[OFFICIAL] Leeteuk (Suju) & Sora Couple We Got Married

Admin

Good morning FDs,, i wanna share a translation of some parts of Sora's interview with Esquire magazine.. I don't take any credits, translation done by our very own @luvallkorea
#justsharing 22-12-2012 Sora's Esquire Interview 
(Part Translated by luvallkorea, Baidu DC Chinese to English)
Credit: Translated by Baidu DC, Korean to Chinese http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2061003073)

爪机福利文字版
内容:三个月前还只是想着当演员,想着遇到可以过日子的男人,就这样一辈子当演员生活。现在,我也不太清楚了。有想过有了可爱的孩子,生活也会有意思,做饭也很有意思,也不是结婚的年纪,却有着这样的想法,真的很奇怪,想到这个,就又对所有的事情感到烦恼

Three months ago, I would just think of being an actress, thinking of meeting a guy while I live as an actress for life. Now, I’m not sure (clear). I thought my life will be meaningful by having lovely children, cooking was meaningful (interesting). Though I’m not at the ‘marriage age’, it is strange (funny) that I have such ideas. Thinking of this, it feels weird (troubling). 
spazz!!!!!!!!!!
Sora-shi.. I think it's normal to have a "Weird" feeling like that especially after experiencing a virtual marriage with a "prized man" by the name of Park Jungsu. :D You want to have children??hmmmm me thinks it's more like you want to have twins??? :D :D :D. Cooking meaningful(interesting), are you learning how to cook from the cookbook you bought before so you can finally cook a nice meal for your future husband?? 
Now that I think about it..in the recent clip of Park Jungsu, the message to his "future wife", he wanted her to cook food for him when he comes back from work. Awwwwww...that would be  a lovely sight to see and I'm sure Sora is picturing that for their future.. :x :x :x
and one more thing..
"Three months ago, I would just think of being an actress, thinking of meeting a guy while I live as an actress for life. "
I don't know if it's just me but I am relating this statement to her being casted out with the drama. maybe it was just me..kk...she said in 1 of her interviews before that she wanted to take on mature roles so she can get rid of her high school image and that drama (can't remember the title, the one lee something..hehe), clearly has a mature theme (according to d reports anyway) but why did she refuse (or was she she casted out by the drama team?).. now I'm not sure..loI think one of the reason could be because of some "mature" scenes that's why she refuse it, she's being considerate of her jealous hubby.. ^^ 
Anyway, sorry if my insight is kinda confusing, I'm rushing now to work..I'll leave it to FDs with good insights on this like poke @shymaldita28, @viyra @janpyo and @0timelost ... :)

Guest tweetiaa

playerkbd said:
Good morning FDs,, i wanna share a translation of some parts of Sora's interview with Esquire magazine.. I don't take any credits, translation done by our very own @luvallkorea
#justsharing 22-12-2012 Sora's Esquire Interview 
(Part Translated by luvallkorea, Baidu DC Chinese to English)
Credit: Translated by Baidu DC, Korean to Chinese http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2061003073)

爪机福利文字版
内容:三个月前还只是想着当演员,想着遇到可以过日子的男人,就这样一辈子当演员生活。现在,我也不太清楚了。有想过有了可爱的孩子,生活也会有意思,做饭也很有意思,也不是结婚的年纪,却有着这样的想法,真的很奇怪,想到这个,就又对所有的事情感到烦恼

Three months ago, I would just think of being an actress, thinking of meeting a guy while I live as an actress for life. Now, I’m not sure (clear). I thought my life will be meaningful by having lovely children, cooking was meaningful (interesting). Though I’m not at the ‘marriage age’, it is strange (funny) that I have such ideas. Thinking of this, it feels weird (troubling). 
spazz!!!!!!!!!!
Sora-shi.. I think it's normal to have a "Weird" feeling like that especially after experiencing a virtual marriage with a "prized man" by the name of Park Jungsu. :D You want to have children??hmmmm me thinks it's more like you want to have twins??? :D :D :D. Cooking meaningful(interesting), are you learning how to cook from the cookbook you bought before so you can finally cook a nice meal for your future husband?? 
Now that I think about it..in the recent clip of Park Jungsu, the message to his "future wife", he wanted her to cook food for him when he comes back from work. Awwwwww...that would be  a lovely sight to see and I'm sure Sora is picturing that for their future.. :x :x :x
and one more thing..
"Three months ago, I would just think of being an actress, thinking of meeting a guy while I live as an actress for life. "
I don't know if it's just me but I am relating this statement to her being casted out with the drama. maybe it was just me..kk...she said in 1 of her interviews before that she wanted to take on mature roles so she can get rid of her high school image and that drama (can't remember the title, the one lee something..hehe), clearly has a mature theme (according to d reports anyway) but why did she refuse (or was she she casted out by the drama team?).. now I'm not sure..loI think one of the reason could be because of some "mature" scenes that's why she refuse it, she's being considerate of her jealous hubby.. ^^ 
Anyway, sorry if my insight is kinda confusing, I'm rushing now to work..I'll leave it to FDs with good insights on this like poke @shymaldita28, @viyra @janpyo and @0timelost ... :)

