Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahah I still feel excited & happy for both JSW & CYR.

I guess this couple received lots of love from public... just look at Naver both still trending since yesterday... :)

I just love seeing both of them together on or off screen... their chemistry together are no joke... especially during GT press con both looks sooo lovable & comfortable together....

Knowing the dating rumor is true, i just feel happy as long he's happy with her. However a bit worry to see how the other react to the news, remember the time they shoot together for mag pictorial that brought many negative respond fr them...that time i was worrying GT's rating will drop

5 hours ago, kbleon said:

Of all the threads I've visited, seems like this thread is the most accepting of their relationship.    And @syla3 you're right, it's just dating, getting to know each other stage, so we shall see.

@kbleon that's true..esp. at GT DC thread, why they're so upset to him? :( 

5 hours ago, kbleon said:

Of all the threads I've visited, seems like this thread is the most accepting of their relationship.    And @syla3 you're right, it's just dating, getting to know each other stage, so we shall see.

What were the reactions from the other thread that u have visited, unnie?

6 minutes ago, cathlin said:

Knowing the dating rumor is true, i just feel happy as long he's happy with her. However a bit worry to see how the other react to the news, remember the time they shoot together for mag pictorial that brought many negative respond fr them...that time i was worrying GT's rating will drop

@kbleon that's true..esp. at GT DC thread, why they're so upset to him? :( 

I don't know why they are reacting that way, I feel so sad to see this.  Like any human being, he deserves to love and be loved, who are we to judge who is the right girl for him.  

Joo Sang-wook, Cha Ye-ryun dating: report

Actor Joo Sang-wook, 37, and actress Cha Ye-ryun, 30, who recently starred in the drama “Glamorous Temptation,” are reportedly dating.

According to a local news report Monday, the two developed their relationship while shooting the drama together. On Sunday, they were spotted together at a golf course with other friends.

Cha Ye-ryun, Joo Sang-wook (OSEN)
“They are not just friends. The fact that they are couple is already known among friends,” an acquaintance of the two told the local media.

“Joo and Cha are close and it is true that they went golfing together on Sunday. But I have to confirm in person whether the two are dating,” said an official from Joo’s agency.

By Ahn Sung-mi (sahn@heraldcorp.com)

Joo Sang-wook and Cha Ye-ryeon in a relationship

photo706684.jpg

Actor Joo Sang-wook and actress Cha Ye-ryeon are seeing each other.

They admitted to the speculations on the 28th and their agencies released statements. The two have become close after having met in the drama "Glamorous Temptation" and have started seeing each other after the drama.

They are only just beginning and the agencies would like the public to take a step back and watch.

The two lovebirds starred in the MBC drama "Glamorous Temptation" recently. They were spotted playing golf together with a friend. Joo Sang-wook was very caring towards Cha Ye-ryeon the whole time.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

Copy & paste guideline for this article
Always put a link back to the source and HanCinema permalink

45 minutes ago, yumiko_hitoshi said:

I feel kinda sad to hear that they are not as accepting as you all and I.

As @syla3: Me too,  repect to all of you here, his loyal fans.

Now I hope to see more Korean fans will support them.

They (some of the fans ) should give these lovebirds some space .. they just started dating and both are so happy right now .. they need to be loved and be loved .... just blessed them with happiness ! :heart:.... at first I do to have mixed feelings about them ... feel happy to see them found each other and finally JSW had found his soulmate and true love but at the same time feels sad as though I'm giving away my younger brother to her :bawling: ...ha ha  ...:P:lol::P

That's the downside of celebrities dating celebrities that most of their fans (especially male good looking celebs like JSW) does not accept. 

CYR ... I have no comments because I don't know her and will not judge.  Most important is, she is the one JSW is attached to now. :)

Everyone dates and are happy moments in life. It's not like his getting married now (can't imagine how others will react).  

JSW, enjoy your dating moments. The honeymoon period is the best :wub: ... oh I miss it so much. 

21 minutes ago, Melchai said:

but at the same time feels sad as though I'm giving away my younger brother to her :bawling: ...ha ha  ...:P:lol::P

Melchai you have exposed a woman's secret ... your age :P:D 

30 minutes ago, Melchai said:

They (some of the fans ) should give these lovebirds some space .. they just started dating and both are so happy right now .. they need to be loved and be loved .... just blessed them with happiness ! :heart:.... at first I do to have mixed feelings about them ... feel happy to see them found each other and finally JSW had found his soulmate and true love but at the same time feels sad as though I'm giving away my younger brother to her :bawling: ...ha ha  ...:P:lol::P

Chingu, they just started, can't be considered Soulmates yet, Hahahaha.  I don't know CYR well, my stand is as long as uri JSW is happy, and she doesn't use him for publicity sake and loves him sincerely then I'm all for it.   I wish them well with RESERVATIONS, time will tell if she is really the ONE for him, in the meantime, I'm  happy as long as JSW is happy, his happiness is all that matters to me.

7 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Chingu, they just started, can't be considered Soulmates yet, Hahahaha.  I don't know CYR well, my stand is as long as uri JSW is happy, and she doesn't use him for publicity sake and loves him sincerely then I'm all for it.   I wish them well with RESERVATIONS, time will tell if she is really the ONE for him, in the meantime, I'm  happy as long as JSW is happy, he is all that matters. 

@kbleon that's exactly what I have in mind and that's why I'm holding my congrats to him til the day comes when he announce his marriage or a baby coming.

Hehehe it's normal.. There will always be those who pros & cons about something. Whether fans or not, sometimes we forget that we're not the one who's in the relationship, not the one who know the best for them, not the one who know well about his/her partner. We're not him/herself. 

Whether this relationship will work or not, only time will tell lol :lol::lol::lol: 

6 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Chingu, they just started, can't be considered Soulmates yet, Hahahaha.  I don't know CYR well, my stand is as long as uri JSW is happy, and she doesn't use him for publicity sake and loves him sincerely then I'm all for it.   I wish them well with RESERVATIONS, time will tell if she is really the ONE for him, in the meantime, I'm  happy as long as JSW is happy, he is all that matters. 

Yeah .. we will see how the relationship goes.. and i do hope for the best as long as he is happy .. if she meant to be his then it will be his ....in the meantime he should just enjoy every moment of it   ..

When celebrity wed another celebrity ... we will get to see  their beautiful pre-wed and wedding pictures  in the tabloids .. but when a celebrity wed a non celebrity they normally didn't show the bride or the groom picture (is it because to protect the privacy of the groom/bride)  ... for example Miss HJE wedding recently .. only can view her in her beautiful wedding gown ...

Archived