Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, irit said:

he is like a fine wine- gets better (and hotter)  with age ! :love:

Haha @irit ~ you hit the nail on the head!

I mean how does he do it??!! He gets handsomer, funnier, and more attractive each time.......hahaha & I like the emoticon.....the  hearts are popping out of the eye-sockets :lol:

'Glamorous Temptation' Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook accomplish revenge and love

photo704388.jpg

"Glamorous Temptation" Choi Kang-hee and Joo Sang-wook could not forget each other.

On the finale of MBC's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Glamorous Temptation", Sin Eun-soo (Choi Kang-hee) and her daughter Hong Mi-rae (Gal So-won) went to see the tree of her childhood memories between her and Jin Hyeong-woo.

When Sin Eun-soo told her daughter the story about the legend of Coo and Cooie birds, her daughter Hong Mi-rae became curious about the tree. Mom and daughter held hands and went to the place of memories. Jin Hyeong-woo (주상욱), who broke up with Sin Eun-soo and still had been missing her, also was heading to the place.

Although Jin Hyeong-woo proved all the crimes Kwon Soo-myeong (Kim Chang-wan) had committed, both of them still could not live a happy conclusion in their life. As Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo encountered at the place of memories, the two smiled happily.

Jin Hyeong-woo and Sin Eun-soo spent a happy time together while the two push Hong Mi-rae on a swing together.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-glamorous-temptation-choi-kang-hee-and-joo-sang-wook-accomplish-revenge-and-love-92675.html

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE THINKING THIS DRAMA END WAS A HAPPY ONE...LE'S WATCH OUR HW SMILLE ONE MORE TIME...

4 hours ago, kbleon said:

@jetsu @syla3 @MissA @Melchai @kenixoon @irit  Let's do a group hug ladies.  Can't imagine what's it's gonna be like later when it finally sinks in that GT is over. I wanna go lay down and cry right now.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

*GIANT GROUP HUG EMOTICON*
let's all of us meet under the kku tree.. take turns on the swing, talk and drool about uri handsome oppa, have a group hug and just relax after 50 episodesfull of suspense, frustration and angst and too few lovey-dovey scenes between our OTP..

3 hours ago, Melchai said:

Now ladies :heart:.... we need to prepare for him for his next drama .. ha ha :lol:

a. the type of the drama  that you guys like and want him to be B)

b. the actress -  which of you think is suitable for him to be his leading actress - 3 choices please .. :wub:

c. the scriptwriter and director :sweatingbullets:

d. how many episodes you want it to be .. 15 , 20. 30 , 50 , 60 .100:o

4 hours ago, Melchai said:

hmmm..:confused:

A. definitely a romcom.. he was far to  serious and  reserved to me.. though i LOVE him in serious roles, i think he's great in comedy.. how many times can you watch this :innocent: of a man cry and not be heartbroken??!! 

B. hwang jung eum, choj kang hee, gong hyo jin..

C. hmmm... scripwriter Now Hee Kyung, Hong sisters..  director? maybe kim kyu tae??

D. 20 episodes.. i don't think i can bear another 50 ep one.. 

uri JSW oppa jjang! he can take any role and do wonders with his amazing acting skills!! :wub:

Can we have a post-drama-interview of him?  No? Okay -_-

The last one I remember is CSL interview :sweatingbullets: Really want to know his pov about GT 

Ratings for March 22, 2016 (Episode 49 & 50)

TNS Nationwide

GT  Ep. 49 - 11.0%  # 13  

GT  Ep. 50 - 10.0 % # 15

SD  Ep. 50 - 13.9%  # 5

TNS Seoul

GT  Ep. 49 - 12.5%  # 7  

GT  Ep. 50 - 11.4 % # 9

SD  Ep. 50 - 16.4%  # 4

AGB Neilsen Nationwide

GT  Ep. 49 - 13.1%  # 6  

GT  Ep. 50 - 12.4 % # 7

SD  Ep. 50 - 17.3%  # 4

AGB Neilsen Seoul

GT  Ep. 49 - 14.3%  # 5  

GT  Ep. 50 - 13.7%  # 6

SD  Ep. 50 - 18.8%  # 2

:love: I'm fainting ... are you ok Eun Soo/Choi Kang Hee ssi with Hyeong Woo/Joo Sang Woo's loving eyes?

po6HxYCTp

One for the Kku family ..... (I love this one ... both couldn't take their eyes off each other)

pohykr28p

13 minutes ago, kbleon said:

It's 3 years not 3 months, how come Mirae didn't grow at all:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yes they should have done a 1 year jump.  IR's baby doesn't look like a 2 year old or did she had another one?

@MissA Here I give you the translation (presented by Google) of what JSW said:

It looks like yesterday when we started shooting the first 'colorful temptation anneyo believe it is already six months have passed since that time. This work was got to work at once thirst for the new year with character and above all a good bishop, jakganim, seonhubae those actors, staffs were very happy. As a viewer who has given up a long time also I would like that very much. Thank you # # colorful temptation

Archived