All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. It's a well known fact that my Ultimate Oppa isn't on social media. Which are your favorites? Btw, if anyone's gonna pay to watch The Fall Guy, don't bother. It's on okay movie, but wouldn't pay to watch it. Ryan Gosling is hot in it though. He plays a stunt man in the movie, and apparently he did a lot of the stunts himself. The guy he's supposed to be the stunt guy for, movie star Tom Ryder, is played by Aaron Taylor Johnson. Whom I did not recognize at first because he plays a really self-absorbed movie star. But he's ripped! @sadthe1st @joccu @Ameera Ali It's rumored that he's gonna be the next James Bond. 150
  3. Blue Dragon Ranking for April - Actors' Category 1. Kim SooHyun -45.45% 2. Son Sukku- 38.57% 3. KimJiWon - 9.64% 4. JeonJongSeo - 3.03% 5. Kim YooJung - 1.65% 6. Hwang JungEum - 1.38% 7. Kim GoEun -0.28% https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/076/0004139414
  4. 새언니에게 단련된 우리오빠의 사진실력.. ㅋㅋ 길~게 찍어줘서 고마워👏🏼👏🏼 “My brother’s photography skills were trained by my new sister Lol Thanks for ….(???)👏🏻👏🏻” instagram.com/p/C6iHljPyeaz
  5. @larus Sigh..... that you did not like the drama. Although, true - only 1-kiss and mostly hugs. Only thing missing was a nice passionate kiss. Did it rob you like this? Or maybe some were disappointed how to waste away such chemistry? I guess we need to blame the writer? @agenth Asakusa is a must go to tourists place when in Tokyo. Besides the famous temple & Tokyo Skytree, it has many shops/dining. However, it is a bit far out from the main tourist hubs like Shibuya or Shinjuku. Depends on what you like, though. Asakusa is a more 'traditional' area and has a cool local atmosphere. I always spend 1-week in Japan to visit their surroundings but, I feel that two week itinerary is maximum for suggestion. A week is the minimum time I recommend for a Japan trip. For a more relaxed Japan vacation, spend the whole week in Tokyo. What’s NICE is it’s Visa free travel for U.S. citizen tourists.
  6. actually i do want to visit Japan in the near future. I have only visited Tokyo for 15hours (layover over night), and took the opportunity to have some Ramen, stroll through Asakusa, and go to Don Quijote (?). And see some temple- nearby. awesome. i really loved my two weeks in Taiwan, the train system there was super impressive. what is the minimum one should do in Japan? Is 2 weeks enough? Probably not haha..
  7. 230504 NCTsmtown_DREAM Twitter Update "2024 NCT DREAM WORLD TOUR <THE DREAM SHOW 3 : DREAM( )SCAPE> with #KUN #DOYOUNG #TEN #NCTWISH"
  8. Today
  9. @YongZura⁷ I hope you can visit this country in the future. Just in case, you need to visit Hokkaido. Snow can be found across Hokkaido. The locals say that it snows somewhere in Hokkaido every day during winter. For me, this is the place where I have eaten the best Takoyaki. Taste-wise, they were similar despite having I believe cheese sauce as a difference. There's the smoky flavor from the sauce. Japan attractions appeal to everyone - they have put it high on travel bucket lists. Hahaha - to eat tempura in Tokyo—this was just one of the reasons Japan tops my bucket lists. Japan is one of my favorite places aside from South Korea because of its unique cuisine. I was there for my first travel the month of April some years ago, and it was sunny the whole week. The streets had surprisingly few cars. The railway system pretty much takes you to all the major tourist hot spots. There were A LOT of Chinese tourists… Going to Japan actually reminds me a lot of Taipei… Tokyo is full of narrow alleys and walkways and Taipei is similar, too. Even the natural sceneries look similar. I’ve been warned by literally everyone I know who has ever been to Japan that no Japanese people speak English but, surprisingly, some of them speak the language. Almost all of the employees at popular tourist destinations know at least enough English to do their jobs (probably not enough to start a conversation, though). The only time I ran into problems were at restaurants (sometimes… there were still servers who did know English) and shopping at malls like Takashimaya. But everyone was very patient in helping me. Overall, I really loved and enjoyed my first trip. That's why, I am going back again and again there. @agenth
