[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Guest meridiansuci

shofifajrin said: LOL .. I'm not a shipper .. I read on this forum, you seem to really know about Leeteuk and park jungsu. so, I'm wondering what you think about my picture. you forget the 'nickname' Leeteuk .. "KING OF VARIETY SHOW" .. LOL kekekekekeke. @special1004: Imagination brings innovation and delusion brings damage. There are a lot of delusional people, so the Internet isn’t all good ~ ^^

LOL ..

I'm not a shipper .. I read on this forum, you seem to really know about Leeteuk and park jungsu. so, I'm wondering what you think about my picture.

you forget the 'nickname' Leeteuk .. "KING OF VARIETY SHOW" .. LOL

kekekekekeke.

@special1004: Imagination brings innovation and delusion brings damage. There are a lot of delusional people, so the Internet isn’t all good ~ ^^

Yup...you just said Leeteuk ,The King of Variety Show..we know that but then he said it himself in WGM DC episode 11 Christmas Special "I wanna meet Sora-shi as namja PARK JUNGSU not LEETEUK the entertainer"..that means he wanna see her as the real him, not just him being a variety host or SJ leader..You see, he even said he's got MC disease coz he's personality changes when there's a camera rolling but in truth, he's actually timid like how he showed in WGM, did u ever see him blush or stare intensely at someone like he does with Sora?

Even he himself claimed that he never had time for Park Jungsu so he want to find him when he goes to ARMY..do u get my point???? The one we saw in WGM is him being Park Jungsu and not Leeteuk.. Intiendes??

PS: on ur 1st post, Leeteuk is not a SHE but a HE.."SHE" is SORA

Tsk tsk..looks like I'm forgetting my manners..sorry FDs..Hi, Hello, good morning, good afternoon, good evening!

@shofifajrin:

Nope...I haven't forgotten that Leeteuk is the King of Variety, hence you should have noticed that I wrote Park Jung Su instead of Leeteuk. Also, remember that it was Park Jung Su who wrote that he was being himself in WGM. He wrote that in his tweet when he thanked WGM staff. And yes, I also noticed that your avatar is a picture of Park Jung Su with his family when he was young.

And for that quote...trust me, it is a quote I refer to a lot. I have wrote, multiple times, about the topic of delusion. If you really have read everything that people wrote over here, you wouldn't have bother to come over here to try to enlighten us as I, and many FD, have wrote that they know that it is delusion.

Since you haven't read my post, which I can obviously prove you haven't since you wouldn't be posting in here again, I will say it again.

1. Delusional people would not admit that they are delusional because they have a firm belief that their world is reality. Most FD members have stated that they are being delusional when they are making speculation. And the key thing is that, all of us admit that it is speculation...hence it is not proven to be 100% facts. Therefore, you don't need to worry.

2. I've asked this question before and many fans have asked this question before: even if Park Jung Su and Sora are not together, will we still support them? Many of us said yes. Park Jung Su and Sora are individuals that we like. We will still support them if they aren't together because we have grown to love them through WGM and their actions outside of WGM. The concept of them not being a couple or the probability of them not being a couple has been broached and answered a lot of time in this forum...and multiple, multiple times we have proven to be logical and acceptable to this thought. Sure...we will be disappointed if they aren't together, but it won't stop us from liking them as individual.

So...what I am trying to say is this...you don't have to worry that we are being delusional. And please, do me a favor, will you? Please make sure to read all of the post in here before you post something because 1. the concern you have brought up has been answered multiple times and 2. to judgmentally call someone delusional without having any prior background or knowledge about the topic (because you obviously didn't read all of the post) shows a person's ignorance.

I apologize if I sound rude, but truthfully, I should be sleeping right now because it is 1:02 am where I am living and I have to wake up at 5:00 am (and I'm sick). I know it is not your fault that I am not sleeping, but truthfully, I don't have a lot of patience to be really civilized right now. When I feel better, I'll be civilize with you.

And...I agree with @viyra...Park Jung Su seemed to have lost a lot of weight. I've noticed that since his poster for "The Promise" came out. Also...Sora might be busy practicing her mc role. I think her prior tweet might have something to do with her mc role...since she is new to it and is probably struggling with it. Hence, she blamed herself for her lack of expertise. I don't know for sure...but it might be a thought.

Guest echalovable

Hi FD's virtual dimple hugs for all of you^^... *waves to PFD's Gank
@shofifajrin take a vacay here? wow you're read all post here^^.. claps..claps
1. hmm can't see your pic post... just learn how to post pic first...
2. wow u exactly now how jungsu is? Really? brain reader? i doubt? no gurls just himself who know really he is... not even ELF, Angel nor FD's.
3. here are some angel too who can see him in love with sora too^^.. like the other says is based our own perception
4. kikiki we are delusional? so how about you? FD's (us) almost all learn litle by litle about him, but never claim that we know jungsu exactly... as an angel you should don't be bothered with whom he ended.. you should just pray best for him...
you say you are an Angel... so you update with his cyworld background right? some of them reffering to sora^^ before FD's has proven that. isn't his cyworld more private than twitter? ah forgot.... i gave you link to my post before^^... that twit is real one.. here is it:http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/25380715/#Comment_25380715
eh you say you read all post... are you realy read all comment? doubt again...aishh... you make me talk much... i've bad cold but never lost my faith to Jungsora..