@playerkbd, 안 녕! I'm also wondering why Sora (possibly) not take part in The Best Lee Soon Shin. I doubt she refuse (?) the drama because it's require a lot of "couple scenes" if we consider the air time (now>> 19.15 KST; previous>> 21.45 KST) and other candidate (IU) is younger (3-4 years) than Sora. Another possibility might related to broadcast schedule (Dec 2012>>April 2013) or change of broadcast station (MBC>>KBS).

#Sora might refuse the drama, because she already accept another project (schedule conflict) or her agency think the production team not well prepared.

#Producer or writer find more "suitable" candidate>>the storyline quite match with IU current issue, her innocent image (Soon Shin who's girl from remote area) but sponsored by a businessman (unexpected side>>IU twitter photo)>>will attract more viewers.

#
Sora' Esquire interview: Her partner already thought about future, that's why she also start to dream of theirs.^^  

Happy Holidays to All!

좋은 여행하십시오~

Translation of Kang Sora’s Full Interview from ESQUIRE magazine (Jan 2013)

Title: Kang Sora - The one who has nothing to cover up/hide

> Because I got to play a leading role just like that (by chance) in my debut movie <4th Period Murder Mystery> everyone knows that's how I became an actress. What's even more worse, I know how to actively/fully play/portray the main lead role through movie . Along with Eun Gyung and Yoo Ho Jung seonbaenim/senior, I've then became the (real) main lead. Since then, even though I've played the leading role several times, luckily one main role and more main roles always come and go/keep coming (for me).

> After ‘4th Period Murder Mystery’, there were not much opportunities came & things didn't work out well for me. There were thought/perception like 'You was an (inexperienced) kid when you played the main role in your 1st work, would you be able to act as the main lead in our movie?' I was not in a position that I could afford to take any liberties, so I appeared in a cable drama 'Rude Miss Young Ae' during season 7 and for one thing it was because it gave me the chance to do acting. Even more, it was so obvious realistically there was no reason to turn down this comedy drama/play.

> Along with the ‘main lead actress' title , I also got labeled as just a 'student-specialized actress'. I'm not even a baby-faced and my physical built is not small either but it's strange that many student roles were offered to me. It's not as if it has already been settled/decided that way, but right now if there's a talk that come out about my appearance in drama, it would be related to student role. This always becomes a concern to me. With the same image in school uniform and neat hair, how am I supposed to show (the differences) between my other acting role with my previous acting work. However, I wanted to do mature/grown up roles until the early of last year , but now I wouldn't refuse all roles that has been offered to me. Even the female high schools student roles.

> I thought to portray a character of past generation and current generation is so different but actually I started shooting and got into the character, I felt there was no difference. When filming 'Sunny', I felt burdened to play Chun Hwa, a character from a generation that I never lived but I've seen girl's friendship in other movie so it was easier than I thought. 

> I continue to meet/seeing co-star friends from . It is because we originally met at early age when we knew nothing of, I guess the friendship still remain good until now. Although Eun Gyung is much more younger than me, because of her seniority in acting, I used to kid around often by calling her "Eun Kyung-ssi" or "Eun Kyung seonbaenim". Then we became more close. 

> I'm showing my true-sides by gradually filling them via my appearance in variety program, drama or movie. My easygoing sides was revealed in 'Sunny', my coward/timid sides were sometimes can be seen in 'Dream High', my honest/frank sides was shown in 'Strong Heart' and my outrageous/wacky sides can be seen in 'We Got Married' Season 3. 

