[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

Guest devylann

didn't really like this drama but JUNJIN looked sooo HOT!!! OMG!!! he looks that way he looks now!!!! sooo FINE!!!! lee wan looked good too!! he really worked out for this role!!! didn't really like the lead actress... not that pretty and not that good!!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Aiensya

If anyone's interested, the series is on youtube with english subtitle. As usual the quality isn't the greatest but still watchable!!

May I know who upload it on youtube? I only saw episode 6 until the end but I can't find episode 1 until 5. I really want to watch this drama.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest chiahooi

This drama was recently on aired in Malaysia, tv2, but the slot sucks. They aired at noon 12.30 to 1.30pm. And who will watch at that time?! I still need to go to school, dude! So i only watched the second half of it. The storyline is a bit draggy, but overall, this is like kind of idol drama, so i just watch jun jin, lee wan, and the actress, not so beautiful, but she as her own charm! Yeah, i finally love So-ra! This drama is charming, but not that interesting, still can watch, for the sake of Lee Wan of course! haha!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest fieryheart

This drama was recently on aired in Malaysia, tv2, but the slot sucks. They aired at noon 12.30 to 1.30pm. And who will watch at that time?! I still need to go to school, dude! So i only watched the second half of it. The storyline is a bit draggy, but overall, this is like kind of idol drama, so i just watch jun jin, lee wan, and the actress, not so beautiful, but she as her own charm! Yeah, i finally love So-ra! This drama is charming, but not that interesting, still can watch, for the sake of Lee Wan of course! haha!

I agree with you.I'm watching the drama just because of Lee Wan.And also because of Jun Jin.Lee Wan is hot but I prefer Jun Jin to be with So Ra.They would make a cute couple. :)

Guest devylann

saw this a while back and loved junjin and lee wan in it!! they was pretty good!!! :D :D didn't really like the girl... first time seeing her... didn't think she was all that.!!!

i just start watching it, ep.6 and it doesnt really grow on me much...you can say that it's not at all...but becasue of Junjin in this drama and he look perfectly good so maybe i will watch it again..only Junjin's part lol and when i hav time...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest happybluebear

Watched this on local television. Quite an interesting drama, from this drama I got to know Jun jin. Jun jin and Lee Wan was impressive in this drama! Plus I find the main actress cute.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jheizhee

hello all. i just finished watching this drama with a bad subtitle..so you can just imagine how confused i might have been. anyway, i have some questions toward the end of this drama. this might be a spoiler to those who haven't seen this...so beware

i'm gonna have to use their real name...

are junjin and lee wan real brothers? how come towards the end, it was mentioned that junjin and chong ah can be together? i mean, if lee wan and chong ah are relatives, then junjin and her are also relatives...right?

and i know that in the end, they were really not relatives, but if they were...how were they related? was chong ah supposedly the daughter of junjin and lee wan's dad? so that means they were supposed to be siblings?

and i also know that chong ah didn't really go to australia...but she'd known the whole time that she and lee wan weren't really related, however she kept that from lee wan. i don't understand that part.

if someone could clarify these things...it would be greatly appreciated. its just really frustrating being confused. and honestly, i've only watched this show because of junjin. i finished all the way, even though it was one of the worst english sub dramas i've ever seen, just for junjin.

and to answer defineperfection's question....this is just my opinion, but if you like any of the main actors here, then go ahead and watch it...but if you don't, i don't think its worth watching. though, its only 14 episodes so its not that bad. however, i've seen better dramas. like i said, i only watched this because of junjin.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest kukie.kisses

'are junjin and lee wan real brothers? how come towards the end, it was mentioned that junjin and chong ah can be together? i mean, if lee wan and chong ah are relatives, then junjin and her are also relatives...right?'

they are real brothers... but the thing is chong ah was adopted. that's not her real family... they had to seperate for awhile as she has already considered the grandfather as her own. but technically, chong ah is not related to either of the brothers.

and i know that in the end, they were really not relatives, but if they were...how were they related? was chong ah supposedly the daughter of junjin and lee wan's dad? so that means they were supposed to be siblings?

chong ah was the adopted daughter of junjin's n lee wan's uncle(dad's brother)

and i also know that chong ah didn't really go to australia...but she'd known the whole time that she and lee wan weren't really related, however she kept that from lee wan. i don't understand that part.

i think its becoz even though she knows that she is adopted, she really, really considers her grandad as her real relative. so its hard for her to just ignore her ties with her grandad n be with lee wan.. but in the end... love prevails i guess.

i still believe that she should be with junjin... i mean, fireworks! not many guys wld do that for a girl. sighs.

Archived