  10. 10CM의 밤이 빛날수 있게, 반딧불이 되어준 도영🫧 다음에는 어디로 갈까요? 240504 WayV_official Twitter Update 240504 nctwishofficial Twitter Update
  11. P.S. Have you read this? https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/web-series/news/korean/goblin-actress-yoo-in-na-reflects-on-wedding-plans-reveals-how-close-friend-iu-has-influenced-her-thoughts/articleshow/109695176.cms
  12. *** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between March 29 and April 29. Check out the top 30 for this month below! Kim Soo Hyun ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Ma Dong Seok Byeon Woo Seok Kim Ji Won Lee Joo Bin Park Ji Hwan Jeon So Nee Park Sung Hoon Kim Hye Yoon Lee Je Hoon Go Yoon Jung Lee Do Hyun Lee Joon Song Joong Ki Son Suk Ku Lee Jung Hyun Kwak Dong Yeon Kim Nam Joo Kim Go Eun Song Geon Hee Gong Myung Kim Moo Yeol Lee Byung Hun Lee Bo Young Lee Dong Hwi Joo Ji Hoon Kim Hye Soo Lee Moo Saeng Gong Yoo source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=113179
  13. *** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between March 29 and April 29. Check out the top 30 for this month below! Kim Soo Hyun ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Ma Dong Seok Byeon Woo Seok Kim Ji Won Lee Joo Bin Park Ji Hwan Jeon So Nee Park Sung Hoon Kim Hye Yoon Lee Je Hoon Go Yoon Jung Lee Do Hyun Lee Joon Song Joong Ki Son Suk Ku Lee Jung Hyun Kwak Dong Yeon Kim Nam Joo Kim Go Eun Song Geon Hee Gong Myung Kim Moo Yeol Lee Byung Hun Lee Bo Young Lee Dong Hwi Joo Ji Hoon Kim Hye Soo Lee Moo Saeng Gong Yoo source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=113179
  14. *** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between March 29 and April 29. Check out the top 30 for this month below! Kim Soo Hyun ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Ma Dong Seok Byeon Woo Seok Kim Ji Won Lee Joo Bin Park Ji Hwan Jeon So Nee Park Sung Hoon Kim Hye Yoon Lee Je Hoon Go Yoon Jung Lee Do Hyun Lee Joon Song Joong Ki Son Suk Ku Lee Jung Hyun Kwak Dong Yeon Kim Nam Joo Kim Go Eun Song Geon Hee Gong Myung Kim Moo Yeol Lee Byung Hun Lee Bo Young Lee Dong Hwi Joo Ji Hoon Kim Hye Soo Lee Moo Saeng Gong Yoo source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=113179
  15. *** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between March 29 and April 29. Cha Eun Woo took second place with a brand reputation index of 7,762,794. Check out the top 30 for this month below! Kim Soo Hyun ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Ma Dong Seok Byeon Woo Seok Kim Ji Won Lee Joo Bin Park Ji Hwan Jeon So Nee Park Sung Hoon Kim Hye Yoon Lee Je Hoon Go Yoon Jung Lee Do Hyun Lee Joon Song Joong Ki Son Suk Ku Lee Jung Hyun Kwak Dong Yeon Kim Nam Joo Kim Go Eun Song Geon Hee Gong Myung Kim Moo Yeol Lee Byung Hun Lee Bo Young Lee Dong Hwi Joo Ji Hoon Kim Hye Soo Lee Moo Saeng Gong Yoo source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=113179
  16. *** The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for actors! The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 100 actors who appeared in dramas, movies, or OTT content released between March 29 and April 29. Kim Soo Hyun topped this month’s list with a brand reputation index of 11,625,568. Check out the top 30 for this month below! Kim Soo Hyun ASTRO’s Cha Eun Woo Ma Dong Seok Byeon Woo Seok Kim Ji Won Lee Joo Bin Park Ji Hwan Jeon So Nee Park Sung Hoon Kim Hye Yoon Lee Je Hoon Go Yoon Jung Lee Do Hyun Lee Joon Song Joong Ki Son Suk Ku Lee Jung Hyun Kwak Dong Yeon Kim Nam Joo Kim Go Eun Song Geon Hee Gong Myung Kim Moo Yeol Lee Byung Hun Lee Bo Young Lee Dong Hwi Joo Ji Hoon Kim Hye Soo Lee Moo Saeng Gong Yoo source : https://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=113179
  17. Credit to the owner for the translation https://daegorr.wordpress.com/2024/05/04/leedongwook-voguemanhk-translation/
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..