> Since my mentality/spirit is weak, I'm easily to get hurt and can't loosen up well. Because of that, even though I know there is anti-cafe (towards me), I just can't go visit there.

> It think men will go crazy if they dream that they have to go to army again, but I have dreamed similar dream. I didn't dream about gaining some more weights again... but I dreamt that I completely blank and forget the lines when I'm shooting. In reality, there's no such thing, but it seems that the vague fear thing is appeared on my dream. And yet it's too bad to always couldn't remember the forgotten lines in the next scenes. What if actually such thing happens just like what I dreamt, how will I react/behave ...

>I don't know well why am I acting. If men being asked why they smoke cigarettes, they may said "There's no special reason. When we smoke cigarettes, our mind feel relaxed/comfortable. It's just an ingrained habit." I feel the same way when I'm acting. My mind becomes calm and I feel blissful for a while. Therefore, I couldn't quit acting. But yet still, to acting like crazy is not good either. There are much more hard times. I just still don't quite know the reason why am I acting.

> 3 months ago I only wanted to stay/remain as an actress. I have thought that I will keep acting forever for my living even I meet an established man that are capable to make a living and keep/run a household. Right now, I don't know for sure. I start to think babies are cute and I'm even interested in housekeeping. Cooking too is becoming fun. It's weird (to have these thoughts) because I'm not at the age to get married. At this rate, everything is gonna be troublesome/bothersome it seems.

>Even if I die, I only ought to be an actress. I couldn't even dream to be a singer. I'm really not good at singing.

>Different actor has different points of individuality/personality. Even an outward appearance is big part of one's personality. These days, I don't grow slim/ become thin just like female celebrities do. Don't us look as if we have personality/individuality if we have a 'bodyguard’? Where it (entertainment industry) is full of pretty and skinny girls, at least shouldn't there be one people like me?

>The work-piece doesn't come my way well. It seems because of the vagueness of my age. Although I'm in my early twenties with long-legged and seems lively, my face is otherwise. I can't do fully-matured acting that match/goes with the emotion & sensibility of the early twenties. Therefore, I think I'm going to do acting without being too calculative and ask much from it in future. Because of such determination, even though I had only 10 scenes, I still starred in 'My Pavarotti' a movie that has been scheduled to be released in March. Besides, there's so much to learn from Han Seok Kyu and Oh Dal Soo seonbaenim/seniors and as an actor I need to pull-off/carry whatever roles I got. So after 5 years and even after 10 years, I'll be fair/worthy to myself and to my fans. 

> The amazing thing is, 95% from the people who like and support me are girls/women. It seems to be so, thanks to 'Sunny'. I even have received a letter from a lesbian several times. In 2013, it would be good if I can gain love & interest from man/boy fans much more than girl/woman fans.

>Before I die, would I be able to pull off another character and surpass Sunny-Chun Hwa's character? If I couldn't even do that, would people sought after me again then? Is it a problem in which I need to worry/concern more? Is it luck? I think a clear conclusion day to all of these (questions) will come someday. 

**Translated by Hiedi/@nhb19
**Note that this translation is purely based on my very average skills. Apology in advance if there are misinterpretation found. I'll improve my skills in future... p(^__^)q

Sora's Esquirre Magazine was done on December 11 ( not quite sure ).. She really is an honest person who somehow gives a hint on her personal life and dreams..

OMO I can't help but to react on her latest interview..

1. I think men will go crazy if they dream that they have to go to army again, but I have dreamed similar dream...

It seems to me that she is updated on someone and she knows what was going through with him.  Since PJS graduated on the 5 weeks training, it must have been really hard for him and opted not to experience it again. If ever JungSora is real she definitely knows the hardships he has gone through this 5 weeks training and don't expect PJS or his sister to say those hardships he had in the army on air ( On the shows or magazines ) since PJS become part of the Defense Media therefore he has to only say good things about the army not his hardships or else it will affect the image of the Army which we know the government are trying to cover up ( just looking at the musical they are preparing only shows how they tried to clean their image on the eyes of the public since we know that army in Korea is really tough ). For Sora having this thoughts on her interview Isn't it quite obvious that these ideas she got are still fresh on her mind meaning, only recent situations she has known that  can she be able to think about this. Making this an example on her acting side only shows that she was symphatizing with him on his army life. Sora was really a caring person in order for her to understand him better she compares herself to his struggles by thinking her acting ability is like facing the whole battallion of army. She needs to prepare herself mentally and be strong to face all the hardship and overcome them with a flying colors just like what PJS did. Isn't she proud of him on his achievement... she just somehow included PJS real situation in her own interview, the army life.

