All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Kwon Yool To Make Cameo In Go Kyung Pyo And Kang Han Na's New Rom-Com "Frankly Speaking" Apr 26, 2024 by E Cha JTBC’s upcoming drama “Frankly Speaking” has shared a sneak peek of Kwon Yool’s cameo! “Frankly Speaking” is a romantic comedy starring Go Kyung Pyo as Song Ki Baek, a rising news anchor who lives strictly by the rules and has worked hard to build up a clean image. However, Song Ki Baek’s life takes a (literally) shocking turn when he is electrocuted in an accident, leading him to develop a strange condition that prevents him from lying. Kang Han Na will star as On Woo Ju, a passionate variety show writer who is willing to do anything to make a program entertaining, while Joo Jong Hyuk will play her ex-boyfriend Kim Jung Heon, a popular trot singer. Kwon Yool will be making a special appearance in the drama as neurosurgeon Kim Joo Ho. In newly released stills from the drama’s upcoming first episode, Kim Joo Ho and On Woo Ju sit down to chat over a cup of coffee. With the drama already having teased a love triangle between On Woo Ju, Song Ki Baek, and Kim Jung Heon, it remains to be seen how the character of Kim Joo Ho will fit in to the story—and what kind of relationship he has with On Woo Ju. More https://www.soompi.com/article/1657376wpp/kwon-yool-to-make-cameo-in-go-kyung-pyo-and-kang-han-nas-new-rom-com-frankly-speaking
  3. Kwon Yool Transforms Into A Brilliant Prosecutor For Upcoming Drama "Connection" Apr 26, 2024 by E Ezeji https://www.soompi.com/article/1657147wpp/kwon-yool-transforms-into-a-brilliant-prosecutor-for-upcoming-drama-connection
  4. *** Joo Ji Hoon and Han Hyo Joo doing a pictorial for Vogue Korea. Their drama "Blood Free" is currently airing. Their relationship is still quite open to more than one interpretation, not quite 100 per cent professional, not romance either. photos source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2024/04/24/a-touch-of-ambiguity/
  5. Kim Hee Sun And Her Mother-In-Law Lee Hye Young Fall Into A Trap In New Drama "Bitter Sweet Hell" Apr 26, 2024 by E Cha https://www.soompi.com/article/1657254wpp/kim-hee-sun-and-her-mother-in-law-lee-hye-young-fall-into-a-trap-in-new-drama-bitter-sweet-hell
  6. Watch: Byeon Woo Seok And Kim Hye Yoon Banter Playfully On Set Of "Lovely Runner" Apr 25, 2024 by J Lee “Lovely Runner” has unveiled its latest making-of video! Based on a popular web novel and penned by “True Beauty” writer Lee Si Eun, “Lovely Runner” is a new time-slip romance drama that asks the question: “What would you do if you had the opportunity to save your ultimate bias?” Kim Hye Yoon stars as Im Sol, a passionate fan who is devastated by the death of her favorite star Ryu Sun Jae (Byeon Woo Seok) and goes back in time to save him. The newest video captures Byeon Woo Seok and Kim Hye Yoon’s adorable moments while filming their dating scenes. One scene opens with the actors sitting in a movie theater while Byeon Woo Seok gleefully indulges in popcorn. Kim Hye Yoon then playfully teases Byeon Woo Seok for picking out only the sweet-flavored ones, and he proceeds to devour the entire basket. Byeon Woo Seok jokingly defends his actions by explaining that he ate them all to keep Kim Hye Yoon from eating sweet, unhealthy food. https://www.soompi.com/article/1657229wpp/lee-min-ki-and-kwak-sun-young-showcase-an-ideal-senior-junior-relationship-in-upcoming-drama-crash
  7. Lee Min Ki And Kwak Sun Young Showcase An Ideal Senior-Junior Relationship In Upcoming Drama “Crash” Apr 26, 2024 by J Lee ENA’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama “Crash” has shared a sneak peek of the show ahead of its premiere! “Crash” is a crime investigation drama about a Traffic Crime Investigation (TCI) team that tracks crimes that occur on the road. Lee Min Ki will play rational individualist Cha Yeon Ho, a KAIST graduate who recently joined the TCI team. Kwak Sun Young will star as Min So Hee, the ace of the TCI team, who possesses incredible martial arts and driving skills along with keen judgment and a warm heart. The two characters first meet when Yeon Ho worked as an insurance investigator, during which both of them handled the same incident. Later, as Cha Yeon Ho joins the TCI team, Min So Hee guides him through his initial settling-down phase, gradually fostering camaraderie between them. What’s particularly interesting about their relationship is their contrasting characteristics. Despite impeccable qualifications, including his education, experiences, and certifications, Cha Yeon Ho struggles with social skills and reading the room. He also lacks physical strength, making Min So Hee step in and personally teach him jujutsu. As apparent from her voluntary training session, Min So Hee possesses grit and perseverance, enabling her to take down criminals with her innate agility and martial arts skills honed from numerous real-life experiences. The newly released stills offer a glimpse of the evolving dynamics of their relationship as they train and share moments over coffee. More https://www.soompi.com/article/1657229wpp/lee-min-ki-and-kwak-sun-young-showcase-an-ideal-senior-junior-relationship-in-upcoming-drama-crash
  8. Lee Je Hoon And His Squad Try To Take Down Serial Bank Robbers In "Chief Detective 1958" Apr 26, 2024 by E Cha https://www.soompi.com/article/1657319wpp/lee-je-hoon-and-his-squad-try-to-take-down-serial-bank-robbers-in-chief-detective-1958
  9. Finished Heaven and Hell. I liked it. The FL punching the wall, not once but twice was a little much. Her "boyfriend" Riku was a good character. ************ Going to start City Hunter--saving the final episode of Shogun until this weekend.
