[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

anyone have LQ version of this drama on their clubbox?

I've been asking for months

=(

^ I know it's hard to find to find lq

but for all the episodes you can go to:

http://clubbox.co.kr/wangja (but you need to sign up for an account...if you don't have one it just takes a few minutes...look in the official clubbox thread...should show you how to do it)

With some LQ and some chinese subbed MQ is:

http://clubbox.co.kr/shcjcjbnet (no need for account)

Hope this helps!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest julie2840

O.o it seems to be nice & interesting drama show...Lee Wan is Hot, but i havenot watch snow white or is it called sweet love & singapore has not release this show yet, singapore is super slow, but will buy this show as soon as it is out.. ^^ i think i gotta save quite a sum of money... hahaha

Lee Wan is really hot in LGTTB, i would recommend you to watch Taste Sweet Love too! he is cool! Love him acting in TSL. (but in some country its named "Snowwhite"! check it out! :D

O.o it seems to be nice & interesting drama show...Lee Wan is Hot, but i havenot watch snow white or is it called sweet love & singapore has not release this show yet, singapore is super slow, but will buy this show as soon as it is out.. ^^ i think i gotta save quite a sum of money... hahaha

Hi snow white was out on the shelf (both poh kim and TS) for at least three weeks already.

Guest thatlittlegurl

kang jung hwa's acting was sooo annoying in this drama....

i agree. i couldn't stand her. i was so tempted to fast forward the parts she was in.

Can someone post up caps for this drama? Since I only have LQ files, I'm afraid of poor quality if I take them myself. I really want to see caps for ep 3 when Jun Jin and the girl are taking pics with the digital camera. He is so super cute in that episode. If nobody is going to post the pics, I'll just take them myself and post them here.

Guest kooshie

Can someone post up caps for this drama? Since I only have LQ files, I'm afraid of poor quality if I take them myself. I really want to see caps for ep 3 when Jun Jin and the girl are taking pics with the digital camera. He is so super cute in that episode. If nobody is going to post the pics, I'll just take them myself and post them here.

I'll do it soon....I love that part too!!! That date scene was what made me thought that Jun Jin and the girl made a cute couple... :P

yup she does! missing this drama terribly... :(

Oh nooooo....and I really liked her on the loveletter gameshow... :P

Btw, can you gimme some spoilers?? Like who Sora ends up with at the end?? :blink::P

I posted up the soft-subs for EP06 at d-addicts. Enjoy!

thanks so much for the subs Ida and wingyee! :D

may i ask cuz i just saw this...are the files on creidesca's cb different from this? she also has the hardsubbed episodes and currently u/ling epi7... :huh: thanks a lot!

thanks so much for the subs Ida and wingyee! :D

may i ask cuz i just saw this...are the files on creidesca's cb different from this? she also has the hardsubbed episodes and currently u/ling epi7... :huh: thanks a lot!

maybe it's the HK Engrish version.. :huh: Cos beck is still working on EP07... :)

Guest kooshie

I posted up the soft-subs for EP06 at d-addicts. Enjoy!

Thanks a lot for the subs! :)

Hi kooshie...I have this drama but no time to watch it yet. Bought it because of you know who from Shinwa ! :P

So I now have Eric, Dongwan and Junjin"s drama ! :D

Wendy, you MUST watch this!! I think I'm learning to like Jun Jin bcoz of this drama....he's so niceeeee!!! :P Anyway, I think SHinhwa members should all play nice guy roles at the moment to boost their acting careers..hehehehe

You watching Goodbye Sadness too???

thanks for the clarification there Ida! :D

@ kooshie--sora ends up with tae poong :)

Thanks for the tip, Roaceica!!! I kinda expected that ending too... :P

And as promised, here are some caps from the Tae Hyun (is that Jun Jin's name here??) and Sora date!! I love this scene!!

Lets.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

b5.jpg

b6.jpg

more to come...

Archived