Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

On 3/27/2016 at 2:26 PM, jetsu said:

@Melchai @kbleon Every time I'm on my computer I instantly checked his IG, but nothing. Then wanting so bad to open GT folder to watch but been holding back ... sooner or later I can't fight my inner craving.  

@jetsu, can u read chinese? if u can't also doesn't matter, just go to join JSW wechat. there u will get update with his news or exclusive photos from Monday to friday, sometimes on Saturday too. If u join the JSW wechat vip with a little fee of 2.5 usd every month, u get to participate the fan activities and see even more exclusive photos and video of him, also u could collect point to bid for JSW presents and signature.

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, syla3 said:

She - July 16; He - July 18 yeah a day or two apart

But Cancer-sians (I'm not into this but my experiences with them) are really devoted to their mates.

I don't believe in horoscopes but from my experiences both in the same star sign does not work out well, because they are similar in a lot of ways.   Me and my ex is a day apart (same month and year) 20th and 21st.  But heaps of exceptions out there.  

1 minute ago, Melchai said:

looks like her agency confirmed the rumor already

now we will wait  for JSW agency response :P

I don't think they will deny it since her agency already confirmed.

6 minutes ago, kenixoon said:

@jetsu, can u read chinese? if u can't also doesn't matter, just go to join JSW wechat. there u will get update with his news or exclusive photos from Monday to friday, sometimes on Saturday too. If u join the JSW wechat vip with a little fee of 2.5 usd every month, u get to participate the fan activities and see even more exclusive photos and video of him, also u could collect point to bid for JSW presents and signature.

I can read limited chinese that's why I've been hesitated to join JSW wechat.

Ok..Ok ... Now ladies ..

we need to calmed ourselves with the rumors .... :blink::D  we'll take a break with this scene  ....  isn't this cute .. :blush::heart:

gcr2eU.gif

I'm going to watch CYR in RM now. I'm reading up all I can about her.

Sigh, I was trying to be nonchalant about this but failing miserably :(

Did she appeared in Running Man ..? which episode is that .. ha ha

I've never liked CYR and will not try to like her because of JSW.  Sounds like I'm jealous right?  :vicx::( 

15 minutes ago, syla3 said:

I did it when GT was about to start,  but didn't make it to the end of that show. The part when she slapped Kim Jung Kook is funny hahaha 

Usually I watch videos about his female co-stars before his dramas airing.. Not sure for what lol maybe just to find out them as a person, not as an actress

14 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Did she appeared in Running Man ..? which episode is that .. ha ha

In ep259, in the same team as Jong Kook and Gary. I remember they kept teasing her by calling her real name (Park Hyun Ho) because it sounded like a guy's name hahaha :sweatingbullets:

32 minutes ago, jetsu said:

@MissA There's no room for the 17th :P

Maybe their future kid can be born on July 17 :P oops too early to talk about this :D

Actually I don't feel upset or what, it's high time for him to settle down, HAHAHAHA :D last time when I was 13 or 14 I always felt jealous whenever my idols get into scandals or confirmed to be dating someone (but that time my idols were like in their 20s??) but then nowadays I'm like "why isn't he getting married yet? why is he still single lol faster get married pls!" (and now my idols are mostly in their mid 30s - late 30s)

Hahahaha. I guess I've matured too as they matured LOL

13 minutes ago, jetsu said:

I've never liked CYR and will not try to like her because of JSW.  Sounds like I'm jealous right?  :vicx::( 

Hahaha @jetsu ~ yes, it does. BUT who cares? It sounds funny when you put it like that :lol:

3 hours ago, cathlin said:

Hi guys !! I just have make up my mind to join soompi, not only become silent reader of this thread ( the only reason I really can’t bear my poor English if I post some here haha :sweatingbullets:)

Fond of him since last year after watch CSL, I’ve never adore Korean actor like him before…just pass by after watch their dramas , only JSW that really attract me of, especially his lively eyes mix with his solid acting, AND of course his adorable Good Looking.:wub: He’s such talented and down to earth actor, I love him :heart:

I love his performance in GT, what a complex character but he can role it perfectly…I hope he can get great script in his next project

Welcome to Joompi! pls post as often as you could. May i ask which country are you from? I am from Malaysia. Nice to your post here!

Update: Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun Confirm They Are Dating

Update:

Cha Ye Ryun’s and Joo Sang Wook’s respective managements confirmed that the two are dating.

Cha Ye Ryun’s management stated, “It is true that after the drama ended, Cha Ye Ryun and Joo Sang Wook started to have feelings for each other. While they were filming the drama, they were good colleagues who supported each other, and it hasn’t be long since they started to be interested in each other. Because it hasn’t been long since the drama ended, they are being very careful.”

Joo Sang Wook’s management stated, “It took us some time to release an official statement as confirmation with the actor got delayed. Joo Sang Wook and Cha Ye Ryun became close through the long filming period of ‘Glamorous Temptation’ and after the dram ended, they started seeing each other. As it is just in the beginning stages, please look upon it affectionately.”

Source (1)

Soompi's new update!

13 minutes ago, yaqiyuki said:

Maybe their future kid can be born on July 17 :P oops too early to talk about this :D

Who knows he might settle down with her and then baby due next year.  He is going to be 38.

32 minutes ago, Melchai said:

Yes,,, he did mention that he never tried to keep his relationship ... maybe his date all along is not  a celebrity .... and the press didn't bother to check .. so now the rumor heats up that his dating with his costar in GT ...:D

His best friend (from BOAB)  already married and had a baby recently ... he must be envy ... ha ha

who is jsw best friend from boab, may i ask?

22 minutes ago, kbleon said:

The news said they've been dating for 5 months already.  

already 5 months, no joke!  wow, We didn't  even notice or smell it he was falling in love then!

Archived