All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. hmmm... it looks like SJ is starting to miss UR wait?! is there going to be a time jump? I wonder what scheme will NY going to do in order for the wedding to not continue (hoping for a one night stand with SML)
  3. If he's in a relationship when he meets Umi, perhaps so? Or perhaps not since he was going to his former lover's last rites even when there was no contact with her for 7 years since they parted? What a doozy way to find out though that he's a father. I'm assuming there'll be flashbacks with Umi's late mother when she and Meme were in a relationship, and as mother to Umi while she's growing up. Curious who'll be playing this role. 🙂
  4. Congrats to Namkoong Min!! So well deserved and long overdue! He is the king of acting!!
  5. Today
  6. Bring it on. As long as I can see Ji min, I will be more than happy🥰 https://www.soompi.com/article/1660484wpp/han-ji-min-in-talks-to-star-in-new-drama-by-behind-your-touch-director
  7. I like the synopsis but I wonder if there will be some loveline for the single dad. Meme and the little girl are adorable together.
  8. PicsArt Mod APK is a modified version of the original PicsArt app, undoing many premium features typically confined to the free version. It’s not just an app; it opens up a world of creative probability.
  9. Only Noel seemed to be sad for WJG, or maybe she was taking his pulse. The VoiceOver said she was not happy with revenges, it did not say she forgave SR but she was not gloating. That's good enough for me, after what SR put her through. That's another thread. I am an experienced FFWer, so I did see twice when HW lashed out over the MIL's death and also JC's. Not because they were saints or perfect people to her but the person whom she blamed for their deaths is not charged. So now, I don't see her changing her mind about BDE anytime soon, even after what MIL twin recounted, except perhaps with BDE's death. There's a possibility that she will be regretful.
  10. (Posted on: Friday, 10 May 2024) Deng Wei : Thanks💎's For Celebrating His Debut 3rd Anniversary Deng thanked his fans for celebrating the third anniversary of his debut. He also wished them happy birthday. Saying that 💎's will immediately be 3 Years Old now. He said that he was very happy to have 💎's and hoped that they could move forward together in the future. He also posted photos of himself competing for three on Weibo. And fans were moved. Happy third anniversary to the gentle and delicate Deng Wei! Fans also said: * "All efforts will usher in a new beginning, and we will move forward in 2024". * "Now Deng Wei treats his fans like that kitten who opens his belly to acquaintances. He loves 💎's so much". * "The road ahead The 💎's will go with you".
  11. This drama is re-using the same set as Third Husband. The place where ML drank the juice with FL's adopted father is the living room at BoBaejang. They just changed the furinture and doors Looks like SFL's mom has a gambling additction. SML's step-mother's assistant is SFL's father. He doesn't know it yet. The pearl necklace was givig the FL a allergic reaction Based on the preview... SFL finds out that FL is her cousin.
  12. Past winners of Best New Actress for Film were shown on screen for the intro of the 2024 Baeksang Best New Fim Actress at 60th Baeksang Arts Awards held on June 7 at COEX in Gangnam-gu, Seoul. • 1987: Kim Hyesoo <Ggambo> • 1990: Lee Miyeon <Happiness> • 2003: Son Yejin <The Classic> • 2012: Suzy <Architecture 101> • 2016: Park Sodam <The Priests> Skip to 2:27 & 4:20 for Son Yejin.
  13. Love FNC IG update. '[Cultural experience volunteer work for visually impaired children] Actor Jung Haein, leader of the Happy Empathy Volunteer Group, participated in cultural experience volunteer work for visually impaired children💙' Donghang Lottery IG post. 'On April 30th, the second volunteer activity of the 17th Happy Empathy Volunteer Corps was held in Jongno-gu, Seoul.'
  14. *** During Cha Eun Woo's appearance on the latest episode of You Quiz on the Block, he shares stories about his brother and parents. Yoo Jae Suk asked Cha Eun Woo, “It’s obvious you get your good looks from somewhere, but who do you think you resemble more, your mom or your dad?” Cha Eun Woo replied, “My dad says I look 90% like him. My mom used to say ‘What are you talking about?’ but now she doesn’t say anything.“ Jo Se Ho chimed in, saying, “I ran into Cha Eun Woo’s parents at a Korean barbecue place once!” Cha Eun Woo confirmed the story, and Jo Se Ho continued, “Cha Eun Woo came to eat with his parents. Both of his parents were so handsome and beautiful.“ Cha Eun Woo then revealed his mom’s interesting parenting style. “Mom was pretty strict when I was younger,” he shared. “She’d even tell me I wasn’t that good-looking!” He explained with a laugh, “I think she just didn’t want me to get arrogant.” Yoo Jae Suk then shifted the conversation to Cha Eun Woo’s younger brother, who’s been getting some buzz in the entertainment news lately. “He’s actually studying journalism and broadcasting at a university in China,” Cha Eun Woo explained. Yoo Jae Suk commented, “He might become a TV producer someday.” “That’s a cool possibility,” Cha Eun Woo replied. “I think he’s thinking about it a lot. I told him to follow his dreams, and I’d support him no matter what.” The playful banter continued when Yoo Jae Suk asked, “What does your brother think about your success?” Cha Eun Woo revealed, “He actually wants to beat me someday!” Yoo Jae Suk chuckled, “Sounds like a competitive sibling rivalry!” Cha Eun Woo, ever the confident star, added, “Well, let’s just say I don’t plan on losing.” Jo Se Ho finished the segment with a laugh, admiring their brotherly bond. source : https://www.newsis.com/view/?id=NISX20240508_0002728040&cID=10601&pID=10600
  15. SION ARTIST BIRTHDAY Wheel Pendant&Mini Cake Holder NCT MARK, Solo Album on February Next Year, Surprise release of single '200' On May 10, SM Entertainment revealed that Mark is preparing for his solo album with the aim of releasing it on February 2025. Along with this, Mark is also releasing his single '200' on upcoming May 16 which will have 2 tracks, '200' and '200' acoustic version. Mark's single '200' that will be released on this May 16 at 6PM KST on various music sites will have 2 tracks, title track '200' and '200 (Minhyung's Ver.)' which is the acoustic version of the song, and is expected to showcase various sentiments.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..