gift of a jacket from his fans, who had gathered money to purchase it for him. It was from a famous brand, and the design is currently sold out in stores. It was then revealed that he had asked for a size change of the jacket. Later, Cha Ye Ryun was photographed wearing the same jacket and the rumors then began that he had asked for a smaller size in order to give it to his girlfriend.

Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook confirmed that they are dating on March 28.

cr: Soompi

Morning....:P:heart:

Hope this statement will stopped all the speculation regarding the matter ....there's more other things to look forward.. it didn't benefit at all for both parties...so cheer up!;):P

Archived