[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Faith_memory

I also love this drama and watched it a long time ago... awww I just saw this thread now, lol poor me. But anyways, I just want to say how awesome the drama! GREAT OST too good picks of songs, the scenery is great too! and the drama is always fresh looking hahaha.! the cast are awesome! I seriously love Tae Poong, So Ra and Harabuchi. LOL. The plot is great, really!! there are so many TWISTS! The beginning is so FUN and the ending is quite dramatic and I love it! Hahaha!

I love So Ra and Tae Poong together! Also Lee Wan and Lee Chung Ah, I really want them to be on a drama together again if possible hehe.!

When does Tae Poong start to like Yoon Sora? In what scene did it happened?

When does Yoon Sora start to like Tae Poong? In what scene did it happened?

LOL! Im not sure when Tae Poong started to like So Ra. LOL. I think he cares about her so much. The scene where he came back from Seoul and gave So Ra a necklace I'm pretty sure he likes her so much at the time already... and also scenes before that. LOL im not sure.

And So Ra, I think she bagun like him in the scene where Tae Poong was sick. LOL. She felt something weird and after that begun thinking about him before sleeping. LOL. XD

This drama is so addicting! and I also love their quotations lol. LIKE:

Tae Poong: Will you leave? Can you live happily without me?

So Ra: yes, I can do that

Tae Poong: But, I can't live without you.

LOL~ that scene killed me.. lol so dramatic and romantic. XD I was like 'awww~' LOLz.

• 8 months later...
Guest iMima

Guys is there somewhere megaupload links or mediafire links?

I found rapidshare links but it hates me for sure.lol

Archived