[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

i really like this drama.. can't believe it took me 2 years to watch it. lee wan is adorable in here, junjin's smile is soo hot too but as much as i like junjin his character irritates me. although this drama is so predictable i still enjoy it.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FREAKY_ALTOIAN

does anyone know where i can get the saxophone part in the song "ocean blue" sung by shin hye sung and lee min woo!!?!?

i looked almost everywhere but alll they give me is the lyrics....

please someone help me ..:(

Guest zora816

does anyone know the song title and artist for episode 8? the song in the background where she is running after him when he's on the train???

does anyone know the song title and artist for episode 8? the song in the background where she is running after him when he's on the train???

its 'Your Love is all I need' by Edward Cheon (에드워드 전) and is track 11 on the OST :)

glad to see this drama is still being enjoyed ^^

Guest zora816

its 'Your Love is all I need' by Edward Cheon (에드워드 전) and is track 11 on the OST :)

glad to see this drama is still being enjoyed ^^

OMG! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! i've been searching for the artist forever!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fivemagic

HELLO TO EVERYONE!

IT'S BEEN A REALLY LONG TIME LIKE ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW. FINALLY, FINALLY AFTER ALL THESE TIMES, LAST NIGHT I FINISHED WATCHING 'LET'S GO TO THE BEACH'.....HOW SHOULD I START?

I LOVE THIS DRAMA, THE TWO MAIN CAST, THE OST IS TOTALLY ADDICTING, THE BEAUTIFUL SCENERIES, THE BEACH, THE STORYLINE, ETC ETC. I DON'T KNOW WHY IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WATCH THIS. I SHOULD HAVE WATCHED THIS SOONER. I LOVE LEE WAN AND LEE CHONG AH, I THINK THEY ARE SO CUTE AND ADORABLE.

HERE ARE SOME PICS TO SHARE:

320T6212_20050719133942.jpg

_MG_1611_20050719133710.jpg

_MG_0044_20050708152114.jpg

_MG_0092_20050708152327.jpg

_MG_1571_20050719133636.jpg

320T6368_20050719134014.jpg

320T6440_20050719133253.jpg

320T6497_20050719134137.jpg

CREDIT TO ORIGINAL POSTER

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

Sorry if this has already been posted here, but if not, I just wanted to share this piece of information with everyone. The singer and songwriter for 'Summer Love", "Your Love Is All I Need", "1961", "Rock and Roll Savior", and some instrumental musics played in the background of the drama was sung and played by Edward Chun.

Here's the info:

Edward Chun is a singer-songwriter and music producer who is best known for writing and performing "Give My Love", the title song to the SBS mini-series, Save the Last Dance for Me. Other works include the musical The After Midnight Club (The Club) and the SBS mini-series Let’s Go to the Beach.

Chun is currently hosting a music program on Arirang Radio called Wake Up To Arirang.

Discography

• Save the Last Dance for Me

Music Producer: Edward Chun

Partial Tracklist:

• "Give My Love" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)
  • "Our Love Will Always Last" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)
  • "Stay With Me" (Written by Danny Ahn, Performed by Lyn)
  • "See Your Heart" (Music by Lee Gyuh Rah, Lyrics by Kim Joon Sun, Performed by Ji-hye)
  • "My Dream" (Music by Jo Gyu Mahn, Lyrics by Eugene, Performed by Eugene)
  • "25 Million" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)
  • "그녀가 아니면 안돼는거죠" (Music by Lee Gyuh Rah, Lyrics by Myung In Hee, Performed by Ji-hye)
  • "Waiting For Your Love" (Music by Edward Chun and Kim Joon Sun, Lyrics by Kim Joon Sun, Performed by Soul System)
  • "추억 (Memory)" (Music by Edward Chun)
  • "Everything (Andrew's Song)" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)
  • "Destiny" (Music by Edward Chun)

• Let’s Go to the Beach

Music Producer: Edward Chun

Partial Tracklist:

• "Summer Love" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)
  • "Keep You In My Heart" (Music by Edward Chun, Lyrics by Kim Joon Sun, Performed by Big Mama King)
  • "Ocean Blue" (Music by Edward Chun, Lyrics by Kim Joon Sun, Performed by Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo)
  • "오직 너에게만 (Your Love Is All I Need)" (Music by Edward Chun, Lyrics by Kim Seo Joon, Performed by Seo Joon ft. Sa Kang)
  • "하늘 (영원한 사랑)" Music by Hwang Sang Je, Lyrics by Lee Minwoo, Performed by Shin Hyesung and Tsuyoshi Kusanagi (草彅剛))
  • "꿈" (Music by Edward Chun, Lyrics by Edward Chun, Kim Joon Sun and Eddie (SoRi), Performed by SoRi)
  • "Happy Together" (Music and Lyrics by Kim Joon Sun, Performed by A*Sia)
  • "1961" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)
  • "Rock And Roll Savior" (Music by Edward Chun, Lyrics by Edward Chun and Kim Seo Joon, Performed by Dragon (Edward Chun and Kim Seo Joon)
  • "Romance" (Music by Edward Chun)
  • "Feel My Love (그대 사랑의 감사해요)" (Music by Lee Gyuh Rah, Lyrics by Song Seung Hwa, Lee Yoon Jung and Lee Gyuh Rah, Performed by Shin Eun Jin)
  • "Your Love Is All I Need" (Written and Performed by Edward Chun)

