[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

Guest shecuty

erm anyone noe they use wad chatroom in the drama? quite cute they can even c the picture uploaded.. is it some kind like msn messenger? korean messenger?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tishmix

Such a cute drama. :P Got hooked w/Lee Wan after watching him in Heaven's Tree. He was so good in that drama. Couldn't resist watching him after. He is also good in this. He has such a cute smile. Too bad it was such a short drama, wished it was a bit longer. Love the constant arguing between him and Sula. The other guy was okay, seems too robotic to me, but has a nice smile.

Guest Cara_Sunflower

I love the OST of this drama!!! =) Its so cool!!!!!!! Refreshing and quite terrific! =) I love their OST and I wish there would be an mp3 version...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest quynhdao

is there subs for the last two eps 13 and 14??? if not... can anybody up the those eps without subs? thank you

I'm watching this one now and so far it's really good. I din't realize the actress from Temptation of the Wolf was in it. She looks much better. Oh and yeh, Lee Wan is too hott !!

Oh and will there be subd for the last 2 eps. It's 14 eps instead of 16, right?

Guest Serionii

Can anyone upload this drama? I remember watching this drama, but I stopped watching it half way.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sooo hooked on this! even at beginning, it's a bit slow but i still like it...

i'm trying to d/l hardsubbed from nonstopfive's CB.. it's only up to 5? *let me check... DARN IT, it's upgrading now... *

so subbers, you guys still work on this right???

Guest SeaGenee

can anybody help me out please?

doesn anybody have all the

EPs with HARD ENGLISH SUBS!

please? YSI or CB!!!!!!! please?

please PM me so i know... THANKS!

Guest lakatsumi

i am currently watching this drama!! it is really good!! you guys can watch it on youtube! but there is only 1-5 out on youtube!!

can anybody help me out please?

doesn anybody have all the

EPs with HARD ENGLISH SUBS!

please? YSI or CB!!!!!!! please?

please PM me so i know... THANKS!

i highly doubt for YSI links.. but as for CB, go to nonstopfive. it only up to episode 6.

Guest Aoijen

I know this from my friend She has told me this good drama and happy ending But I dun have maybe I can download from FANSUB :sweatingbullets:

Guest yznw

i lik this drama...both actors and actresses r handsome and pretty..

im stucking at aft episode 6..i coudn't dowload from those clubbox, japaneseguy, iyagi, touya..naynay123 got up to episode 6 only..

anyone help?

aft episode 6..i got episode 9,14..im findin for episode 7,8,10,11,12,13

Guest Icemist16

just joined soompi... so err can anyone help me? xP where do u guys download these episodes and the subs???? o.O

www.idols-unlimited.com has episodes 1-6 posted up in megaupload, you can get your subs at www.d-addicts.com... as for the rest of the episodes try downloading it off of clubbox... I-U has i think 2 clubbox page up for you to try. Or of last resort, you can download it off of the bittorrents from d-addicts.

Archived