Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

Aigoo, those fans are really crazy. I'm speechless reading the negative news. Come on people, it's their life, it's JSW and CYR decision. Nobody wants to be dictate what to do regarding their personal life. Just think about this, we don't want others say something bad about us so we don't have to say something bad about others decision.

It's been a week and I still got plastic flower though I saw MP again, maybe BOAB this time :blink:

I wish I got invited when Ahjuppa got married :phew:

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hehehe it's just a misunderstanding, but so embarrassing for both parties. I understand it's an expensive gift & sure they want him to value it. But I think it's just so bad that it's already on the news, because people will throw their own speculation & maybe will remember this for the rest of their lives LOL. Just Ruin the fans & his image -_- They're in Korea & that community is known by JSW/his agency, I think it's not that difficult if they call/meet JSW/his agency & ask about the gift personally. It's better to not make our own opinion without even knowing the other party's opinion ;)  

Don't know what will happen again after his statement. I'd rather read the news about people criticize his acting/dramas than this one :sweatingbullets: Just wish everything will be solved soon. Maybe Ahjuppa should meet & kiss their cheeks one by one ? muahahaha ME TOO!!! :dissapointed_relieved: 

1 hour ago, sipho222 said:

Alright, I need some info here is GT Ost already in store now? I want to buy it, just give me the link. But I don't want to buy it on iTunes :D Thank you in advance all JSW chingus here .....

I don't think it's been released yet.

44 minutes ago, kenixoon said:

@kbleon unnie, is today the deadline for the 5000 wechat members target? 

I don't believe there is a deadline for that, will find out and will let you know if there is.

@cathlin You're welcome

@jetsu  Have a safe trip!  Enjoy your vacation in Japan!

JSW is so quiet the past few days, other than releasing the statement regarding the down jacket, no updates since, I hope those childish K fans give him a break and stop already.  For those who have not joined VIP membership on We Chat yet, now is the best time to join, at least it's updated everyday and we get to see some really funny photos from him. Hope everyone is doing well, miss you all! 

@jetsuhave fun chingu , enjoy your trip !!

JSW how are you  lately? miss you a lot..

@kbleonI wonder why that childish K fans still cant get over this matter yet.  nobody is perfect and can act the right way all the life, please don’t get it  too far.

Ppl judge public figure based on he should act everything perfectly. Sometimes we fall and couldn't satisfy everybody. Some ppl thought that they had so much sacrified for ppl they loved deeply, demand back moreee from the opposite, otherwise they will suffocate their heart with dissappointment and anger despite consider the feeling and damage life of ppl they love.

Time will heal our wounds, hope the best for you JSW despite this rough time. Looking forward for your update, miss your next project already :)

@alin103 soo agree with you ^_^. thanks for Wechat..when we miss him a lot, just go there and see if he updates his cute photos.

~ Me everyday... 

"Hmmmm I don't miss him. I DON'T!!!"oie_29111917_XWBG6g_OI.jpg

few seconds later 

"I miss him!! I DO!!" 

Apa2an.gif

3 minutes ago, cathlin said:

@jetsuhave fun chingu , enjoy your trip !!

JSW how are you  lately? miss you a lot..

@kbleonI wonder why that childish K fans still cant get over this matter yet.  nobody is perfect and can act the right way all the life, please don’t get it  too far.

Ppl judge public figure based on he should act everything perfectly. Sometimes we fall and couldn't satisfy everybody. Some ppl thought that they had so much sacrified for ppl they loved deeply, demand back moreee from the opposite, otherwise they will suffocate their heart with dissappointment and anger despite consider the feeling and damage life of ppl they love.

Time will heal our wounds, hope the best for you JSW despite this rough time. Looking forward for your update, miss your next project already :)

@alin103 soo agree with you ^_^. thanks for Wechat..when we miss him a lot, just go there and see if he updates his cute photos.

@cathlin I do not understand their mentality at all, isn't it that if you love someone, you will do everything you could to protect this person, but these group of people are of different breed, I cannot comprehend what they are doing, it hurt me so much to see that JSW has to deal with these Mo**** alone, Poor JSW, I hope they leave him alone and please GET A LIFE already you bunch of Id****.

For those who miss JSW and aren't VIP Members yet, I encourage you to join now, there's really a lot to see if you are a member.  Here's one of the photos you'll see as a VIP Member.

Spoiler

MToTN8.jpg

Sorry I had to blur it coz these photos aren't suppose to be shared publicly.

@kbleon about those K fans, I notice there are some familiar usernames at DC who usually post regularly normal things like photos etc but recently after the news there are bunch of many usernames which I wasn’t familiar with , they post those ‘unnecessary  things’ ..but I’m not sure because I just a few months looking around there. Maybe they're non active fans of that thread who already contribute the gift  I don’t know. Really sick of their manners :(

59 minutes ago, kbleon said:

For those who miss JSW and aren't VIP Members yet, I encourage you to join now, there's really a lot to see if you are a member.  Here's one of the photos you'll see as a VIP Member.

As his fans you won't be regret join it, you can also leave message to him there, and you will get to see his special photos too...some of things related to his hobby etc ;)

Archived