Television and Musical Work

Save the Last Dance for Me (2004)

Let’s Go to the Beach (2005)

The After Midnight Club (2005)

MBC "Best Theater" (Episode: "문신 (Tattoo)" (2005)

The Club (2007)

Credit to Wikipedia

Guest fivemagic

Hi everyone!

I was watching the other night and I noticed that they played a couple of ‘Save the Last Dance” songs in the background. I wonder if the producer is the same as ‘STLD”, or they intended to use couple of STLD songs, or simply a mistake in putting the wrong songs as the background. I don’t mind using them but I just thought it was kinda weird. Can someone confirm this?

I also noticed that Young Jin and Tae Poong’s dad were in Gumiho with Tae Hyun. I think Young Jin is so funny and his hair is really different from his hair in Gumiho too….now it’s more like his hair?

Lee Wan and Lee Chong Ah are such a very cute on-screen couple. I love their playfulness and time spent together at the beach. I have a couple of questions and I need a little help.

When does Tae Poong start to like Yoon Sora? In what scene did it happened?

When does Yoon Sora start to like Tae Poong? In what scene did it happened?

I am glad to see that it’s a HAPPY ending for both of them (Tae Poong and Yoon Sora), and at the end, everyone turned out to be happy……..phew, that was a relief!

yup - it IS the same production team as 'save the last dance' - I haven't seen that drama - which songs were used and where?

Thanks for all that info on the OST - very useful ^^

as for the scenes they start to like each other - hmm.. i thinks its a few small moments that start to add up than just one great realisation ^^

Guest fivemagic

yup - it IS the same production team as 'save the last dance' - I haven't seen that drama - which songs were used and where?

Thanks for all that info on the OST - very useful ^^

as for the scenes they start to like each other - hmm.. i thinks its a few small moments that start to add up than just one great realisation ^^

Hi saharial, super thanks for replying back to my request.

OK, so it is from the same production team as 'Save the Last Dance', I see. About the songs, I believe they used 2 songs. I am trying to go from memory here, which scenes and songs were being played in the background. I only recall one scene and that scene is the bus scene when Yoon Sora was sleeping in the bus with Tae Poong next to her. Tae Poong took her hand as he recall what his mother had said about not letting go of her, since Yoon Sora is a very sweet girl. I don't recall which song was being played but I know it was from 'Save the Last Dance'.

The other scene I can't recall which scene but I believe the song was Eugene's song.

I think I need to go back and re-watch those scenes to be able to give you exactly which scenes and songs were being played in the background.

Guest fivemagic

I remember the background song being played on the bus scene when Yoon Sora was sleeping, Tae Poong took her head and placed it on his shoulder, and took her hand and hold it, while remembering what his mom's words were. The song was sung by Edward Chun and titled "Everything".

• 3 weeks later...
Guest milkajunior

I just started watching let's go to the beach....................

I hope is really good and has a happy ending....

Love Jun Jin..................after watching Nine Tailed Fox............

I always loved him from Shinhwa but as an actor he is really good

Guest `lilac;dreams

Does anyone have the OST for this?

I just started watching it & the songs are so catchy and addictive!

I know Chong Ah's gonna end up with Lee Wan, but I really wish she could end up with Jun Jin. He's so amazingly sweet to her. <3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest akane_MYV

Helloo everybody^^....

Sorry, but I really can't find any links to download this series.....

Could someone help me please?

Thanks!!!!!

• 2 months later...

Helloo everybody^^....

Sorry, but I really can't find any links to download this series.....

Could someone help me please?

Thanks!!!!!

All episodes of Let's Go To The Beach

are available (MU Links) on Lets Look

You must register to be able to download the files ^^

• 1 month later...
Guest msbonbon

i barely saw ep 1-4 today at home and im sooo hooked! lol maybe its cause lee wan<33 is in it lmfaoo but yeahh i love the drama so far..its so cute and unpredictable..hehe i started watching this drama cause of lee wan<3 but as im watching it i thinkk that Junjin is sooooo cute when he smiles or when he's with chong ah xDD hahah but yeah sadly i had to go back to my school today and i dont have access to the drama :[ so can anyone tell me where i can watch the whole drama in subs please? that would be so nice thank you in advance ^_^

• 1 month later...

Archived