Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chibikko

[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

yay...we're back! was searching the thread for ysi links & synopsis last nite when soompi hung up on me.... can someone give ysi links for episode 5, 8-13? i can't do clubbox nor megaupload! thanks in advnace!

woot woot...the thread is alive again...muahahhahahahaha i miss this drama so bad...im still waitin on softsubs for 5-14. great work on the subbing guys...thanks again. ^^

glad this thread is back up ^^

could someone please upload episode 5 with english subtitles to ysi or megaupload? please?

because clubbox isn't working for me all of a sudden and i can't download it. :'(

starting to watch this series... does anyone know if they have a soundtrack for Let's go to the beach and where i could get it? i like the songs they use in it...its very "young" hehe

i think i stopped watching after episode 3. i don't find it's appeal except for the male leads :x maybe i'll continue watching when i have nothing else to watch...

starting to watch this series... does anyone know if they have a soundtrack for Let's go to the beach and where i could get it? i like the songs they use in it...its very "young" hehe

get the ost from the ost forum..