  10. [2024/04/26] Yejinhand IG update with her four leaf clover. 🍀😆 "Finally!! I found one!!!!! 🙊 The first four-leaf clover in my life🍀 I'm sharing my luck to you guys💗 Oh yea-ahh😆"
  11. *** RAIN will be one of the guests on this new show. ZICO is the new season's MC. It's a late-night music talk show titled, "The Seasons - ZICO's Artist." TODAY is D-DAY! The show gears up for its premiere on April 26 at 10 PM KST. [Trailer] Zico's Artist First broadcast on April 26 | KBS Broadcasting credit : Rain Cloud Taiwan
  12. Kim Soo Hyun singing Queen Of Tears OST will be on pre-sale from today Kim Soo-hyun participated in the singing and added sincerity, all included in the OST, all in 2CD. In particular, the full version of the opening title, which was inquired by viewers, will also be included https://n.news.naver.com/article/014/0005177032?sid=103 soohyun_k216 now has 17.2 Million followers on Instagram
  13. (Posted on: Friday, 26 April 2024) Deng Wei : His Business Achievements Thus Far Product Endorsements: 2023: 1) SkinCeuticals - Announced on 13 September 2023. As a Brand Ambassador 50 Million Yuan Sales on the First Day 2) Dior - Announced on 9 November 2023 at the Dior Art'n Dior Event in Shanghai. Awarded "Ambassadorship just 40 days after they came into contact with Deng Wei. The fastest for any star. Usually Dior will start with "Friend of Dior". But Deng Wei was parachuted straight into the Ambassadorship. 2024: 3) Kerastase - Announced on 2 January 2024 As a Kerastase Greater China Region Spokesperson 4) Charlotte Tilbury - Announced on 20 February 2024 - 2 days after he wrapped up filming "Love Of The Divine Tree" - As a Global Makeup Spokesperson 5) Maison Margiela - Announced on Wednesday, 24 April 2024 As a Maison Margiela Fragrance Spokesperson
  14. Today
  15. Happy to see a thread about her. I loved her in Penthouse!
  16. i wished. lol oh yes, definitely! npnt! cr.: owner == cr.: owner can't wait to watch this! i'm not a fan of Transformers but this seems funny! +2
  17. Its been a while since I've visited this site! Glad to see everyone is still here supporting our actress... Looking forward to a new project for her too. Whatever the role may be! Wish her luck!
  18. Another article related: BTS’ RM to Release Sophomore Album ‘Right Place, Wrong Person’ RM has been focusing on his solo career following the hiatus of BTS. In late December, the K-pop star unveiled his debut LP Indigo. And just weeks after putting out Indigo, RM told Hypebeast that he was already considering his follow-up project. “Working on this album set something off in me. I actually started working on new materials one or two weeks before releasing this album,” he said. “Putting Indigo together was hard work, so I wanted to take some time off after releasing it. But once I released it, I found new inspirations and felt the desire to work on new music. I realized that I’m really not the type to take breaks.” The result of his efforts is Right Place, Wrong Person. The sophomore album from RM is officially slated to arrive next month. MORE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ RM Of BTS Announces His New Album ‘Right Place, Wrong Person’ And Its Release Date The boys of BTS continue to keep the Army fed. Though the members are each serving mandatory time in the Korean military, they have each been sharing solo albums to tide fans over in the meantime. Today (April 25), member RM announced his second album, Right Place, Wrong Person. MORE ctto
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..