[drama 2005] Let's Go To The Beach 해변으로가요

Guest chibikko

Guest rascal_512

This is a ROMANTIC COMEDY that is funny and light with just the perfect dramatic twists. The leads are so well suited to their roles and I particularly liked Lee Wan. The ending is very happy and satisfying!

i'm sooo hooked on this! even at beginning, it's a bit slow but i still like it...

i totally agree with u guys ^^ even tho not many ppl liked this drama (theres not much hype abt it but thats cool) i found it enjoyable even tho it wuz slow.. romantic comedies r the best~ n when its cliche u jus laugh it off. im finding it so easy to see the twists in these stories nowadays (indicating i must watch too much lol)

although i woudnt say its a "must see" but do watch it if u've got nothing else~ lee wan is worth it (in my opinion lol- goodlooking actors make good dramas keke) he's such a cutey

i remember that crazy scene when he and sulin's grandpa got drunk and in the morning he reached over in his sleep to..... rub her grandpa's bare belly!!! (how embarrassment!)~ ><' keke

the ending's good? i've got 2 more eps to go.. i actually bought this but the last disc wuznt subbed in english even tho all the rest were ><!!! (booo) so we returned it -_-

thanks to the subbers who are working on it still!

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest novsnow

There is this LGTTB video clip of lee wan on www.lee-wan.com which i love to bits!!! anyone has any idea how to dl it? or does anyone has the clip i am referring to? pls upload yahh thanx loads!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest pyroteknix_crazy

about the OST can someone put up a link to the ost forum or sumthing cos i really want to find it but still LOOKING and no results yet...

THANX :)

Yeh, I'm uploading it at IU. Hopefully I can finish over the weekend. I just hope they'll be subs for the last 2 eps.

ths subs are complete..you can go to d-addicts to d/l them....they're not posted on the first page though...so you'd have to go through the last few pages to look for it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest -randomness-

I thought that this was a good drama to watch during this time, especially since it's summer. I just finished it today and you know, it's a light drama, so again, it fits the summer mood. =) I want the OST. Haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest imurnumba1fan

ahh! im soo late on this drama..im just now startingg! anyone have ALL the episodes?!?! on clubbox? that you don't need an account for? haha thank youuu.

omg, this drama was such a great one!!! i just finished watching it!!! and lee wan is sooooo HOT IN HERE!!! omg.. ahahaha.. gosh, i'm falling for him!!! ahahaha.. but this drama is a must see!!! ;)

~yer

aww i just started watching this and it's so good! i just watched it at first since junjin is in it and i'm trying to watch everything that shinhwa is in so yea... but it's so good!

Guest sam chin

I had watched this drama before i know Shinhwa....

now that i know jun jin is one of the shinhwa members, im gonna watch this drama all over again.. :)

btw i love Lee wan too.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest fivemagic

This sounds like an interesting drama to watch.........I like Lee Wan from Stairway to Heaven. I think he's really cute and I want to see him here. I think I will watch this pretty soon. What about the OST? I heard it is really GOOD, but I don't have the songs. Can someone help on the romanization and english translation, or direct me to get it somewhere else?

Guest tracyling

Can anyone upload this series at You Tube? It's easier for us to watch from there than downloading. Someone uploaded an unfinished episodes at You Tube. I hope to have all the episodes there. Thanks in advance.

I love Lee Wan in Heaven's Tree, Taste Sweet Love and Stairway to Heaven. He's so charming and cool.

:D

hey..this dama is now showing malaysia...i really love to watch this bcoz lee wan and junjin is inside..plus lee wan look better here than snow white bcoz there he look chubby but i loved him more in heaven's tree.....

hey..this dama is now showing malaysia...i really love to watch this bcoz lee wan and junjin is inside..plus lee wan look better here than snow white bcoz there he look chubby but i loved him more in heaven's tree.....

yup,i'm watching in on tv2 too :) the rtm channel person who's doing the malay subs for this one is definitely better than others i've seen.gotta love lee wan,and plus there's junjin so yay. :D it's very relaxing to watch this drama.

Guest l7zhang

If anyone's interested, the series is on youtube with english subtitle. As usual the quality isn't the greatest but still watchable!!

Archived