Cho Seung Woo 조승우 | [Drama 2023] Divorce Attorney Shin/Sacred Divorce, 신성한 이혼

the girl who!

Who R U? was on youtube, but looks like is not anymore. Low Life, I found it some years ago, but even then without subtitles. Amyjimong, never found it, just a videoclip, Yi Sang that Yi Sang, same, just some parts, you can try to look them up, they were on youtube as well, or look for MBC drama festival, you might find something. Hope it helped.

However, all the characters are so special and so subtle and different portrayed. For me he is one of the best actors ever. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, wanda77 said:

Who R U? was on youtube, but looks like is not anymore. Low Life, I found it some years ago, but even then without subtitles. Amyjimong, never found it, just a videoclip, Yi Sang that Yi Sang, same, just some parts, you can try to look them up, they were on youtube as well, or look for MBC drama festival, you might find something. Hope it helped.

However, all the characters are so special and so subtle and different portrayed. For me he is one of the best actors ever. 

Thank you so much... I really appreciate it..

I am new here.. So Im not familiar with writing here like how to reply your post and so on..

I became his fan after watching 'Life'.. He really caught my eyes the way he portrayed his character.. That's the moment I start to watch all of his dramas n movies.. He is an excellent actor.. 

But not many articles about him.. So its hard to know his activities.. 

Do you have any recommendation where to get his update?

Edited by Dania Qadri
  • Like 1

You can start with the beginning of this page, some videos aren't working anymore but there are many insights about him and his career, and also you can follow on twitter @forchoseungwoo ; they translated a lot of his interviews and they also have a youtube channel.

You know that CSW is a big name in Korean Musical Stage. You can find clips with him singing in english as well.

I'm happy I could help, "Happy New Year!" and enjoy.

Sorry, is @forchoswfans

• Like 1

On 1/3/2021 at 4:56 PM, wanda77 said:

The Perfect Game 

The Sword With No Name https://watchasian.cc/drama-detail/the-sword-with-no-name

Omg they already deleted it. Where can I watch it? @wanda77 I tried to find in watchasian but there is not in the list.

On 1/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, wanda77 said:

You can start with the beginning of this page, some videos aren't working anymore but there are many insights about him and his career, and also you can follow on twitter @forchoseungwoo ; they translated a lot of his interviews and they also have a youtube channel.

You know that CSW is a big name in Korean Musical Stage. You can find clips with him singing in english as well.

I'm happy I could help, "Happy New Year!" and enjoy.

Sorry, is @forchoswfans

Thank you for your recommendation.. I will look up at it.

Edited by Dania Qadri

On 9/15/2018 at 5:14 PM, annagriss8 said:

005Fi6Tlly1fv9znepl2mj30qo1bb1ke.jpg

"If I'm married and have a family, I wants to build a house to live in the future. I'd like to plant fruit trees, vegetable that I can eat at home. There will be goats and other animals. I love watching animals play . I'd like to live in such a house. Preferably in the countryside. I'm a homebody, hence I can look after the household."

"Its not that I don't want to act in a romance drama. I haven't come across any good ones. Love is expressed too straightforward. I think it can be slightly different. There are many ways to express it."

May I know is this what CSW said? Where can I read this article? If yes, I admire his dream of married life.

Greetings everyone!  I am a new fan of Cho Seung-Woo.

I've been following K movie/drama for nearly 20 years.  I rarely considered myself a fan of k-actors/actresses (except for 2 ), but now I think I am ready to considered myself a fan of Cho Seung-Woo! 

What an amazing talented actor he is!!!!  He just simply stands out doesn't he?!!    Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit here (since he almost always acted alongside many other veteran and well-respected actors in his work), but wherever he is, he exudes such powerful presence in a way that everything/one else seems to pale in comparison.   I can't help but watch him with fascination....his nuanced facial expression, hand gestures, the pitch of his voice, and the way he walks.....He is just SOOOO so good in pulling the focus of audience with every line he delivers and every move he makes.  His theater acting experience really makes him stand out and special among his peers in his drama performance.   And what's more amazing is that despite of his theater acting experience, his deliveries in dramas are just right, not an ounce extra and not an ounce less...natural, authentic, confidence, subtle, emotive and everything is on-point.  

Watching Cho Seung-Woo act is ALWAYS a delightful experience.   He truly is (one of) the most seasoned actors in his generation.  What a gem! 

