[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

^Huh??? So Sora didn't end up with the guy you like....who's the guy you like?? Jun jin?? Ok, since you're done with the drama, pls give us spoilers!!! Lotsa them!!! please please~!!!

^ hehehe i agree..spoilers hehehe...i want lee wan to end up with the girl..i love oppa lee wan hehehe

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I will briefly give details of the final two episodes :

Lee Wan/Junjin's dad turned out to be Sula's grandfather's missing son ! So this meant that she and Lee Wan are supposed to be blood relatives and cannot love each other. There were heartbreaking scenes that followed how she decided to leave him. Junjin is determined to win her love but sadly she told him she only loves Lee Wan (sorry, I am using the guys' real names !) Sula wants to go Australia to study in aquatic school and Junjin helps her with the arrangement. Lee Wan is kept in the dark about her motive and was hurt and agonised. But Zuxshi (the rich girl ?) wants Lee Wan and blurted the truth to him out of spite just to hurt him, although Junjin forbade her from telling.

Before Sula leaves for Australia, she fell sick and had a talk with her grand-dad. Here I was shocked to know that Sula is not really his grand-daughter at all. She was adopted ! So the grandfather tries to persuade her not to leave since the two lovers are not really related by blood ties. Anyway on the day of departure, Lee Wan rushed to airport and they hugged and cried. Lee Wan lets her go..coz nothing they can do if they are blood-related. The scene then changes to one year later..and Sula is working in Seoul Sea World with the dolphins. Junjin used to visit her regularly but his brother had no idea at all that she is back or rather she is in Korea. The two brothers now enjoy a good working relationship and no more trying to outdo each other. (I was glad that Junjin did not become the real nasty baddie in the end !)

Then Sula's company wants to send her to Australia for training and she agrees. Junjin tells Lee Wan about it and asks him to retain her or win her back since they are not first cousins anymore. Lee Wan is shocked at this news but he rushes out to find Sula. He will go with her to Australia ! There on the beach he finds her and this is the ending scene....

:D:lol:

On the whole, although I wanted Sula to be with Junjin..this drama is pretty enjoyable with funny scenes to laugh at..and not draggy too :D

Guest kiss the rain.

It was a happy ending actually ! :P Just that I would prefer Sula to end up with the guy that I like. :D But appropriate that it should end this way. ;)

lol ooh i see.

at the beginning of the drama i was rooting for junjin, then in the middle i switched to lee wan. haha he's soo cute. :wub:

Guest kooshie

Hehehhee thanks for feeding us the ending, Wendy!! Wow, sounds kinda like a typical Korean drama twist there. Good thing Sora is adopted!!!

Hehehhee thanks for feeding us the ending, Wendy!! Wow, sounds kinda like a typical Korean drama twist there. Good thing Sora is adopted!!!

If Sora is the real grand-daughter, I wonder how it will end ? :rolleyes: Part of me wanted Junjin and Sora to be together when I came to the part that about his dad being the long lost son, but then I never suspected such a twist ! :P

Guest xbutterfly

Thanks a bunch Wendy! But.....what about that Juhee girl? I hope Junjin didn't go for her at the end....I rather him be good friends with Sora. Geez....I knew Sora wouldn't end up with Junjin....but he's just sooo sooo soo HOTT!!! I love the scenes when Junjin is with Sora, because he's always smiling...and boy oh boy does he have a KILLER SMILE! ~Faint~

Okay....I have to add one more thing... WHY......WHY......oh Why couldn't Junjin been the leading role? I defintly wouldn't mind seeing him in life-guard gear....taking off his shirt to save people! When will he get the chance....I can't wait for a drama with him being the lead!!! Sorry...I just had to say that!

Thanks a bunch Wendy! But.....what about that Juhee girl? I hope Junjin didn't go for her at the end....I rather him be good friends with Sora. Geez....I knew Sora wouldn't end up with Junjin....but he's just sooo sooo soo HOTT!!! I love the scenes when Junjin is with Sora, because he's always smiling...and boy oh boy does he have a KILLER SMILE! ~Faint~

Okay....I have to add one more thing... WHY......WHY......oh Why couldn't Junjin been the leading role? I defintly wouldn't mind seeing him in life-guard gear....taking off his shirt to save people! When will he get the chance....I can't wait for a drama with him being the lead!!! Sorry...I just had to say that!

Junjin remains friends with Juhee because of the business. He accepted the fact that Sora will never love him. Yeah..everytime he appears, I was so focused on him and his smiles ! He smiled a lot with Sora. His dad made him heir to the company, despite the fact that Junjin was not his real son ! :D So many twists in the blood relations here ! :blink:

Junjin remains friends with Juhee because of the business. He accepted the fact that Sora will never love him. Yeah..everytime he appears, I was so focused on him and his smiles ! He smiled a lot with Sora. His dad made him heir to the company, despite the fact that Junjin was not his real son ! :D So many twists in the blood relations here ! :blink:

what abt lee wan's character hehehe what happened to hom..what was his job in the end hehehe..i love lee wan bwaaahh

Guest kiss the rain.

Lee Wan works for his brother or rather helps out but he quits to follow Sora to Australia. Happy ending ! :P

Aw yayy.. that's a good ending haha

so sora becomes a dolphin trainer?

aww crap so sora and lee wan are cousins?? im kind of confuse

The twist in the story is that they thought they are first cousins so cannot marry. But turns out that Sora is adopted so...all's well that ends well.

Sora finally realises her dream of working with dolphins ! :D

Guest LoveHLi

omg! i just finished watching this and i loved it! junjin was so awesome but at times in the movie i did just want to kick his beautifel behind...but overall it was a really good drama! at first before i watched the drama i thought that junjin was the main character guy but it turned out to be lee wan...i was a little disappointed but it's okay! the drama was good! and i'm glad that they didn't make junjin a bad guy....i would of been P.O. if he was...but i would of still like him because junjin is just too hot not love! lmao! now i'm off to find the ost!

omg! i just finished watching this and i loved it! junjin was so awesome but at times in the movie i did just want to kick his beautifel behind...but overall it was a really good drama! at first before i watched the drama i thought that junjin was the main character guy but it turned out to be lee wan...i was a little disappointed but it's okay! the drama was good! and i'm glad that they didn't make junjin a bad guy....i would of been P.O. if he was...but i would of still like him because junjin is just too hot not love! lmao! now i'm off to find the ost!

Me too... :D I thought Junjin was the main actor and I was kinda disappointed at first with his role in the drama. But towards the end, he was so gentlemanly about everything and I was happy. :D

Archived