Guest meridiansuci

@shofifajrin absolutely u are indonesian. i can see from what u posted. it contained with some indonesian words. even me, indonesian fd dont know what are u trying to say. my english is poor too. but for ur case, ur english is SEVERE!!! u need to learn more first and come back later. so we can understand what are u trying to say. u know what?? u brighter my day. at first i dont know what to do today bec i'm in bad mood mode since this morn. but after seeing what u posted, i'm really in d mood to play with u right now. lets play!! 

Guest Sandhie

Shofifajirin: You've been an Angel for 4 yrs but it does not necessarily follow that you know JS 100%.
I have been his fan for 5 and a half years and I thought also I knew him enough all along but after he joined WGM, I saw something new which surprised and amazed me. I started to have more respect on him as a person for having a heart of a human and not just solely an entertainer. From then on, I did not anymore attempt to be the know-it-all fan when it comes to Teukie. I try to keep indispensable percentage of space for interesting and wonderful traits about him to be uncovered naturally. 
You claim you are his fan but what is the point of bringing up past scandals about him? Regardless whether its true or not -- it's over! I am not sure if teukie will be happy to have a fan like you who clings on to past issues he already overcame with. You must know that you'll hurt him by your reckless and inconsiderate remarks.
I am happy that I don't share the same sentiments like what you have. It is your choice to hold on to your own 'truth' but you have to be responsible with the impact if the expectations won't fall to your liking. 
Sora is a nice girl - give yourself a chance to know what made a lot of people adore her. 
Also if you still have little respect for Jung su, refrain from your nasty attempts of jeopardizing his present status. 

Guest shofifajrin

[*]

I don’t have to answer your babble ..
one that I know,
he was very successful with his WGM. he got a lot of affection ..
thanks for all your reactions ..
# I just did a survey about Leeteuk

Guest malonowa

Awwh shame, now IT is trying to prove something with gossip, a real Angel would not slander their leader's name like that by connecting him to a suicide scandal
[-(  (btw Thank you @kaiskloset for pointing that out)

@meridiansuci Your post about the English use makes sense, I don't think IT understands our comebacks... :-@ Maybe we should put translations in spoiler mode, because our very logical words falls on deaf ears %-(

(But I now can use emoticons I never had the chance to use before kekeke)
L-)

EDIT:
Now doing research (and surveys) has a set of ethics connected to them:
1. The respondents has to give permission to be participants in survey
2. The researcher firstly has the obligation to inform participants of the
- purpose of research
- method of research
- use of information gathered from research
3. Participants may not be physically or emotionally harmed during research (That includes insults)

Come on, Ethics are the first thing taught in any research modules at university, oh but that's assuming one is trained in that...

@shofifajrin:

As for your recent post with Jung Su and his relationship history, it was already posted and addressed. His last relationship, as he stated, had been a year ago. And even if he is in a relationship right now, Jung Su said that he would hide his relationship as stated in WGM. So...what I am trying to say is, whatever you say is not new to us. Sigh. Also...your statement in which you said that he still might like his ex-girlfriend is just a speculation...not proven to be true. He never stated that. @shymaida stated that his lyric in "Only U" is hopeful in comparison to "Andante." It is not a song in which you write when you are nursing a heart ache. It is illogical to write a song about a hopeful reunion and that they love each other with only them in each others' hearts (because obviously...if the girl broke up with him, he won't be in her heart) in the lyric while he was nursing a heart-ache. Hence, the interview section, in which he was talking about his ex-girlfriend applies more appropriately with "Andante" than with "Only U." However, this is speculation...so this is not proven to be true as well.

And...it seemed that Soompi didn't save my last edit so...to all FD, I agree with @viyra. I noticed that Park Jung Su had been getting skinner since his poster "The Promise" came out. I hope he is doing okay. Also, Sora's recent tweet might be related to her mc role. Since she is new to this field of work, she might be upset with her mistake, hence her tweet about miscommunication, and that is why she is putting the blame on herself. However, this is a speculation.

Oh...I just remember...since someone topped the page without making any wish, I'll take the liberty to do that in his or her stead.

1. Wishing that Park Jung Su and Sora would be healthy and happy in their life.
2. Wishing that they get to enjoy the holiday no matter where they are.
3. Wishing that they will be successful in their career.
4. Wishing that they will be supportive of each other.
5. Wishing that their fans would be supportive of them no matter what.

0timelost said:

Oh...I just remember...since someone topped the page without making any wish, I'll take the liberty to do that in his or her stead.

1. Wishing that Park Jung Su and Sora would be healthy and happy in their life.
2. Wishing that they get to enjoy the holiday no matter where they are.
3. Wishing that they will be successful in their career.
4. Wishing that they will be supportive of each other.
5. Wishing that their fans would be supportive of them no matter what.

Guest malonowa

kaiskloset said: clap clap clap trolley. now you ruin my shopping sked.
im not going anywhere now. so as @meridiansuci said. lets play!
hmmmm wait. dont want child's play.
im thinking of drowning you actually LOL. having this big latte mug near my tab hahaha! LOL. now off you go. you bothersome bug!

malonowa

said:

kaiskloset

said: [size=4]clap clap clap trolley. now you ruin my shopping sked.[/size][size=4]

[/size][size=4]im not going anywhere now. so as 

@meridiansuci

said. lets play![/size]

hmmmm wait. dont want child's play.
im thinking of drowning you actually LOL. having this big latte mug near my tab hahaha! LOL. now off you go. you bothersome bug!

Guest echalovable

shofifajrin said: [*]

one that I know,

Guest meridiansuci

shofifajrin said: [*]

one that I know,