2. 3 months ago I only wanted to stay/remain as an actress. I have thought that I will keep acting forever for my living even I meet an established man that are capable to make a living and keep/run a household. Right now, I don't know for sure. I start to think babies are cute and I'm even interested in housekeeping. Cooking too is becoming fun. It's weird (to have these thoughts) because I'm not at the age to get married. At this rate, everything is gonna be troublesome/bothersome it seems.

Sora you are really weird having these thoughts when someone is also eager to marry after he discharge from the army. Are you hinting the person that you are seriously thinking about having a family after 2 years. Fun with cooking ? seems a preparation on your next endeavor. Just like the secret message of PJS that he is eager to meet his wife to cook him a delicious meal but somehow he will also understand in case your still on the process of learning that he might want to eat out with you outside. Can't help to think that she started to think about it after the end of WGM and if she was not in relationship right now, why does she have to think about this stuff? Is this idea inspires her to live and be happy???though she love acting, she still need to think of happy thoughts in eager for her to live a positive life. No wonder PJS never mention her after WGM and even denied that he finds a girlfriend already but based with Sora's interview it was an opposite around it. She seems happy and inspired looking forward for a family life in the future. Women especially not in arelationship will not have this kind of ideas in mind. Simply single ladies will only think of their future career ( just like me LOL ) but if a lady becomes involved in a relationship and her partner has some concrete plans ahead and she loves him...definitely her mindset will be different and somehow will try to think about the next thing she wanted to do, not on her career side but more on the personal side.

Being in a relationship somehow changes your outlook in life. Althought you have an individual dream as aperson but once you become involved with someone and plans are made the ideas you have being single is diffrent than being in a relationship.,.. The thoughts on her mind in her interview only shows that she is in a relationship. Knowing how her family likes PJS definitely it will be easy for her to have this thoughts in her mind...sharing this on her interview is just confirming to someone what she has been thinking lately. This interview will somehow make someone's heart happy right PJS. She is just patiently waiting for you...That is true I may say.

P.S.

Sora why do you have to make FD's heart flutters on your interview. You know that we uses timeline and you mention 3 months which means on September you started thinking about it and not only in Esquirre you mentioned it before even in your old interview last october that you are confident that you will be a good wife to your future husband same thinking still from oct - december ..you do have consistency on your next plan

@playerkbd love your thoughts as well ( big hugs to you ) thank you for sharing the excerpts of Sora's interview same with @josan.. Good job ladies :)

@playerkbd I will try to learn to cook and do household for you....I know that it has been hard for you lately since we don't meet each other tha much in twitter but don't worry once we met I will be a better person for you ( LOL :))   :):):))     feeling Sora lang ang peg LOL baka maniwala ka jan LOL )

@kirane yeah, I wondered too why they considered IU as possible candidate to the role if it contain mature scenes. She always give me this innocent image, her being idol and all. Now I wonder how "mature" the scenes are..hmmm

@josan @tweetia @kirane I agree with all of you with regards to Sora's interview..it seems like she's really considering the possibility of marriage or just like @kirane said, it's because she already have a partner and they are both planning about their future. PJS has been consistent about his plan of having a girlfriend (which I believe he already found) after his discharge in the army and get married eventually.

One more thing, (it's not much but I just wanna point out) why of all situations that she could give as an example of having a dream twice, she gave an example of having Men dream of being in the Army again??? Hmmmm... Is she giving us another hint?

The part where she explained about the anti-fan cafe and her not visiting now..is she talking about twitter? In her way, she was trying to tell us why we don't see her in twitter nowadays. This of course has been explained by @mywebfoot as she must have been told by her agency 'coz she's interacting too much in twitter and even gave an info about her holiday which most actors wouldn't do for their own safety.

