[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

does anyone have let's go to the beach on clubbox? I've read a few pages and check out their clubboxes and theres none :( anyone mind telling me? :D

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ttekor_3

does anyone have let's go to the beach on clubbox? I've read a few pages and check out their clubboxes and theres none :( anyone mind telling me? :D

try Touya, japaneseguy, or iyagi good luck... :)

• 2 weeks later...

I like this drama a lot so far. Too bad I'm downloading it from d-addicts and episodes 3 and 4 have been stuck for weeks which annoys me because no one's seeding it...arrgh! <_< So I've only gotten to Episode 2. I can't wait to watch the rest of it...whenever that will be.

• 2 weeks later...

^^ditto! Junjin is REALLY REALLY VERY HOTT!! Hehe! :P! But I've only watched the first episode...and a little of the second! Hehe! My friend just got the series yesterday....so we're gonna have a night out to watch it! Hehe! But I like it so far! Oh gosh...I just think Junjin is so hot! Hehe!

Off topic but...Junjin looks like this guy I've been crushing on! Hehe! It's so funny! I have to tell him now...that he looks like a Korean actor/singer! Hehe! He'll laugh! :D

CAN'T WAIT UNTIL FRIDAY...TO FINISH THE SERIES!!!! :D

=EDIT=

LuvTvSeries: I'm pretty sure it's episode 7 when that happens! That's exactly where I left off! Hehe! Right when that happened...and Junjin saw them! Aww...I felt bad for Junjin! He went out there to look for Sula and he sees them like that! Hehe!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chaieee

i just finished watching this drama. all i can say is...IT'S GOOD!

==>i like the CHEMISTRY between Lee Wan and Lee Chung Ah!

==>Jun Jin is HOT! too bad, he's sort of a bad guy here...hehe

==>i agree with the post of one poster on the previous page that KANG JUNG HWA is so annoying. from what i see, i hate the way she moves and the way she moves her mouth when she talks...

overall, this drama is WORTH WATCHING and WELL RECOMMENDED! :)

• 2 weeks later...

i'm sorry, but the ending just sucked. what was up with the whole incident thing at the end? it really killed the drama though. i hate when you watch dramas, but then the ending just sucked. -0-++++ made me really angry, so i didn't even bother to watch the ending.

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest y_yuen12

where can you download the whole series with english subs?? and i cant read korean.. so i cant sign up for any clubboxes =( thank you!

SUBS

those are softsubs for ep 1-10 [ep 8 is on page 20 or somehting]

how to work CB

does anyone know if the whole thing has been fully subbed?

bc i've only been able to find 1-10. T______T

I WANT TO FINISH WATCHING THIS SOOOO BADLY

Guest mleung87

Omgosh. Lee Wan is so hot and cute at the same time. Jun Ji isn't too bad either. I love dramas that have TWO good-looking, hot, cute actors. Lee Chong Ah wasn't as attractive in Wolf's Temptation, but this one definitely changes my opinion. Loved this drama, short, sweet and simple :)

Guest Madisoid

I am still wanting to watch the rest of this drama. However since the new rules for clubbox .. there are no SBS files supposed to be in people's clubbox's anymore.

So what do we do ... when we want to download HQ files from clubbox.

Does anyone still carry the files in their clubbox??

If someone could help out that would be great.

And to the NONSTOPFIVE CREW -- you know i love you guys!!

-Amy

Archived