Joo Sang Wook 주상욱

kbleon

• Replies 53.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On March 22, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Melchai said:

Congrats @alin103 ... How i wish JSW will do the same.. ha ha ..

@Melchai JSW checks the posts on his WeChat account, if he likes your post, you automatically earn 200 points and you can use those points to bid for his personal items.

3 minutes ago, syla3 said:

I was thinking of re-watching Chunja's Happy Events but my fingers automatically typed QOM each time. 

Oh my, after being spoiled with watching JSW twice a week (live) for 6 months, rushing back home on Mon & Tues, it's gonna be so hard to let go of Handsome & Angelic HW  :cold_sweat: 

I'm going to watch Chunja's happy events.  But then I will miss him more.  

Right now I want to cry because I'm already missing him :tears: 

25 minutes ago, MissA said:

Wish MBC won't be late to give  Ahjussi his paycheck muahaha time so shopping, golfing, dating etc.. rest well, Ahjussi. I actually not really that sad with the ending, but the BIG problem is.. I will miss him so bad. I really really hope this won't be long for me..just a day please.   I'm a strong fangir

I know you are a strong fangirl @MissA  but you are soft at heart too ... its been an hour and you already miss him .. ha ha .. I just hope he will get full rest and do anything he wants and GO OUT AND DATE  ... we will always be here day and night  waiting for  news from you Ahjusshi ... ha ha

1 minute ago, jetsu said:

I'm going to watch Chunja's happy events.  But then I will miss him more.  

Right now I want to cry because I'm already missing him :tears: 

Aawwwwww, cheer up Chingu - I like his little interactions with the baby in CHE

Have you seen the picture of him holding a cute big baby? - it was for some awareness or charity drive. @kbleonwould know where the pic is. 

And Awwwww, JSW really should just act in a show with kids around - he's like a Pied Piper ^_^

Crying.....No no no..... That it is, the ending!!?? No NO!

I am going to miss him very very VERY MUCH! I am going to watch GT JSW cut 1st and then his old dramas again.

At least now that JSW has his official wechat account, I could go there every day from Monday to Friday to check out his updates. I encougage all of you to become the VIP member of JSW wechat, it really worth it. You could a lot of exclusive photos of his.

Miss you, our chairman!!!

There's someone posted this pic on IG. I want to cry seeing this pic. Me & the owner of this account need to meet in court!! 

Spoiler

39 minutes ago, kbleon said:

I can't wait to edit the episodes and just watch him, my gosh, he is super super handsome today, not just in one scene but every scene.  I hope hope hope we won't have to wait too long to watch this man again, I will miss him so badly this time.

@kbleon chingu ...... he looks so handsome and dashing in this drama..  ... we need more beautiful MV from you  and lots of lots JSW in it please .. .. ha ha

12 minutes ago, kbleon said:

@jetsu @syla3 @MissA @Melchai @kenixoon @irit  Let's do a group hug ladies.  Can't imagine what's it's gonna be like later when it finally sinks in that GT is over. I wanna go lay down and cry right now.:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

Yes .. lets do this ... Qvp1zd.gif   .....   and this again  ....XFkwwX.gif

1 minute ago, Melchai said:

@kbleon chingu ...... he looks so handsome and dashing in this drama..  ... we need more beautiful MV from you  and lots of lots JSW in it please .. .. ha ha

Yes Yes Yes, I definitely will,  that's my therapy.  

7 minutes ago, MissA said:

There's someone posted this pic on IG. I personally want to cry seeing this pic. Me & the owner of this account need to meet at court!! 

@MissA ... me and her used to discussed about this drama and especially JSW/HW  in her insta .. ha ha.. she such a wonderful person and highly talk about JSW and fangirl like you too  .. ha ha  

i loved HW character so much...no man fought so much for the woman he loved like him...so my end is their beautifull familly near their tree playing ...yes i'm sure they will always find their way to each other arms...ES was so loved:HW ,SH,HER FAKE HUSBAND ...THANKS MY FRIENDS !I had a great time reading your thoughts and watching our drama

1 minute ago, andy78 said:

i loved HW character so much...no man fought so much for the woman he loved like him...so my end is their beautifull familly near their tree playing ...yes i'm sure they will always find their way to each other arms...ES was so loved:HW ,SH,HER FAKE HUSBAND ...THANKS MY FRIENDS !I had a great time reading your thoughts and watching our drama

We love him too @andy78 ....thank you so much for your hard  work with the live updates ... it seems JSW family in this thread keep growing amd hoping  you will drop by here always ... and nice knowing you ...:heart:

5 minutes ago, andy78 said:

We love his character too, he loves his woman like no other, ES is one lucky woman.  Thanks for visiting us here, hope to see you again in Uri JSW's next drama.

22 minutes ago, Melchai said:

@MissA ... me and her used to discussed about this drama and especially JSW/HW  in her insta .. ha ha.. she such a wonderful person and highly talk about JSW and fangirl like you too  .. ha ha  

good to know JSW has another fangirl again :wub:

19 minutes ago, andy78 said:

So agree with you. Been watching many K-dramas, but seeing the way he loves her is still making me SMH!  This kind of man never exist in this world kkkkk *jk*. So lucky for those women  who have someone like him as a husband - a father for their kids. I can imagine how happy their lives will be.. 

Archived