I'm at work and I'm just sneaking a post...kkk

Guest tweetiaa

josan said: Translation of Kang Sora’s Full Interview from ESQUIRE magazine (Jan 2013)

Title: Kang Sora - The one who has nothing to cover up/hide

> Because I got to play a leading role just like that (by chance) in my debut movie <4th Period Murder Mystery> everyone knows that's how I became an actress. What's even more worse, I know how to actively/fully play/portray the main lead role through movie . Along with Eun Gyung and Yoo Ho Jung seonbaenim/senior, I've then became the (real) main lead. Since then, even though I've played the leading role several times, luckily one main role and more main roles always come and go/keep coming (for me).

> After ‘4th Period Murder Mystery’, there were not much opportunities came & things didn't work out well for me. There were thought/perception like 'You was an (inexperienced) kid when you played the main role in your 1st work, would you be able to act as the main lead in our movie?' I was not in a position that I could afford to take any liberties, so I appeared in a cable drama 'Rude Miss Young Ae' during season 7 and for one thing it was because it gave me the chance to do acting. Even more, it was so obvious realistically there was no reason to turn down this comedy drama/play.

> Along with the ‘main lead actress' title , I also got labeled as just a 'student-specialized actress'. I'm not even a baby-faced and my physical built is not small either but it's strange that many student roles were offered to me. It's not as if it has already been settled/decided that way, but right now if there's a talk that come out about my appearance in drama, it would be related to student role. This always becomes a concern to me. With the same image in school uniform and neat hair, how am I supposed to show (the differences) between my other acting role with my previous acting work. However, I wanted to do mature/grown up roles until the early of last year , but now I wouldn't refuse all roles that has been offered to me. Even the female high schools student roles.

> I thought to portray a character of past generation and current generation is so different but actually I started shooting and got into the character, I felt there was no difference. When filming 'Sunny', I felt burdened to play Chun Hwa, a character from a generation that I never lived but I've seen girl's friendship in other movie so it was easier than I thought. 

> I continue to meet/seeing co-star friends from . It is because we originally met at early age when we knew nothing of, I guess the friendship still remain good until now. Although Eun Gyung is much more younger than me, because of her seniority in acting, I used to kid around often by calling her "Eun Kyung-ssi" or "Eun Kyung seonbaenim". Then we became more close. 

**Translated by Hiedi/@nhb19
**Note that this translation is purely based on my very average skills. Apology in advance if there are misinterpretation found. I'll improve my skills in future... p(^__^)q

nellen said:

shymaldita28

said:

FD's can you assist me on PJS musical..When and where I can get the tickets for the musical?.Seeing the posters I felt I need to see PJS musical..Had to make a plan now for a 3 day vacation. Please help me where I can take the tickets>>thank u

If anyone interested to join me that will be much fun..

Guest mywebfoot

Some difficult thoughts from the Esquire Interview
Although I love that Sora is thinking about marriage, I also love that she is aware of the competition for her time that marriage will bring - being a wife and home maker doesn't seem to fit with her own ambitions of acting right now. It's a real dilemma, one that every woman has to deal with when considering marriage. While I love Teukso couple, I also want Sora to succeed in her acting, and quite frankly it must be hard for actresses to be wives (don't even talk about mothers) as well. My feeling is that Teuk is longing for a place to call home. While there is such a thing as an emotional home, there is also a need for a physical home with physical comforts from a clean well-run home. I wonder which is the one he will expect from Sora.
I really think Sora has what it takes to succeed as an actress. In the interview, she talks about how she doesn't want to be stereotyped in a 'schoolgirl' role. Inthe beginning, she was refusing roles, but now she will take anything they offer to her. It sounds like she realizes it is time to pay her dues playing small roles and a variety of roles, after she found quick and early success with her first two movies (4th period and Sunny). Despite wanting to be in a mature/meaty leading role. I think she realizes she has to bide her time and work hard and wholeheartedly for her roles. Which bothers me since some FDs are saying she should not take a role that requires too many 'mature' scenes for Teuk's sake. I feel like she should take the good roles and work hard at them, no matter what they ask for. To grow as an actress she must stretch her wings and try different things. To earn the reputation for being a good actress in the industry, she must be flexible and good to work with, not picky and having too many preconditions on her role. Han Ga In and her husband Yun Jung Hoon both take on kissing scenes. They figure it out. I hope that whomever Sora marries will not hold her back at all.