Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

@kbleon -  that's making me :lol::lol::lol:

Never expected that they'll make a fuzz (?)  about this. Let the couple alone please... &  make Ahjuppa goes back to the 'silent mode' after his drama ends muahahaha without any news

@kenixoon - please take it as a funny news, Chingu hahaha Here's the link... 

About WeChat hehehe I did join, but you know the language barrier made me lazy to continue. I'll try to continue later :D

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, kenixoon said:

@kbleon unnie, is the target of 5000 wechat members still on? What will happen if it hit 5000 members? I heard that they will choose 2 of members and send them to meet JSW in person, am I right, unnie?

Yes, it's still on, we are 35 members short of 5000 right now.  Once it reaches 5000, 2 members will be picked to meet with JSW

13 minutes ago, alin103 said:

Thanks a lott @kbleon I got 30k points already ... :D

Chingu, you have the chance to earn, 500 each day, the more points you have, the more chance you get to bid for his stuff.  I had almost 300000 points, I'm so stupid, I used a lot to level up which is not necessary.

36 minutes ago, MissA said:

@kbleon -  that's making me :lol::lol::lol:

Never expected that they'll make a fuzz (?)  about this. Let the couple alone please... &  make Ahjuppa goes back to the 'silent mode' after his drama ends muahahaha without any news

@kenixoon - please take it as a funny news, Chingu hahaha Here's the link... 

About WeChat hehehe I did join, but you know the language barrier made me lazy to continue. I'll try to continue later :D

Ahhh that news ... Oh my! ha ha .. let them be ... let them enjoying themselves  ... this is so funny ...:lol::P

14 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Chingu, you have the chance to earn, 500 each day, the more points you have, the more chance you get to bid for his stuff.  I had almost 300000 points, I'm so stupid, I used a lot to level up which is not necessary.

Wow... that's a lot of points u got there! That means I need to be more active there, and hopefully have a chance to bid for his stuff :D

41 minutes ago, kenixoon said:

Great, thank you for supporting JSW wechat n I hope you like it. I think  my username is Yvon Oon.

Do u know that you earn point by login and leave messages. @kbleon, will share with you how to earn points everyday, right unnie? 

Now, there is a activity for us to win thousand of points, are u participating? Don't miss out.

By the way, you could use tge points to bid for JSW's presents!

@kenixoon you're welcome chingu. 

I have learned fr the page that @kbleon last time, but haven't enough point to bid yet haha :P..blame my finger accidentally up my level couple days ago and reduced thousand points *sigh*

17 minutes ago, kbleon said:

Wow ....amaze for your point:P

Yeah...that silly level up make our point down 

@cathlin - our captain kbleon is an amazing fan of JSW. Looking at how she takes care of this thread, YT account etc, show us that she loves JSW to the maximum level.  That makes me not surprised that she almost got those points :lol: Hope she's already okay after GT ended.. The 1st Monday without GT must be hard for her :lol:  

Genuinely happy for her to win JSW script book of BOAB bc she deserves it. Wish she'll meet JSW someday :blush: 

I've been avoiding the news since the news about him dating.... cos there will be endless news after. People will dig out anything and magnify them, unfortunately only negative things :(

Not the right timing to go public since just after GT ended a week.  Well JSW is a low key person, but this time .... maybe the other one is enjoying the public attention :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you @MissA about our dearly @kbleon she’s such an amazing fan, how lucky JSW has fan like her.:)

Her work contribute a lot in growing fans number bigger of fans outside Korea, esp.int’l fans I mean…. Thanks @kbleon , i believe you will one day meet him, don’t forget send our love too from here  and of course we’ll be very excited for the photos haha:lol:…make sure to share them yo :w00t:

Woah…the script book of BOAB, that’s a rare chance ..feel so happy for you @kbleon to win it, you really deserve for that.  

4 hours ago, MissA said:

@cathlin - our captain kbleon is an amazing fan of JSW. Looking at how she takes care of this thread, YT account etc, show us that she loves JSW to the maximum level.  That makes me not surprised that she almost got those points :lol: Hope she's already okay after GT ended.. The 1st Monday without GT must be hard for her :lol:  

Genuinely happy for her to win JSW script book of BOAB bc she deserves it. Wish she'll meet JSW someday :blush: 

I seconded that .. @kbleon she's the most kindest and amazing friend that i knew  ... she do so much in this thread .. without her I  would be helpless and hopeless (especially me .. ha ha) ... :blush:and to the rest  of you .. what can i say ... you guys are the "bomb" ...!!! ha ha .. thanks you for being such a wonderful  friends ... :lol:

The news keep popping out,  just wonder if there are some anti fan that pretending to be a fan. Why keep magnify that matter? Be strong JSW , you still have us and many out there who cares and support you .

If they love him sincerely, why take this matter so heavy …feel so sad, I hope there are still many of Korean fans can stand up for him to calm down the others manners. :mellow:

30 minutes ago, cathlin said:

The news keep popping out,  just wonder if there are some anti fan that pretending to be a fan. Why keep magnify that matter? Be strong JSW , you still have us and many out there who cares and support you .

If they love him sincerely, why take this matter so heavy …feel so sad, I hope there are still many of Korean fans can stand up for him to calm down the others manners. :mellow:

I'm sooo agree with u, they called themselves his fans but by doing this they all really tarnished & ruin our JSW image...

I try not to bother with this news but I can't, I wonder how our JSW feel right now... :( I do hope this misunderstanding can be resolve quickly.

Archived