Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

33 minutes ago, jetsu said:

:love: I'm fainting ... are you ok Eun Soo/Choi Kang Hee ssi with Hyeong Woo/Joo Sang Woo's loving eyes?

po6HxYCTp

One for the Kku family ..... (I love this one ... both couldn't take their eyes off each other)

pohykr28p

I know, his eyes speaks louder than words, MELTING!!!!!:heart::heart::heart:

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ladies ...

Finally i have a good night sleep last night .. even the endings  not that i expected to be ... but JSW/HW was super duper handsome in the last 2 episodes :heart: .. ha ha ..cant take my eyes on him ..ha ha .. and CKH was wonderful as well .. love her already :wub:... Funny when i saw the poll .. looks like everybody dislike GT script writer ... me too :lol:... not so keen about his writing either :vicx: (but i do give credit for his doing well in other characters ) ... JSW should avoid him and carefully choose a good scripts for his next project.. but i love the director, great with his directing in GT .. his teams really doing so well with all the editing, cinematography, background music and the OST's ... great to see them put all their effort and hard work into this drama ... ;):heart:

** come think about it  .. and its so funny and i just can't stop laughing when i realized that all the main and supporting  characters  such as  HW, ES, Ill JOO, KSH, KWON, YA, MY, MY BROTHER, FAKE HUSBAND , in this drama  they were all been to the prison .. :D:lol:

14 minutes ago, Melchai said:

** come think about it  .. and its so funny and i just can't stop laughing when i realized that all the main and supporting  characters  such as  HW, ES, Ill JOO, KSH, KWON, YA, MY, MY BROTHER, FAKE HUSBAND , in this drama  they were all been to the prison .. :D:lol:

This should be 'Prison Temptation' -_-

It was amicably for both as they say goodbye to each other.. they accepted it well with what they have gone through ... its hurt for both but they really need to forget that its been a journey of their life  ... not to get too much hope and hurt, they need to part away and move on ... and they did .. love these scene so much when she left him with no hatred  and he watch her and finally  let her go at the end .....:tears:^_^:)

0fxPE7.gif

I'm loving these scene so much ... when their eyes met i knew it was full of love again ..... No dialogue at all .. only interaction with their eyes and it was the first time their met after 3 years they've been parted ways ... ES is so  happy to see HW ...

Such a beauty ... CKH so poised and beautiful here .. JSW dominate with his dashing look ... ... :heart:

AThsYJ.gif

@kbleon thanks for the bts.  I think MR called JSW 'sarmchu = Uncle'.  Looks like JSW is a bit depressed because it was the last filming.  

I wonder what MR said that made JSW looked at her while hugging CKH and then CKH went and hugged MR.  

chingu dul, i think we can all agree that we won't want to watch another GT PD's drama... 

although at first i thought it was an open ending and not a satisfying or concluding one after all the hardship our OTP went through together and separately.. but after watching the last ep you understand that they went through too much and each of them needed to heal from the inside and pick up the pieces of their shattered self... and only after they are healed and well, than they'll have the ability to contain the other's self and be whole together..

as some chingu-dul here said, MR will indeed bring them together again, and so she had when asking her mother to go see that special place... and they are together with kku yi as they promised many years ago..

although it was a good drama and i enjoyed watching it, i do think that it had too much of an emphasis on  other characters, especially SH and his redemption/death scenes.. it felt that JSW & CKH weren't the leads.. but in a great scale drama like this, there are many characters and each one tells a different story and it's the PD's job to connect the different puzzle pieces together to make a complete story..

i enjoyed the drama despite the fact that i was frustrated in the process but i did connect with the characters and experienced sadness, excitement, anger, happiness and more..

JSW oppa did a fantastic job (as always) with his character which was written very well..

thankyou @kbleon for the pics you posted.. it feels great coming here and seeing the highlight of yesterday's ep..

thankyou @Melchai for your beautiful gifs.. you manage to capture the right moment in gifs every time.. can i ask that you make an album of all the gifs combined?? i would really appriciate it..

thankyou chingu-dul for everything!! i'll be sure and see you here in joompie again..

now i need to keep getting my fix of JSW... gonna start watching TEN like many of you here suggested..

:smiley::heart:

Archived