I hope that with his upcoming drama with Park Shin-Hye,  more younger audiences will be drawn to him and more people will discover this diamond. :piggydance:

Btw, does anyone know if it is confirmed that there will be a second season for the drama "Life"?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

• 4 weeks later...

#SisyPhusTheMyth Character Poster

spacer.png

spacer.png

I am so glad this thread is active again!   :gangnamstyle:
I'll go over your latest shares in the coming days.

On 1/13/2021 at 12:27 AM, Sianna said:

@Sianna, welcome to Cho Seung-Woo thread :).  I totally agree with you about how talented he is.  I totally agree with everything you wrote about him.  He is amazing. I never want to miss anything he is in.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2021 at 7:27 PM, Sianna said:

I've been following K movie/drama for nearly 20 years.  I rarely considered myself a fan of k-actors/actresses (except for 2 ), but now I think I am ready to considered myself a fan of Cho Seung-Woo! 

What an amazing talented actor he is!!!!  He just simply stands out doesn't he?!!    Maybe I'm exaggerating a bit here (since he almost always acted alongside many other veteran and well-respected actors in his work), but wherever he is, he exudes such powerful presence in a way that everything/one else seems to pale in comparison.   I can't help but watch him with fascination....his nuanced facial expression, hand gestures, the pitch of his voice, and the way he walks.....He is just SOOOO so good in pulling the focus of audience with every line he delivers and every move he makes.  His theater acting experience really makes him stand out and special among his peers in his drama performance.   And what's more amazing is that despite of his theater acting experience, his deliveries in dramas are just right, not an ounce extra and not an ounce less...natural, authentic, confidence, subtle, emotive and everything is on-point.  

Watching Cho Seung-Woo act is ALWAYS a delightful experience.   He truly is (one of) the most seasoned actors in his generation.  What a gem! 

I hope that with his upcoming drama with Park Shin-Hye,  more younger audiences will be drawn to him and more people will discover this diamond. :piggydance:

Btw, does anyone know if it is confirmed that there will be a second season for the drama "Life"?

Welcome to the fan club of CSW! I am glad more people are getting to know about him.  It’s also my first time I consider myself being a huge fan of any actor/ actress of any nationalities. There are so much more about him than just being exceptional and versatile  actor, his kindness, the depth of his thinking and emotion, his senses of humor, his love for animals etc.... for someone who is not tall, a gentle personality and has a soft voice, he carries tremendous charisma and screen presence. Your eyes are just drawn to him whenever he is on screen. There is depth in the way  he portrayed his characters, not just following what written in the script. Every character is portrayed differently with nuisance and to the small details. I love him!   hope he gets more fans after Sisyphus, more people especially the young people know the amazing actor and person he is. 

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Jo Seung Woo 조승우 - Current Drama 2021: Sisyphus : the myth
  • 1 month later...

i wonder why there are no updates here from fellow fans about Cho Seung Woo.  After his drama Sisyphus - the Myth, there is no more posts here. 

I heard he is doing the musical Man of La Mancha this season in South Korea.  I hope some1 can post some updates.  Thanks so much.

Edited by penber ross

hi, as i know, there are many updates csw activities include his sisyphus bts, cf shoot (cf bts too ^^), his musical schedule, etc.. i got his updates from twitter, ig or youtube.. maybe they just not update it in here.. :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tian,  yes, i get updates from twitter too. maybe most of his fans does not read Soompi much, hahaha.. I'm hoping he will do another drama soon. I look forward to watching him on a weekly basis. I've binged watch all of his dramas and movies, and i'm craving for more :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

His new CF for KIA K8. Three versions: an unfamiliar day, an unfamiliar music, an unfamiliar travel. 

In the intro clip he is a narrator:

An unfamiliar day: 

On an unannounced rainy day,
On an unscheduled road.
You come across unexpected thoughts.

Inspiration from the unfamiliar thing.

An unfamiliar music: One day, instead of choosing the playlist and recommended songs. Randomly listen to an unfamiliar genre of music. It's a day to meet music that you've never known in your life. Inspiration from the unfamiliar thing.

An unfamiliar travel:  

Making:

Edited by Love for Snu
  • Like 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Jo Seung Woo 조승우 | Drama 2021 : Sisyphus the myth 시지프스